Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

you realize that this is based on fake research from a "race realist" group

I like the idea of anyone taking a penis size survey at face value. It's charming to think of some goon seeing it, carefully poring over the data while occasionally glancing nervously at his own dick

I'm trying to understand how they think a penis size survey would go about collecting info. Lol, just ask every dude how big they donger is! No way that can go wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

It's not even based on surveys, some journalists reviewed it and it's pretty much explicitly falsified using made up sources or unrelated sources. The group that did it is actual racists who push a pseudo-scientific theory that penis size is inversely correlated with brain size.

I understand. I'm saying the guy who thought it was legit must have thought a dick survey was conducted for real and that the imaginary scientists collecting data just took everyone's word for it

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Blue Train posted:

Hahahahahahahahaha

Stop laughing at my tiny dick at least my brain is huge

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Serak posted:

If only he had dedicated himself to more positive endeavors like trawling the internet for 'big nipples lady who want to fac' instead.

He could have just jelqed

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Mods please do the needful and change my username to 'what a milk factory'

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Tricky D posted:

I'm gonna try the "your boobs and sex organs are so nice and enjoying for loving" on my girlfriend later and report back.

You loving idiot there's no way that's gonna work

Try it on your sister in law

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Honky Dong Country posted:

I'm a bhabhi AMA

Who is behind all the boners?

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

vyst posted:

Oh dang there's a WhatsApp incest group? What a time to be alive

Dont act like you didn't know

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I pick Something Awful, what now

E/N

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Dick big like Cambodia

Words to live by

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

gently caress da Mods posted:

gently caress off bitch

Fdm apparently wholeheartedly approves of things like this:

Pawl posted:

When you walk away
You dont hear me say
"Please, oh bhahbi, don't go"

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Sethex posted:

Careful, last person that brought that up got probated

Well except not, genesplicer probated like one goon who made a bad joke and then ignored a bunch of more racist poo poo in later pages

But who can blame him for giving up, threads too funny to close and he knows it so he's gotta just let it run its course

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Nooner posted:

poo poo, "I want to kiss your reproductive parts" is my opening line on tinder, am I doing this wrong?

Its good because it's nongendered, just copy/paste it in and fire off a hundred msgs no problem, dudes, ladies and anyone in between

Cast your net wide

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

serious norman posted:

where do you find gay indian men?

I haven't heard this joke before

Where?

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Imperialist Dog posted:

Hong Kong Craigslist is full of Indian guys looking for other guys.

The Delhi one though ...

Not linking because i don't want my genes spliced

Well? Don't leave us in suspense, what did you tell him you'd do with his 4 inch dick?!

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Nice

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Glenn Quebec posted:

Her forearms are bared with garish colored purple she must do squats for the shame of our entire village

You know at first I thought public squats was a pretty silly shame mechanism but after thinking about it, we should probably start doing this in the US

First off it promotes healthier living, and also discourages a bunch of people from doing anything in public for fear of being forced to exercise, it's win-win

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Blue Train posted:

7 centimeters = 2.756 inches

Lmbo

Its 7 + you dipshit! He put the plus there for a reason!

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

spathi-wa posted:

hugging is unacceptable, and this is justice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5nabCD3WA4

thats not funny, that's average

Thats not average, that's depressing

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Groovelord Neato posted:

yeah but don't they see it looks like a giant river of doodoo.

It doesn't matter, its a divine river, no matter how filthy it looks, it is pure and undefilable

Its not a scientific thing, it's a faith thing, so trying to logic your way into understanding the belief isn't going to work. They've been raised their whole lives to believe the river is providing them cleanliness by taking away all the yucky stuff and purifying itself even as it is dirtied

We have the same kind of "take it as a fact even though it's demonstrably false" things that people believe in the west, they're just different things than "divinely pure river"

Cursed Lumberjack fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Mar 20, 2017

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Counterpoint: they invented the kama sutra and then got their balls shackled by victorians. once again white people scramble brown peoples' brains.

Counter-counterpoint: some people are really into getting their balls shackled, in a sexual way

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Myriarch posted:

While Victorian morals did control the Indian upper class and is the reason why top down liberation hasn't happened, Brits cannot really take all the blame, especially for the lack of bottom up change. A lot of it has to do with Hinduism attempting to reestablish after finally triumphing over Buddhism and solidifying itself to stand up against the very quick arrival of Islam (which is not very sexually repressed at all, but does take blame for much of the separation of genders).

And the class obsession absolutely predates all of this, with many Brits arriving to the subcontinent only to find that they hadn't really left home at all. May well be part of the reason Britain was able to achieve primacy over India instead of the French, Portuguese, or Dutch

At lot of people try to explain away rigid class/caste systems as coming from outside influences but really, humans are just assholes and will create arbitrary distinctions no matter what, no matter where. Othering just feels good, even in cultures/religions where it is explicitly recognized as a bad thing

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Same

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Goddamn I love the idea that the author thinks a huge, hard dick is one you can almost feel through pants

Also whos shoes are those on the table in the second panel? I can't figure it out

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Munchables posted:

I'm p sure the shoes are the guy who's dick she can almost feel the heat of, and Tubby is watching

Oh poo poo I didn't even realize it was 3 people

New question: whys the guy standing on the table

Another one: Why do so many of these stories feature a guy and his best bud + a hot bhabhi? They're on such insecure footing with sex that they feel like they need backup when facing down the milky menace, even in their own fantasies?

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Oh wow this person is actually trying to give good advice and despite issues with English as a second language, is doing a pretty good job conveying-

quote:

If u want to **** do it to ur sis and mom.

:catstare:

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

china bot posted:

i tried bringing up bhabhi with a female indian telemarketer - she was less receptive than the males have been, but they all hang up in the end

Next time it's a guy on the other end, say "now, what did you say your name was, sir? Craig? Now, we both know that's not your name, nd I see here some of the Facebook messages you've been posting..." And just see how they respond

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

gentle pete posted:

By that time she is feeding her child in the drawing room.

[...]

After 10 minutes she lossed her virginity & give me tight french kiss.

:raise:

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Well dang

Really makes u think

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Gargamel Gibson posted:

Haiku snypa

I wan fac bhabhi
My dick big: 7 cee em
Big nipples, big life

Hey buddy

Hey

FAc you

That's 7 cm PLUS

Get it right

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

glowing-fish posted:

Every foreign guy is a chad to men in other countries.

I'm an English teacher in Chile. There aren't exactly women throwing themselves at me, but women show a lot more interest in me in general just because I am something different. Latino men who would be considered sexy and romantic in the United States are just normal here, and myself, a pretty much average American, am at least a little alluring to women here just because I am different.

How are the holes over there? Nice and plumpy?

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Riptor posted:

a man local to Chester is referred to as "Roger Fuckebythenavele", probably a nickname

Now wait a goddamn navelfucking minute

'Probably'? PROBABLY a nickname?!

"Please, sir, call me Roger. Mr. Fuckebythenavele is my father!"

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

ROFL Octopus posted:

Confused Indian Men: And there are men with dicks and cum in their pants

Could really just be the GBS subtitle

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Gridlocked posted:

I'm noticing a lot of what appear to be women posting comments in those screen caps. I'm just weirded out because it doesn't seem like they'd be the kind of people to post those comments as well.

Can someone give me a background on whats up with that?

I realize that as an enlightened and tech savvy western man this might come as a shock to you, but sometimes, on the internet, men will pretend to be women, so that they and other men can masturbate more easily

Crazy, I know

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Gridlocked posted:

I thought it was probably something like that. Just checking if there was some sub-culture thing I was missing.

Yeah I'm sorry we had to be the ones to tell you that all those Facebook PMs you sent aren't gonna pan out like you thought

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Gatts posted:

Oh...hey...I got dances from this girl at a strip club in Texas. There was no juice involved.

Its a dude

Edit: well I guess to be perfectly truthful I don't know what that individual identifies as, I should have said "it's a person with an Adams apple who was born with a donger"

No judgment on what you're into, friend

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
Can someone share some insight on the evergreen thing? Is there a hindi idiom for virgin that Google translate can't handle?

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

insufficient guns posted:

The navel obsession has been explained, but what about the seemingly disproportionate amount of dudes wanting to drink a woman's milk? Do they think that women lactate all the time and it spews from their tits when aroused, like boob jizz? I don't get it.

I think you would be surprised how many western guys actually think this

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Haha yeah great tip, yeah, I definitely need the vagina to expand more, cuz my dick... uhhh, it's just uhhh, so huge yeah? It doesn't really fit

So I'm glad I got this advice, to help me with my massive donger problems, that I have in real life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Well God drat it I have been doing it wrong for many years

• Locked thread