Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

Handsome Ralph posted:

I don't think this will go the way they think it will,

https://twitter.com/TheScotsman/status/837256212471246848

I bet that he won't even leave the grounds of his golf course. You know, the eastern White House.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Missionary Positron posted:

What is it with military culture that brings out just the weirdest poo poo in people :wtc:

Low standards for enlistment and nihilism?

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Poppyseed Poundcake posted:

Smash your TV, the CIA is using it to spy on you

Maybe they'll see how sick my k/d in Call of Duty is and recruit me into one of their double top secret black ops squads now.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

I'm surprised it's a smile.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Casimir Radon posted:

He specifically said "mentally unstable" people, which is a legitimate problem. If people can't understand thay caveat than they're too stupid to engage with anyway.

No, they're too mentally unstable to engage with.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

I was reading a bit about titanium fires a little while ago and that poo poo is scary as hell.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

The public can't complain about drone strike casualties and collateral damage if they don't know it's happening.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Canada is a leader in space(arm) technology

I went to the Canadian aerospace museum a couple years back, and my buddies were super enamored with the Canadarm that they had there. I was like "what is the matter with you people." It's on their $5 bill for fucks sake. They also had Chris Hadfield's guitar. Canadians, man.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Jesus once said "I never liked the Middle East anyway."

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Watching Mar A Lago sink into the ocean like a modern day Atlantis would be too perfect.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Given how petty Trump is, it wouldn't surprise me if that video is why he wants to de-fund PBS. But isn't Sesame Street owned by HBO now?

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Getting to see democracy inaction in person really has to be something.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Pesticide20 posted:

That episode is well worth listening to and features some absolutely crazy basing ideas, like just letting launchers float around the ocean or on barges along the Mississippi

What about some sort of tank, perhaps one with legs so you could launch from any terrain. A gear between infantry and artillery.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Apparently Canada is getting ready to announce that they're going to legalized weed. Have fun with that DEA and Border Patrol.

A Bad Poster fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Mar 27, 2017

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Weird how everyone that is a lead investigator into the Russia thing with this administration is also somehow compromised by said investigation.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

CommieGIR posted:

Report showing that a lot of US High School students are underchallenged and that there is an overfocus on sports in High School:

http://www.businessinsider.com/exch...paign=buffer-bi

This is surprising to whom?

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

facialimpediment posted:

Just remember that cities like Las Vegas are perfectly happy to subsidize NFL stadiums (Vegas to the tune of $750m) because their constituents would vote them out if they didn't.

The amount of people arguing about putting a new stadium in Saint Louis for a MLS team, when they already have a stadium that isn't being used and isn't paid off yet boggles my mind.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

I'm waiting for Trump to point at his golf game getting better as one of his accomplishments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

He's just going back to the well of things he knows his supporters won't question him on. A cheap attempt for some external validation.

• Locked thread