Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

I'm just stunned that basically everything they were accusing Obama of is coming true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Vasudus posted:

Collect enough evidence of Russia to compel Trump to testify under oath in the Senate.

Watch him flail about on national television and commit perjury because he's a loving moron that can't keep his mouth shut.

Impeach him for committing perjury, like they did with Clinton.

Bing bong so simple.

Impeachment fails due to republican solidarity, nothing continues to matter

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

TBeats posted:

Wait does he understand what immunity is and why people ask for it

Lol what do you think

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Is it normal for a press secretary to know as little as this one does?

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

facialimpediment posted:

No. It's also weird to have the press secretary blatantly lie instead of spin. Previous press secretaries would've quit if they were told to lie.

Here's a good quote.

https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status/847883635013242880

Yeah its interesting to watch him that's for sure. You can see how eagerly he jumps on a slight inconsistency so he doesn't have to address the main bulk of a question he knows he has no chance of deflecting

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Missionary Positron posted:

Just swallow your pride and get the best poo poo available: Leopard 2A6/7s :cool:

Ratte or bust

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

:owned:

Somebody is going to jail. Not sure who yet, but somebody is.

I'm hoping for the whole team shutdown

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

facialimpediment posted:

Man, what a mess. Someone needs to drag Donnie away from the TV.

https://twitter.com/markberman/status/848239736548466688

I think this is one of the most damning things seriously. He has access to the highest levels of intelligence and chooses instead to watch fox loving news. :psyduck:

Yo trump you should be making the news not watching it.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

bird food bathtub posted:

How many investigations into one Benjamin Ghazi were there?

not enough

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Fister Roboto posted:

I think I'd prefer that he does neither.

Unfortunately he's doing both in this ourobouros of stupid.

I still can't understand it. I just can't.
How in god's name can you think that a loving for-profit news network is where the goddamned president of the united loving states of amerussia should be getting his news

How
HOW do you not see 1) their bias and 2) that they are only rehashing what they have been told often by the very government agencies you are ignoring

this is so hosed my poor brain is hurting trying to understand it all

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

facialimpediment posted:

The easiest and most charitable explanation is that in Donnie's world/head, truth doesn't matter. If it's good for him, it's intrinsically good. If it's bad for him, it's intrinsically bad.

If a complete bullshit news organization prints something good about Donnie, it is a Good Publication. That's how he gets on places like Infowars and praises National Enquirer, in addition to Fox News.

That is also why he continuously calls WaPo and CNN FAKE NEWS (sad!), but then calls them when he has poo poo to say. Right now, they are BAD and FAKE NEWS. But if they go back to praising Donnie, they will be Good Publications again and that's all he wants.

Donnie doesn't see slant, he doesn't see bias, he doesn't see truth. If it's good for Donnie, it's good. If it trashes Donnie, it's bad, false, and fake and must be destroyed. Simple as that, mostly.

true, if you look at it from the perspective 'donnie is out for donnie, not the USA' it makes sense i guess

gently caress that's sad though

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Guacamayo posted:

The candidate that wants to kick out Assange from the embassy within his first 30 days on the job is ahead in the exit polls by 6 percent points. ( Today is Ecuador's runoff election)

:getin:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

It's not even my real av, I want my button smashing probation wall giggle back

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

BigDave posted:

Ooh, I know! Kushner plans to get snatched by ISIS on purpose, so Trumpy can have a excuse to re-invade Iraq.

...nah, I doubt he has the intelligence to be a agent provocateur

so when the hours long video of his brutal torture and dismemberment surfaces, trump's gonna have to invade, right? :(

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

redneck nazgul posted:

The only way that works is if he's able to frame it that the IC was more concerned with wiretapping him than keeping America safe.

So, uh, 50/50 odds.

Are you forgetting that it came out the IC was all but screaming at Bush about people not being interested in how to land planes?

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Reverand maynard posted:

some of my first memories are watching bombs dropping on TV during the first iraq war

i couldn't understand why they were fighting a war about the game my dad played on weekends

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

hahahahahahah

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaVWRetR4jg

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Now that I think about it the president in MGS2 must have been Trump since he was big on grabbing crotches.

trump getting cut in half in a wicked sick sword duel would be a p. good way to end his presidency

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

yeah we're already in the full retard timeline awesome poo poo might as well start happening

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

welp and here come the secret service again

Comrade Blyatlov fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Apr 3, 2017

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

M_Gargantua posted:

If the secret service starts siding with potential fascist accelerationists then we'll have more to worry about.

I'm under the impression it's in the SS's job description to protect the president regardless of who it is or what their policies are

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

the best people

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

redneck nazgul posted:

Hold on to your accusations of fire, I found more smoke:

https://twitter.com/katherinemiller/status/849029612327890944

how reliable is buzzfeed news?

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

who were those guys saying they'd buy certain congressmen's histories if it passed? i hope they come through on that

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

facialimpediment posted:

:siren: Slow-speed car chase in Arizona. Dude already had his tires devoured by stop-sticks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsX7FIf1D7s

pretty sure that cop just capped the dude as they went under the bridge

cop came up behind him as they came under an overpass then the camera showed only the cop leaving from the other side at high speed, the car never emerged :ohdear:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

IBM ps2. Clackety mechanical keyboard and all.

Years later I had a pc with a turbo button and it was tits for wolfenstein.

if you've never been stoked to connect faster than 33.6kbps you're loving young end of story

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

ok ok i mean i'm not the oldest here but i have written my own batch files with memmaker so i could play WC2 smdftb

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i used to play doom and duke3d dialup every day after school

well look at mr fancy loving pants
my first computer was a 286, don't ask me any more than that because i can't tell you i was too young
i do know it had 2048kb of memory because the startup process is burnt into my brain
and it played the original simcity

type FUNDS for more money but do it too many times and the game will trigger fires to punish you

well guess what game if i cover every tile of the map in roads your fires do jack and poo poo :smugdog:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

how much ram does your computer have

1024?
2048?
4096?
8192?
16384?
32768?
65536?

poo poo maybe I am slightly autistic

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

psydude posted:

Just lol if you didn't try downloading the Starcraft demo to a floppy disk because you were like 8 your parents yelled at you for using too much memory on the computer. All of those games are using all of our memory!

starcraft is for faggots
*plays total annihilation on a p75 with 16mb of ram*

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Same. Some poo poo way before Warcraft one, though...before Dune 2 even, don't even recall what wizardry we had set up when we were still in South Africa and I knew nothing of electronics, but after my first PC, I lovingly cherished the memories of getting EMS though loving command lines in autoexec.bat and rebooting before I could run some games.

First modem also was 9600 BAUD

Lol if you didn't have Kings Quest whateverthefuck and Larry III on a gajillion 3.5" disks

PLEASE INSERT VOLUME X TO CONTINUE midgame

yo gently caress sierra's copy protection for ever

my dad lost the manual for police quest so two friends and i spent a whole weekend trying to get the locker open

i think the code is 247?

edit: 269, drat

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

psydude posted:

TO PLAY THE BROTHERHOOD OF NOD CAMPAIGN, PLEASE INSERT THE BOTHERHOOD OF NOD DISK.

realtalk doublefuck GDI airstrikes forever, they could destroy your MCV in one strike if you were unlucky and cripple you on that level

also sam sites were loving useless because they had to pop up

just build a billion bazooka soldiers instead

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

also eye of the beholder II was some good poo poo

and dragonstrike

but i want to make a shoutout to the single greatest game of all time

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

if you werent part of the sierra fan club and got sick newsletters from roberta lee then smdftb you garbage millennial

willy beamish bitches

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

current events: gip is old nerds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Oh my loving god.

"Where does Aslan live?"

I DON'T loving KNOW, WE NEVER READ THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA, THERE IS NO GOOGLE, AND WE WANT TO SEE SOME NUDITY

:lol:

We could never get half the loving tracks or mechanics in that crappy editor to work.

I can hear the lovely PC speaker sounds in my head right now.

there was a weird glitch with the porsche/march indy where if you went around a banked corner in top gear with the throttle hard down it would immediately accelerate to full speed

you could do some ridiculous jumps like that but i am pretty sure you jumped so high and far that your car immediately exploded on landing

it's been a while

• Locked thread