Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

facialimpediment posted:

I raise your Iowa thing with a Biden thing. I mean, I don't even know where to start with this one. It seems like everyone's happy but holy gently caress this story.

https://twitter.com/GlennKesslerWP/status/837051638372249601

Edit: no actually gently caress that, that's a happy goddamn story. Beau Biden's widow is now together with Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden is estranged from his wife, but still married for now. Jill and Diamond Joe fully approve.

gently caress it, that's great.

actually its pretty weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Genocide Tendency posted:

I want any and everybody at any point willingly involved in the campaign and administration to face sedition charges.

But Sessions will just say no one will be charged regardless of the evidence at hand because he is a corrupt gently caress that cares about punishing people for being poor or not white enough.

im not some kind of book learnin law expert, but i dunno if sedition fits

[quote=18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy
]If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 1, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)[/quote]

also treason seems like it would be hard to make a case for. we arent buds with russia, but we also arent at war with them. sure, if trump and co have been making deals with those potato loving fucks, they should have their asses nailed to the wall, but under the right charges, whatever those may be

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

ded posted:

I really really really hate having to read billion loving tweets.

yea, and those twitter chains are the loving worst holy poo poo. that thing n4b just posted is nightmarish

i also love how now dudes just post a jpg of an article snippet to get around the 140 character limit

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

DownByTheWooter posted:

The real Noriega. He owe me a hundred favors.

shout out to all the pear

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
someones gotta provide the josh hartnetts for the eric banas to say empty platitudes to

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
acid jacuzzi and padlocks on interior doors sounds like some serial killer poo poo

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

cowboy elvis posted:

Sharing this here too because lol

The dude from the short-lived American Guns reality show on Discovery is going to jail for a long time. Got busted for illegally selling guns without a license.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...-taxes.amp.html

so dude loses his ffl in 2009, then discovery channel hooks up with him in 2011 and makes 2 seasons about him selling guns? so none of the producers decided to check to see if this dude is legit? how the gently caress was he in business for 6 years before the atf came at him with charges? the mind reels

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Mike-o posted:

Yeah I don't get it either. How the gently caress does it take that long for the ATF to come after him with no valid FFL?

like i could maybe see some shadetree motherfucker getting away with it for a while if he was discreet, but this dude had a loving tv show :psyduck:

also weird as gently caress that he had his daughter flaunting her tits on his show. what the hell man

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

i dont get it

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
that vid is the perfect example of why i have always just sat staring straight ahead, hands at 10 and 2 on the steering wheel, window down and dome light on if at night when pulled over. i like keeping my blood on the inside

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
my method isnt a guarantee i wont have some trigger happy gently caress blow my brains out, but its worked so far. that situation is hosed, and gently caress officer mctubblet for being a goddamn idiot

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

ded posted:

It's not the first time ol doug hosed the Philippines.

:drat:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

In Florida "A law enforcement officer, including a police officer, has a legal duty to provide aid to ill, injured, and distressed persons who are not in police custody during an emergency whether the law enforcement officer is on-duty or acting in a law enforcement capacity off-duty." Further, "A law enforcement officer rendering emergency aid to ill, injured, or distressed persons on-duty or acting in a law enforcement capacity while off-duty is acting within the scope of his or her employment" and is thus shielded from liability.

Now I can't speak to other states, but an officer here would be obligated to provide aid to the guy he just shot for no reason up to his level of competence and would be personally shielded from liability for any tort caused by said aid.

Here's a handy read if you're curious: http://www.myfloridalegal.com/ago.nsf/Opinions/85E4F114E318503185256570006E05B3

Basically your entire post, in florida, is wrong.

this is a step in the right direction. perhaps cops should be required to have some sort of base level emt cert as well, considering theyre way more likely to encounter people in need of medical attention than they are people who need to be shot

ps hot karl, your twitter link was already posted top of page, rtft mate

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Smiling Jack posted:

I have some really bad news for you guys about how well cops are trained

fixed

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Smiling Jack posted:

Training is really expensive. Not only do you have to pay for the training, pay the cop at training, you also need to pay someone to cover the shift of the cop who is at training.

Plus, you know, most cities have dedicated EMS services so it would be kinda redundant.

I'd settle for a limited "how to treat a gunshot / heavy bleeder" course which we are starting to get on a random and arbitrary basis.

should probably be covered in the academy, then have yearly refresher courses when not on duty. tourniquets or even simple pressure dressing to help mitigate some dude from bleeding out while you wait for the paramedics. maybe some more legal protection from being sued for rendering aid as well?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Smiling Jack posted:

Most places don't pay for firearms refresher training

Just FYI

Also don't you guys go in cycles, train for deployment, deploy, return from deployment?

Cops only get the middle part. Bluntly, most places don't want to pay for training.

see my superslam dunk of your post on the last page. its pretty widely known that cops are poorly trained. this should be rectified

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
id argue that military service should automatically disqualify you from being a cop

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

A Handed Missus posted:

This is your life now, Mattis.

trump treading dangerous ground here

maddog posted:

I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you gently caress with me, I’ll kill you all.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

TBeats posted:

okay well please don't ban me til like 930pm so i can chit chat about something that will have zero impact on anything

i propose you have to donate 15 bucks you otherwise would have spent on a rereg and av to a doggo charity instead

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
quick googling says statute of limitations for criminal charges on tax fraud or evasion is 6 years, so not a whole lot will probably come of this

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

:buddy:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

TBeats posted:

the only significance is that it isn't an IRS leak, but that still leaves a lot of people that could have leaked it, even trump himself.

trump calling an audible from the goon playbook eh?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
the idea of trump puppet mastering maddow is kinda funny tbqh

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
vv became bitter and angry once his dream of being in film dissolved around him. now that he has to stare at inmate rectums for contraband, his only hope for release is a cop job or the sweet embrace of death. namaste

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
gettin pretty gross in here

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUz9xCTOPRw

also whyicantstandmaddow.flv

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

windshipper posted:

After this and the last couple of pages I feel confident in saying this- I don't like you on a personal level and you most likely don't get invited to many parties.

holy poo poo no one cares about your worthless opinion, gently caress off

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
pretty sure most irish or fake irish are still too boozed up from yesterday to be posting

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Chichevache posted:

Those are my tax dollars paying for him to goof off.

is this an unironic post you decided to make in a military subforum? the undisputed kings of wasting tax dollars doing stupid poo poo?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Two Finger posted:

I saw an F150 yesterday with a Clinton/Kaine '16 sticker on it yesterday. I have no idea what it was doing here.

maybe its like when they send all the super bowl losers shirts to some third world country

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
im waiting for the gritty sesame street reboot

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

you guys realize that its nixon asking that question to cia director richard helms right?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Our governor here in Colorado, Hickenlooper (R), is hell bent on keeping the weed money. The municipalities that have allowed recreational sales are collecting taxes hand over foot, and the state has its own taxes in place to milk the cow.

hickenlooper is a democrat

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
the monkeys paw twist is it kills the ones you love and care about first

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

redneck nazgul posted:

You have a much lower chance of being raped in a science lab in Antarctica.

read this if you want your skin to crawl

quote:

A study of island records confirmed anecdotal evidence that most girls bore their first child between the ages of 12 and 15. "I think the girls were conditioned to accept that it was a man's world and once they turned 12, they were eligible," Tosen said. Mothers and grandmothers were resigned to the situation, telling him that their own childhood experience had been the same; they regarded it as just a part of life on Pitcairn. One grandmother wondered what all the fuss was about.

:smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

the dude hates his life

he gets screamed at by trump after this, btw

did we really need 11 back to back stream of consciousness posts my man? did this turn into a gameday thread and i just didnt notice?

• Locked thread