Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

It would be pretty amazing if Trump was the one who gave you guys single payer, if only for his ego.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

The President of the United States posted:

The soon-to-be commissioned Gerald R. Ford USS -- what a place. It really feels like a place. You stand on that deck, and you feel like you're standing on a very big piece of land. But this is better than land. It will not only be a great symbol of American strength, but a great legacy for your father, and our former President, Gerald Ford.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

redneck nazgul posted:

I don't have proof exactly, but I could believe it.

The fact that there's no definition of "honor killings" aside from "gender-based violence against women" is troubling, because I guaran-loving-tee that domestic abuse isn't going to pop up on there unless the abuser is <insert non-white race>.

I read that as Quran-loving-tee. Seems accurate.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

French politics is strange as well. In the UK if a Prime Minister was caught loving an Actress on the down-low it would probably bring the Government down, it almost got Clinton Impeached and he was just splashing tonsils. In France Hollande ( who was married) starts loving a much much younger actress and gets busted and no one gives a gently caress.

Did you know the guy they they want to replace Fillon with, Alain Juppe, got a loving suspended prison sentence for corruption whilst in office! His approval ratings are still higher than half the Presidential candidates.

At the funerals for French presidents, the mistresses sit with the family.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

I don't know if we want to open the door to a Trump administration using RICO to go after Muslim families.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Wouldn't the best thing for Trump's wonderful, tremendous, bigly legacy be single-payer? He should do that.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Artillery conquers, Kurds occupy.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

TBeats posted:

The whole thing just reeled of knee jerk and uneducated desperate journalism.

Trump broke the media class.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

A Bad Poster posted:

I went to the Canadian aerospace museum a couple years back, and my buddies were super enamored with the Canadarm that they had there. I was like "what is the matter with you people." It's on their $5 bill for fucks sake. They also had Chris Hadfield's guitar. Canadians, man.

Also the loving memorial to the Avro Arrow :canada:

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

So this London thing might indicate how Trump really handles
:siren:RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM:siren:

e: Crossposting from GBS :lol:

Frosted Flake fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Mar 22, 2017

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

If I understand, the bill that would gut healthcare won't pass because a significant number of legislators want to gut healthcare more?

Is that about right?

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Proud Christian Mom posted:

We're going to get hosed by both nominations so they mind as well go down swinging.

That was my thinking as well. If not this time, then the next. Dems keep trying to compromise to get political currency for...something?

I don't really get it.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

The Liberals also promised electoral reform, sent out a survey, commissioned a report and then said math was too hard for Middle Class Canadian Voters, better keep things as they are. :canada:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

MA-Horus posted:

Toronto FC got really loving butthurt that the Toronto Argonauts (CFL team) started playing on the same field because it rips the field to shreds

It's better than having 10k people in the skydome, capacity 65k.

It's disrespectful to soccer to share a field especially with a football team and if TFC wants to be admitted into the pantheon of top flight MLS clubs they need their own stadium, and to play on grass. :agesilaus:

• Locked thread