Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

FastestGunAlive posted:

The big take away from all this, specifically talking about that 4chan screenshot is: don't go barefoot in the squad bay :barf:

We had a guy who would take a poo poo and not wipe his rear end before taking a shower in basic training.

I'm no snitch, but there are exceptions to every rule and I sold him out to the platoon fast as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Dead Reckoning posted:

No one is arguing that the dipshits on Marines United and 4chan need to get prosecuted, but some people are arguing that the officers and NCOs who digitized nude photos of themselves have no responsibility for this mess.

sshhhhhhhhhh

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
i've heard of butt chins but spicer has a butt upper lip.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

OH poo poo IS HE ASKING FOR HELP???

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Two Finger posted:

why is his usa pin upside down?

efb

it's known as an SOS signal

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
"What are we going to do the day after Raqqa falls?"

Spicey: "Basically, no loving clue."

e: Spicer looks tired as poo poo

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Office Pig posted:

So going by Spicer's answer, I am going to go out on a limb and say the executive is comprised entirely of foreign agents.

Ummmm they just trust your application and that's enough for the executive branch

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Is this normal

https://twitter.com/zoetillman/status/840294219768045568

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FYTc55nGEI

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Dead Reckoning posted:

They were hypothetical examples of brief lapses in good judgment that one needs to avoid for the sake of one's career in an era where everything is recorded and shared. You seem to think it's reasonable for commanders to punish soldiers who do things like that, so unless you're going to argue that an officer or NCO having naked pictures floating around isn't contrary to good order and discipline, your position seems rather inconsistent.

Sssshhhhuuuuttttt ttthhhheeeee fffffuuuuuccckkkkk uuuuuppppppp

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
https://twitter.com/braddjaffy/status/840306752927199234

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
It's like the ownership of the Cleveland Browns got into government.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

I wonder what she conclusions she was able to draw.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

quote:

According to CNN affiliate WPEC, Lloyd told investigators he tried to buy a bottle of Tropicana orange pineapple juice at the store a few days ago but was told they didn't have any.

Heh

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Two Finger posted:

Dunno what rear end polish is but not sure it should be near your food

whta if i eat butt

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

FastestGunAlive posted:

He forced the republicans to pledge to block him on every single piece of legislature and issue by getting elected. He left them no other option.

he also abused his EO power MORE THAN ANY PRESIDENT IN HISTORY AND THEN WENT TO PLAY GOLF

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Reverand maynard posted:

What the gently caress led up to this situation? Because when a cop pulls you over and is walking up to your car the correct course of action is not "pop out of your car aggressively holding your wallet making jerky motions that look like you're about to draw down on a cop"

yeah but on the flipside when a guy jumps out of his car holding a wallet the correct course of action is not "pop a few rounds off"

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
you shouldnt shoot a guy holding a wallet which is the precursor to stopping them from bleeding so if we train them to stop shooting people holding wallets we can save money and not have to train them to treat the people they shot for holding a wallet..

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Kawasaki Nun posted:

How about we raise taxes

lol

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
imagine how much money the government would save if they didn't pay for poo poo like contractors mowing the lawn in the dead of winter when the grass isn't growing anyway

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

no loving way.

i don't believe it.

next tweet will be "i was hacked"

"hacked by a microwave"

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
maybe it'll be the exact same tax returns that were released during the campaign that showed he took a big enough loss that he wouldn't have to pay taxes for like 15 years.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Two Finger posted:

is she the kind that throws hyperbole around for ratings?

i don't know. i don't watch maddow. but it's one of those things that i won't believe until i see it.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
if these tax returns aren't from the last five years or sooner or arent the tax returns of the current president of the US of fukkkin A, ban me.

:toxx:

e: if she doesn't have something substantial her credibility is pretty much gone, right?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Two Finger posted:

also the way it's worded they could be just discussing his theoretical tax returns and still fit the letter of what she wrote

i just can't see someone would put their credibility on the line like that if they didn't have something big

maddow might be hurting for ratings (i don't know), but i don't think she is gonna do the "when i said wire tapping i didn't really mean wire tapping" poo poo that trump does.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
goddamn i'm pumped for MSNBC right now

can't wait to get let down and eat a ban.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
https://twitter.com/funnyordie/status/841803586623291392

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
well gently caress

nice knowin you guys

actually i'm gonna channel my inner trump

what i meant by "sooner" was five years or prior. like if i said i was born "sooner" than 1990 that would mean 1989 or prior.

:sad:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
if 2005 tax returns are the smoking gun, the $10 ban will be worth it imo.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
okay well please don't ban me til like 930pm so i can chit chat about something that will have zero impact on anything

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

i propose you have to donate 15 bucks you otherwise would have spent on a rereg and av to a doggo charity instead

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

especially in light of current events :(

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
wouldn't shock me if the MSNBC.com/now stream runs like poo poo tonight

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

paywall, dawg

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Smiling Jack posted:

what happened

a brief history lesson. another lesson on why it is important for trump to release his tax returns. a commercial break.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

shyduck posted:

It's just the 1040 form.

I think it's a bigger deal than just the 1040 form. A guy who got this just dropped off to him means someone is leaking this stuff.

To someone who is trying to conceal their tax returns, this isn't a good thing, even if this specific leak doesn't do much.

What would loving own is if next week the 2006 return came out. And the week after the 2007 return came out. And so on.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
this guy's laugh makes me laugh

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Zeris posted:

As a Tax Idiot what does Client Copy mean

its a copy of his return sent to him (by snail mail or possibly pdf) by the tax professional that did his return for him.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Zeris posted:

I should have asked why do I care that it's a client copy vs. another type of copy? Or is this just more meaningless fluff info

the only significance is that it isn't an IRS leak, but that still leaves a lot of people that could have leaked it, even trump himself.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Two Finger posted:

like if this is trump's way of discrediting her she's walked straight into it

TBeats likes this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
lol gj Maddow. I don't watch her show but last night gave me even less incentive to do so.

I don't buy into all the fake news bullshit but the media definitely needs to stop trying to be the first to everything. Remember back in the day when poo poo like the OJ chase was breaking news? Now every-loving-thing is breaking news.

• Locked thread