Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
Most of the pro trump responsible responses to that post are calling it fake news.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

holocaust bloopers posted:

It's cool when the US President talks poo poo about tv ratings for a reality show.

Well our presidential citrus fruit does pretty much nothing but discuss nuclear arms races and talk poo poo on Twitter for the whole world to see, I don't know why you're in any way surprised.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

holocaust bloopers posted:

I'm curious as to why he doesn't use the @POTUS handle for these stream-of-consciousness tweets. I've got an idea that he feels the office is beneath him or that Trump the brand is far more potent than the US presidency. Speaking at his supporters through that handle isn't adding credibility to the man himself.

I dunno. Just a few thoughts I have.

He only uses the @POTUS account to retweet his @realDonaldTrump account anyway. I think he thinks he can say whatever he wants on his normal account but not on the @POTUS one, maybe?

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

M_Gargantua posted:

I don't think he'd still be around to destroy his family name if he served in any capacity.

Fragged on his first day out, guaranteed

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Pesticide20 posted:

Brb going to work on my time machine

"Are you gonna kill Hitler before he can cause the holocaust?"

"Nope. Gonna prevent President Trump. "

"Ah, makes sense. Godspeed."

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

The dude is a giant loving child. Jesus Christ

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

CommieGIR posted:

I love that Trump acts like Al Qaeada is still the bigger bogeyman rather than ISIS.

Well even Obama underestimated IS. But at least once he realized the gravity of the situation, he didn't blather on in public about how he could "crush them in a week" or whatever Cheeto Bandito did.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

facialimpediment posted:

Donnie to Preibus: GET OFF MY PLANE

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/838549633148268544

(Donnie likes to throw people off his planes when he thinks they're sucking)

It still blows my mind that the loving President of the United States is such a child that he throws people off air force one when they've managed to irritate him somehow. The man is one nuclear arsenal away from a tin pot dictator.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

I was wondering why my awful app crashed. making GBS threads dick brains

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

He, Spicey, and Chaffetz are like the only three idiots who are trying to call this bill anything but dogshit. If even Breitbart says it's bad (albeit for shittier reasons), I don't even know what to think anymore.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Missionary Positron posted:

rip in peace, america. It is now only a matter of time until F-22s start falling out of the skies:

“Qaher F-313, Tehran’s homemade stealth jet, in final production stage” Iran’s Defense Minister claims

I like my stealth production aircraft cargo strapped to a low boy trailer

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

TBeats posted:

Sssshhhhuuuuttttt ttthhhheeeee fffffuuuuuccckkkkk uuuuuppppppp

Cole right

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

orange juche posted:

Hey two finger, test this and tell me how accurate it is? Living north of the equator, we do not have Tim Tams in the US, so I can't really do this.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/michellerennex/dont-come-4-me-pls

E: an actual current event, apparently Tim Tams are a thing in the US now as of February 1 this year. I'll have to find them on a store shelf somewhere.

Publix has them. We used to trade some of our snacks for Tim tams the aussies stockpiled during my last afghan deployment

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

So the state of the world is looking good, then. Between Erdogan, Duterte, and Trump, I think we have the "paranoid narcissist with delusions and reactions bordering on the autistic somehow in charge of a country" triple play. Only the prize here is WW3.

So, yay :ohdear:

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

All I got from that is that Poland has a political party called the Piss Party.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

That Walsh character can't decide whether or not he loves or hates Trumpster Fire. When he's not verbally sucking him off, he's crying about the ridiculous poo poo the orange commander in Cheetos is doing.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

facialimpediment posted:

Congressman Steve King (R-Iowa) has always been a bit of a quasi-racist shithead.

https://twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/840980755236999169

I think I can drop the quasi.

I wish I could hope that the world will change for the better once the baby boomers and other assorted rich old white men died out, but who the gently caress am I kidding? There are swaths of the elitist poo poo heads in every generation just ready to pick up the mantle and run with it.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

I ordered a case of Buffalo Bob's Everything Sauce once. Still have half of it. I'm weird I guess.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

"he figures things out pretty quickly" is what you say about a mentally handicapped person or like a pet (note I'm not comparing the handicapped with pets). Sort of like "bless his heart".

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Piell posted:

Has anyone seen a small, squirrelly looking man fleeing the White House? He answers to Sean Spicer and was last seen wearing an ill-fitting suit with an upside-down flag pin.

Late from his latest cosplay convention and his zipper on his anime schoolgirl outfit is stuck

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Hot Karl Marx posted:

No idea cause I couldn't give a gently caress, but this is their 'free speech bus' that basically just shits on trans people

https://twitter.com/CitizenGO/status/844641809296961538

They're always very adamant about freedom of speech when their small minded views are becoming more and more unacceptable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Literally the post before you.

• Locked thread