Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

facialimpediment posted:

Remember that Donnie meeting with the members of HBCUs? The meeting made famous by the Kellyanne Conway couch pictures?

During the meeting, Donnie called them "you people".

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/837006830463221760

:stare:

Were the presidents of WV Tech and Bluefield State invited? It's hilarious that there's no mechanism to remove the HBCU designation in certain cases.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

mlmp08 posted:

Half expecting to find out Barron only plays Minecraft on Russian servers is CEO of Pandemic Legion at this point.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Is anyone taking prop bets on what hour the first tweet drops?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Probably not as effectively as the manufacturer, why the gently caress does tv need a microphone anyway?

God I loving hate living in the timeline where Richard Stallman and Sarah Palin have both been proven right

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Didn't Maxine Waters punch a capitol police officer for the inexcusable crime of not recognizing her?

E: no sorry my bad that was six-term 9/11 truther and former Israeli political prisoner Cynthia McKinney

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Mar 9, 2017

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Genocide Tendency posted:

Defense attorney's pants catch fire during arson trial.

edit: Figured this managed to one up Sean Spicer being a furry.

Just a little too on the nose for the argument he was making, dude's gonna catch a terrorism charge.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Two Finger posted:

What the gently caress dude now you're just being contrary for the sake of it. Ok so what is the worst agent then?

ClF₃

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Mar 10, 2017

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

"..members of 4chan unknowingly resurrected Kek, the frog-headed Egyptian god of chaos and primordial darkness."

Story checks out

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Reminder that Boente was handpicked into the acting attorney general line of succession by a Trump executive order two weeks after Yates was fired

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

So he's finally getting a dog this weekend?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Hahahahaha this white house confirming leaks that don't even exist yet

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

butros posted:

Get to the point lady Jesus gently caress

This is going to end badly for all of us after Bannon's paranoia is legitimized

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

drat Glenn Beck lookin p good with a pixie cut

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Bannon did this and she's walking right into it

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

In other news Zombie Sherman has heard our prayers

Only registered members can see post attachments!

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Today I'm realizing I could be okay with this immigration policy if it comes with retroactively cancelling Ireland's white pass.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I just got yanked into a conversation at the bar with a sweet elderly german oma who took an enormous poo poo all over trump & co and then in the same breath went on a lengthy rant about how all those rapist foreigners need to gtfo of her country I think this is my official The Whole World Is hosed turning point

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

holy poo poo chuck berry was still alive

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

bird food bathtub posted:

Throw in a dash of giving a gently caress about anyone who makes less than a half million a year

Lmao

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

The endgame for NK is China gassing everyone to head off a refugee crisis

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

facialimpediment posted:

WHAT IN THE loving

https://twitter.com/JoshZumbrun/status/844651355314835456

HOW THE gently caress

Best Korea stealing from Bangladesh's New York Fed account.

Nothing makes sense anymore.

They almost got away with a billion.

http://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/cyber-heist-federal/

E: At least as reported months ago the hack was of the Bangladesh Central Bank which was then used to push fradulent payments from it's account. The national bank was connected to the global government-to-government banking network by $10 USED network switches with no firewall.

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Mar 22, 2017

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Mike-o posted:

Kill all republicans and conservatives. I say this as someone who grew up taking that bullshit hook line and sinker.

Yeah my mom's already dead I won't miss the others

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

so I get the self-driving juicy girls when exactly?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Casimir Radon posted:

Cheney, who got 4k+ guys killed for nothing, shot a guy in the face and didn't apologize, doesn't care where his heart came from, exposed Valerie Plame's CIA status, and has a Darth Vader receiver hitch cover on his truck. He's got nothing on Bannon.

Cheney shot a guy in the face and got an apology from him.

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Mar 27, 2017

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Proud Christian Mom posted:

I guarantee that if you gave a person a choice of them and a random person getting $10, or just them getting $5, they'd take the $5.

A slavic prince meets a genie in the forest. The genie offers him one wish, on the condition that the prince's neighbor will be granted the same prize twice over.

"Tovarisch, take my eye"

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

The ADL would eat him his christian grandbabies alive.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Fister Roboto posted:

I thought Great Britain was England + Scotland

loving venn diagram nightmare of an island

Pregame some motrin for this one

https://youtu.be/rNu8XDBSn10

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I'll believe it after it's signed and not a minute sooner, the statehouse already bait & switched this once

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Haha Sanford and Mulvaney were the only two from SC who signed the DEA petition to keep Malaysian Tree Dirt legal I wonder which one will erupt into opiate rage first

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Sanford's ex-wife briefly considered filing for candidacy herself after he tried to hire her to be campaign manager for his comeback bid.

She did shoot an ad for his opponent.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I would kill to find out who had what dirt on Jim DeMint that he just walked away from a US Senate seat and presidential frontrunner status to fall off the face of the earth. That was effectively a lifetime appointment, the last incumbent senator from SC to not be reelected was in 1931.

Even straight up kidfucking would probably have been survivable for him.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

https://youtu.be/oKz8ZC3H6Ts

That weenie from Drexel reads his lectures verbatim from paper. Death's too good for him.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Genocide Tendency posted:

Honestly, I would like to hear an in depth discussion on the decision and merit of the split in strategy. Where the US stopped chasing BIG rear end NUMBERS and decided to focus on precision and tactical use vs the USSR's kill them all and let God sort it out.

Frankly I like the boldness of detonating something large enough to rattle windows on the other side of the planet. But is it really more effective than a handful of well placed future city block redevelopment plans?

Epic Rap Battle of History: Andrei Sakharov vs Robert Moses.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

If Spongebob Eyes Huckabee is just figuring that out today he's even dumber than I thought

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

The Iron Rose posted:

I mean it's obviously true, Lindsay Graham is the gayest southern dandy I've ever seen.

But still, super gross.

I've always been a creeper. Violetta says I creep like the kudzu vines that are slowly but surely strangling our Dixie. Is this interesting?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

"Olin! How long you been sitting there?"

"Sixty-one years."

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

So Trump just admitted he's been watching that liberal mainstream media?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Shaddak posted:

I feel ya man. When I was in Kindergarten, Reagan was president, and the USSR still existed.

And yet we're still counted as millenials it aint fair I tells ya

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

1991 is way too late to count as gen x but birthdays in that year absolutely need to be some kind of dividing line for arbitrary marketing demographic binning. They were the first to have facebook available all the way through high school and might as well be aliens to someone just 5 years older.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Mike-o posted:

Seriously, what the gently caress will it actually take to say "Trump and his entire cabinet and a bunch of Republicans are guilty of loving treason and collusion with the Russians, time to prep the gallows and firing squads"?

Honest question.

The people who became Trump's voter base have been slobbering knob all over Putin's strongman act for years, this is in the pro column for them.

• Locked thread