Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I don't get why that Seal team dude's wife allowed herself to be a pawn on the world stage for Trump. His dad is railing against trump right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
My company sells sentry systems for the current wall I guess. They need another 150 systems I hear. Sadly they aren't armed.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Handsome Ralph posted:

Phone posting but this is news...

Obama Administration Rushed to Preserve Intelligence of Russian Election Hacking https://nyti.ms/2lB7cSL

Whoa bad Donnie

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
See nature is free, this is the new affordable care act. well just don't breath the polluted air or drink coal slurry water.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I don't even get the cleansing reference, orientals I get.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Bingo. Look up Struggle Sessions.

Bad timing to bring up his familiarity with communist tradition.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

CommieGIR posted:

Ethics Classes for appointees are cancelled:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/02/polit...linkId=35054731

And all the 20 companies that created bids costing 200k are out the time and money.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Deathy McDeath posted:

Okay, I'm a total fetal alcohol syndrome baby who is incapable of reading between the lines on the Trump/Russia connection. What's the consensus? Is there something big lurking under there, or is this going to be a huge nothing scandal? More importantly, with what we've seen so far, what's the most banal and innocuous scenario for Trump's people contacting Russian officials throughout the campaign? Were they working on a business deal or something?

Basically, tell me what the most plausible and innocent explanation for this whole thing is. Otherwise, I'm inclined to believe the conspiracy.

Piss

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Iran becoming a nuclear power is the best thing that could happen for us in the ME.

That's reallly a custome title there. Backstory?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

some sh/sc sperg got really mad one day that no one cared about his paranoia so like 10 people got this av

vvvv nice

Sorry I don't know that sub, sounds fun.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

facialimpediment posted:

The Racist Keebler Elf made the excuse that "I met the Russian Ambassador as a U.S. Senator, not as part of the political campaign."

...... woops

https://twitter.com/reidepstein/status/837496534350630913

It must be very complicated to be a mole.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Office Pig posted:

Further confirmation that Steve Bannon is the most dangerous man in the world... and up really is down.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/02/us/politics/climate-change-trump.html

But, they say, he is clashing with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and the president’s daughter Ivanka Trump,

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mr. Nice! posted:

Kirkland vodka is really good poo poo, though.

Isn't it relabeled Grey Goose?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
In one page, on Somethingawful.com, I've read more insanity about two agencies that are vital to America. That are independently reported. I can't even remember this poo poo it's so much. I find myself just going whelp don is an idiot to trumpers that approach me. It's truly an overwhelm and forget approach.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Reverand maynard posted:

I thought congress did budgets. What say does donnie get in budgets?

You think nothing? We all understand the process, but politically.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

my only understanding comes from maddow tonight so i'll just post it instead of making a post with no other info

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8AtaS2FNFI

go to 11:20 to skip the setup story

I can't stand Maddow sorry, she's a left wing Rush on tv and radio. They are both shrill and self promoting/righteous. That's the problem with both sides. Watched for 30 seconds and stopped.

E top page billing for ed balls news at 11

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I'm finding following trump activities is mentally exhausting. Like, overwhelmed with continuous unanticipated craziness.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
New thread title please: they hate me because they hate pee

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Good thread turned poo poo.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

FrozenVent posted:

The two round system is designed to avoid a Trumpening by asking an entire country "ARE YOU SURE?"

God help us all.

That's really smart of the frenchies

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Missionary Positron posted:

Continuing the theme of Europe and defense:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/06/...pe=sectionfront

Granted, the chances of an independent European nuclear deterrent happening are minimal but as the article points out, it's pretty crazy that the chances are no longer 0%.

Why wouldn't they just pony up their GDP share of NATO dues vs this. Get on Donnies good side and maintain protection.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Didn't the Rs give Hillary a rash of poo poo for doing the health care thing behind closed doors? What's the diff now?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

facialimpediment posted:

Check out how full of poo poo the Racist Keebler Elf is: https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/838874316410355713

He seems oddly proud having to recuse himself from an investigation into himself within one WEEK of taking the job. Like, look at my cool ethics.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

no, and thats why i think its extremely bad. however, if congress wont do the right thing then it may be necessary to force the hand of congress(assuming that he's done something wrong). that being said, the very next thing that should happen is an absolute house clearing in these agencies to remove anyone involved.

So they fire all the career folks, who leaks the next crazy rear end poo poo? There will be more lols coming.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
At least my top end rate will go down ne'er trump and I can afford insurance when my work stops subsidizing it.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Office Pig posted:

So if you were curious as to whether the AHCA has a chance of passing:

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/838908081643859968

The comment from the southern racist were the best, he's our president - get over it!!! Just roll over everyone, just like we did with Obama! Oh and UFC UFC UFC

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

facialimpediment posted:

WaPo IT worker was impersonating ICE, had rifles, tactical vests, and a Baltimore Police badge.

The one's really weird.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...m=.d7ea0e616690

Fake ICE

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

facialimpediment posted:

Donnie spent all morning watching and livetweeting Fox and Friends.

https://twitter.com/pbump/status/839178758263287808

lmao doesn't he have handlers that would say "uh mr. president, this may not play well during the work week. we have north korea, Malaysia, and china on the phone waiting for you."

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Another black bag ordered

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Two Finger posted:

what's the press conference about, wasn't there one just yesterday?

They are supposed to do them daily.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Reverand maynard posted:

So uh hypothetically if we impeach Trump because of collusion between him and Russia, will that be considered an act of war? How do you respond to Russia getting their puppet elected?

"It's in the past, its time to move on."

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

What the gently caress is stat News? Sounds commie.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Handsome Ralph posted:

:lol:

What is it with reality shows about guns/gun culture? They always seem to dredge up the biggest idiots to star in them. Though selling guns illegally isn't nearly as awful as raping a 12 year old.

Disclaimer: I love shooting guns and own a few myself, but these shows and their fans are usually the worst.

I like how he wanted to be on tv so everyone could see his crimes being committed. Lol

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

that vid is the perfect example of why i have always just sat staring straight ahead, hands at 10 and 2 on the steering wheel, window down and dome light on if at night when pulled over. i like keeping my blood on the inside

Like that time when the cop asked the dude for his license and shot him reaching into the glove box?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jfc please don't let this be one of ours

They are picking hellfire frags from other areas they hit before, right?

• Locked thread