Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

LittleBigPlanet 3 is really dead, huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I really hope the launch of the new Nintendo Network or whatever later this year doesn't mean I can't play Mario Maker on my Wii U anymore.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

CrashCat posted:

Oh? Are they taking the servers down? That would be a bummer for all the people who made cool stuff in LBP2

I have no idea, but there's like no levels.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

CrashCat posted:

:confused:

Are you making a joke about the lovely quality or what

I'm saying that the amount of community levels is distressingly low.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I just found out Snake Pass is also on PS4, sorry Nintendo

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Monkey Fracas posted:

Play Apollo Justice

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Also be sure to play the best Phoenix Wright game, Ghost Trick

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

oddium posted:

oh!! i forgot about constantine!!

who???

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

A cool drat horse posted:

This is a fairly retarded criticism of the console's portability lol. Do these people not own bags.

Or an original Game Boy

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Phantasium posted:

considering that one mobile game port that only works in tablet mode on Switch

What game is that?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/tamathon/status/837408605171253252

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/LordMune/status/837454217614872577

Oh.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Does anyone have the Wii U Breath of the Wild and is it good, please and thank you

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

http://store.playstation.com#!/en-us/games/themes/rasta-reggae-skull-hiq-dynamic-theme/cid=UP4396-CUSA04449_00-DYNAMICTHEME0027

God bless capitalism

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

that theme got old in like ten seconds

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

FirstAidKite posted:

Hahaha did you actually buy it?

I told you not to pick that one :P

It has a 30 second preview video you dolt

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

FirstAidKite posted:

Then why did you ask me if you should buy it or not???

Because I had honestly forgotten about the two other skeleton themes at the time.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Harrow posted:

Wii U has very slightly worse contrast. That means black isn't quite as black, colors in general are a little dimmer, that kind of thing.

Emphasis on the very slightly, though. It's a miniscule difference that is probably 100% unnoticeable when you also factor in the differences in how TVs show colors. It's something that was much more noticeable in the E3 version but, well, that was nine months ago so clearly it changed.

Is that the only difference?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/Lyraxian/status/837707043045793792

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Here thread, I got you a present

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I recently got back into FF14, and an early quest tasked me with surveying townspeople to find out the most popular color of dress.

:stare:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Seeing a real lack of Switchsonas. :colbert:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Real hurthling! posted:

Get her checked out too. It was the first sign of illness for my elderly cat last year

Seconding this because it was the same with mine.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

oddium posted:

yeah i know what it says, that's why i'm asking !!

Just a case of bad image compression.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Red Bones posted:

iirc the first Fate Stay Night game replaced the sex scenes with a bunch of cgi dragons flying around when the game got popular enough to warrant a clean version.

I want this as a Witcher 3 mod

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Mad respect to this mystery man I bumped into on FF14. I don't know why his face amuses me so much, but it does.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Sakurazuka posted:

So are fans of anything

:agreed:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

hell yeah i thought this screenshot was gone

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Dreamt about my dead cat again. Going to be visiting my brother next week and he's got a kitty, so that'll be nice. :unsmith:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

codenameFANGIO posted:

Would that be MC Kids? Because it is a really great Mario 2 alike and the music is incredible.

MC Kids is great, but in terms of carrying the brand it's very forgettable.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I need to go deeper

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Snak posted:

Do you?

There has to be more.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Christ Strix, what are you playing? :psyduck:

Root Double -Before Crime * After Days- Xtend Edition

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

The White Dragon posted:

there's a spongebob gcn pad, too. and of course as i previously posted, come back when you have the wu-tang clan controller.

I have no use for a gcn pad unless Wii modding has come much much further in the past half decade, and the Wu-Tang controller just looks awful.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Strange that Sega feels the need to continue making Sonic games after releasing Sonic Adventure 2, the perfect game.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

FirstAidKite posted:

The fact that sega never made another sonic spinball game is the loving worst thing they've done

fixed

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

sonic spinball was unnecessarily hard and obtuse but it at its core is the kernel of a game concept that kicks rear end and demands revisiting

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

there were chao gardens on the gba games in the sense that there were sonic games in the gba, in that they were flaccid imitations of the real thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Lobok posted:

That "Silver for Monsters" song in Witcher 3 made me turn Music Volume down to near-zero. All the other music is great but that song was so annoying and so common I had to turn it all off.

I'm thinking of starting Witcher 3 over and replacing Silver for Monsters with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLzZUL9ZH6Y

• Locked thread