Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

Are we in a recession yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

I'm seeing on social media people who I previously thought were rational and anti-racist leaning towards PHON and spreading PHON garbage here in WA. I have NFI what is going on.

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

Solemn Sloth posted:

2 JSFs grounded at Avalon for another day because there was a chance of a storm somewhere between Melbourne and Brisbane :allears:

Not surprised in the slightest. I've probably moaned about it before but lol, not even the US cares about that airframe anymore. Aus should be trying to buy X-47Bs because when they enter operation (And they will) pretty much every other airframe excluding a few which the US doesn't export will become obsolete.

Alternatively we should buy weapons from Rosoboronexport. At this stage who really gives a gently caress? The Russians are selling systems that Aus actually needs, like 3M-54E ASM and Su-35S platforms.

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

FYI, fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face.

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

Wasn't there a row a few years ago from some NIMBYs who found out that spent nuclear fuel was going to be transported by road nearby? Unless they plan on storing spent fuel in country they'll need to get it to a port somehow which will undoubtedly piss the same dinguses off.

• Locked thread