Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Two out of five ain't bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Dude McAwesome posted:

hahahahaha, that's magnificent.

"i'm not dumb, i read books."

Sir do you have a question?

"... I read big book"

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

How would one go about having an mp sectioned? Asking for a friend's electorate

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Bogan King posted:

It's been mentioned that they're both moderates too so it could be the right trying to get Dutton into a softer light.

Jesus, cash is considered a moderate!?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

The Deadly Hume posted:

Did people bitch this much when they changed the ped lights from text?

Compare literacy rates since they changed them and tell me I'm wrong!

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Cartoon posted:

OK I'll say it once and then we can move on, I hope. There is no significant additional expense in changing the silhouettes on crossing signs. They all need to be changed at some point. The change over is being done on this basis. And as fluff pieces that have completely occupied the 'mainstream' (read rabid right wing misogynist) media go it is pretty insubstantial. Will it significantly improve women's rights and lot in Australia. No.

On the other hand there are apparently more CEOs named John than there are women CEOs and the OECD reports it will be 170 years before women bridge the gender pay gap. There is a real problem here and realigning all of the little subtle ways women are underrepresented and valued is part of the solution.

Also harden the gently caress up princesses and get over it already.
Make them have those dots at the bottom that show how long you've got until it goes red too. We're like loving Abraham lincoln or something

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Zenithe posted:

From a separate source:

gently caress sake 7/11 are poo poo. Staff member gets abused by racist gently caress who they have every right to deny entry to, and they can't help themselves.

quote:

In the footage – posted online but then deleted – the man yells at an employee cleaning the store inside.
He thought he was in the right

quote:

“I’m being denied a **** hotdog and bananas. Those bananas look fresh, god-drat, but I’m being denied that by this piece of s**t.”

“I am not a racist. I am a very passive person all of the time. I spoke out as I was distressed,” he said.

:australia:

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

:noice:

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Why does dame Edna hate the hrc?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Bill Leak was murdered by the assassins of the Sydney leather pride association

New float for mardigras

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

*taps jewelry on desk for emphasis*

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

High speed car chases are the polices most sacred duty and if I'm ever cleaned up while walking a dog or just standing near the road by a maniac trying to lose the police or by the maniac in uniform following them I'll die happy knowing justice was done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Try again malcolm

• Locked thread