Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

oldpainless posted:

Jesus Christ.
There’s a Quiznos still around near me but their prices keep going up so people aren’t going. In fact they just raised them again last week.

It was the third hike.

aaghh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

good god, just kill the man

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Redundant, since it's the same thing.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Hyperlynx posted:

Huh. Which one?

Supermassive Black Hole

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Mauser posted:

https://i.imgur.com/aypa9A5.mp4

I always wondered how fish drink water.

Whale sharks are cool as heck. Just look at those speckles!

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Paladinus posted:

Now that we're settled on coffee, just a show of hands, is that also how you like your women?

Same for both: hot, black and bitter

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
I don't know why those degenerates involve coffee at all. Just pour cream into a bowl of sugar and eat it like cereal, why pretend that you're buying 'coffee' when you don't like coffee?

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

deoju posted:

Love this gif. Watch how nazi gestures "C'mon," and then "Hold up," with just a brief pause when the hero steps to him. He was a real tough guy right up until he was within an arms length.

Notice the nazi's instinct is to throw his right arm straight out.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
...I hope you're not cooking the mayo with the pizza.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
Omegamom?

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Lol, that's the God of War font.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

dr_rat posted:

All gods are bad

(*Except Dionysus)

Kinda need Helios.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
Some people say there is a daddy in the sky who speaks in a voice no one but them can hear, saying it's okay to kill people because of their genitals.
Some people say no there isn't that's dumb.

Perhaps the unknowable truth is in the middle, unknowingly.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Arivia posted:

in morrowind the big titty elf lady is calling you fantasy racial slurs and insulting you to your face and she means it

Sold.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Put away your weapon and press talk at an NPC while holding block to surrender. Quest NPCs will always accept. Other NPCs might not.

I read "press talk" as a noun, like a press conference.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Seems cheating to just use a picture of Bill Clinton from the 90s.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Grassy Knowles posted:

I don’t think you know drake

:holymoley:

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Railing Kill posted:

"A hat will give you at least some protection from the heat flash." Yes, because "virtually none" is technically an amount. lol at this Fallout poo poo.

My favorite thing about Fallout is its vibe is only slightly exaggerated from real life.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Nenonen posted:

Ook. Ook? Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook! Ook? Ook? Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook? Ook! Ook! Ook? Ook! Ook? Ook. Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook. Ook. Ook? Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook! Ook? Ook? Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook? Ook! Ook! Ook? Ook! Ook? Ook. Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook. Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook. Ook. Ook? Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook! Ook? Ook? Ook. Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook. Ook? Ook! Ook! Ook? Ook! Ook? Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook. Ook! Ook. Ook! Ook! Ook! Ook.

I can't stop this feeling

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Independence Day barbecue outfit found.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Are you saying I'm not 100% correct?

I'm saying that.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Android Apocalypse posted:

I use shirataki noodles for things like ramen or pho when I am in my "watching carbs intake" part of my nutrition cycle. For that it's fine. If you try using it like a spaghetti substitute you'll be disappointed.

Having to watch my carbs, are these noodles hard to find or can you get them at the kroger?

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

LifeSunDeath posted:

just a heads up, the smell like dead fish a little, you gotta rinse them then heat em up, the smell isn't noticeable when they're hot. they're kinda weird.

Ah hell, do they actually have fish or fish powder in them?

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
English got rid of nearly all grammatical gender, so it's unfortunately the superior European language.

hurr de hurr look at me i'm a german i have twenty-five words for 'the', alles in ordnung

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Butterfly Valley posted:

But I'm still totally confused by whatever you're trying to say about native speakers of Russian because globally Spanish, English, Portuguese and possibly French all have more native speakers, which is surely relevant when discussing which European languages it made most sense to draw from. If your point is there's more native speakers of Russian in geographical Europe then yes obviously but how is that relevant?

They're saying even in the context of it being Eurocentric, it's bad at that because it leaves out the largest European language.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
The "Nobody:" was originally supposed to imply that whatever was happening in the meme was a non sequitor like when you're hanging out with people and that one friend pipes up with some bizarre thought.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

captainOrbital posted:

None of those books should be as long as they are, holy poo poo. There's just so much extra EVERYTHING. I liked them a lot back in the day, but my word. I still love 11/22 tho

I was on a kick of alternate history books a few years back that included 11/22/63 and god drat. All the criticism of King may be right but the man's a wordsmith wizard compared to most writers.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Cool Dad posted:

Was ER the show where a dog ate a dudes heart or was that a different medical drama?

That was Rat Race (2001).

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Groda posted:

Germania delenda est

We tried

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Biplane posted:

There are only two good movies, Alien (the movie), and Aliens (the movie).

This is only technically true because Jurassic Park is the greatest movie ever made, not merely 'good'.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
Hell yeah, granny.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Yeeeeep.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
one too short to fit the meter
goons have no rhythm
something awful

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

OwlFancier posted:

Excitingly it isn't necessarily to do with your ears, mine is congenital and probably a brain problem

much like our posting

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
When you're talking about collectibles, "vintage" is anything older then 20 years.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
My ability to process the passage of time broke in March 2020 and hasn't fixed itself yet.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Facebook Aunt posted:

Why would he need to wait for wolverine to get out of the way? It isn't like he can accidentally kill or maim Wolverine.

Don't want the adamantium blocking the shot.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
The candidates wrestle over the voetbal, and whoever gets it into their goal first becomes President.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Milo and POTUS posted:

bobbys dad kills mustang sally to it

Man, I gotta finish watching King of the Hill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

... same as it ever was?

Now that's a song that never loses relevance.