Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Gorilla Salad posted:

Ponder for a moment that this was the one Colin Furze invention that terrified even him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soxxPyaAT1k&t=24s

Holy poo poo this guy is gonna loving kill himself on video some day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

It has carbon in it so carbon under pressure turns to gold. Takes a long time but can be fast if one puts a lot of pressure by machine.

(From the comments)

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
https://twitter.com/The_Doddler/status/840726294006452224

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
It looks like Batman just painted the horse blue and put a bat mask over its head.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

go to laguardia and have a beer and then have some sedatives and then finally just sit back and wait for the airport to be demolished.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Does that Mcdonald's bag have handles...?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

Depending on how evil you feel, you could very easily convince someone that was Nutella, assuming there's no obvious smell that gives it away.

Yeah unfortunately I think that stuff loving stinks so it'd be hard to pass it of as Nutella.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
It works both ways!

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

All I hear is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vULshlDlhWE

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I'm surprised they didn't just give him a different shirt.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
If eating them can literally kill someone how are they able to be sold?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
What is that from?

EDIT: From Idiocracy.

RatHat has a new favorite as of 06:47 on May 2, 2017

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Atticus Bongman posted:

Are there any Level 6 Inbreds on record or does it start over again like Sr/Jr/III/IV?

It's possible, but not in that family since Charles II was infertile.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I think you can drop poo poo on the floor in Australia.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
When I first heard about a smart salt shaker I thought it'd like measure out the salt it dispenses and keep track of the total salt you've ate and such. I was way too optimistic.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

Nurse sharks are possibly the least dangerous creatures on the planet, unless you happen to be a small crustacean.

What about stuff that's actively beneficial, like all the bacteria in the stomach?

EDIT: You guys might be thinking of Whale sharks, which are filter feeders. Nurse sharks are pretty docile but they have extremely sharp teeth and will bite if bothered.

RatHat has a new favorite as of 01:39 on May 13, 2017

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

PCOS Bill posted:

I didn't like the way you said original so I looked.

https://www.polygon.com/tv/2017/3/29/15105720/reboot-live-action-reboot

Why did I look.

quote:

After playing “Cyber Guardians,” a popular MMO, the four teens are recruited by a security agency to defend the cyberspace they coexist in.

Wow this sounds bad and not like Reboot at all.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
That would be a cute charger if you weren't receiving electricity from Pikachu's butthole.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Millennial Jesus?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
That's a fake scorpion right? I didn't think there were any that big.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Facebook Aunt posted:

Oh man, that kinda makes sense.

So, uh, was Anakin really conceived with no dad? Or was his mom lying, confused, or insane? Or was she also a Force super user, and just started making her own babies because she wanted babies?

He's Jedi Jesus.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/Rainmaker1973/status/880452085082456068

Haha worst case scenario for this small-dicked spider. "Twitter won't be invented for 100 million years, but you're gonna be on it"

If your erection lasts for more than 100 million years please contact a physician.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

We Know Catheters posted:

I don't understand

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dullahan

They've been popular to use in anime with monsters for some reason. I think Durarara started it?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

The recent Berserk anime's animation is so bad

https://twitter.com/dodonpahchi/status/870135160728989696

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Cumslut1895 posted:

I must combat the black menace

That's Canuck the crow, a famous crow in Vancouver. He's kind of a dick and once stole a murder weapon from a crime scene.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
In case anyone is wondering, I think the explanation for that one is that that isn't the real Superman.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Randaconda posted:

That's taken drat near verbatim from a youtube video

It's also from a Tim Allen skit. Though to be fair the concept isn't unique enough that a bunch of people couldn't have come with it on their own.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Weapon Brown is great. Clarissa is...tough to read. :smith:

Feel like I might regret asking this, but what is Clarissa and why is it bad/gross?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I think the claw IS his arm.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Jose Valasquez posted:

I'm sad this isn't a real thing I can buy

You sorta can

https://www.amazon.com/Hot-Homestead-Joke-Novelty-GIFT/dp/B01AH12HAM

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

This isn't a joke image by the way, there are actually multiple manga with this premise. It's weird.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Screaming Idiot posted:

Or just write a comic not about school kids for once, Japan. Like, about consenting adults capable of doing things on their own.

I'm not going to bring down the wrath of Birbmod with unfounded accusations, but Japan's interest in schoolchildren is a bit much.

From what I understand a lot of adult people in Japan basically have no life aside from their job so high school was really the last time they had any freedom.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

mind the walrus posted:

How do they explain the horizon line, magnetic vs. true north, nautical navigation, and satellite-based technologies?

Government conspiracy.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

[citation needed]

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Facebook Aunt posted:

What kind of weak rear end poo poo is hybernation? You need to sleep one year out of every ten? I sleep more than that now.

In addition to normal sleep I imagine.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Not anymore. Since the Windows Vista version of Minesweeper it hasn't been possible to lose on the first click anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Bombadilillo posted:

Does it generate the placement after your initial click?

If not relatable. Memorable.

quote:

In Windows, the Minesweeper board is generated randomly before the player clicks any squares.[citation needed] If the player happens to click a mine square on their very first click, the mine at this square is removed and a new mine is placed in the upper left corner. If there is already a mine in the upper left corner (or it was the square that the player clicked), a new mine is placed in the first (starting in the upper left corner then proceeding left->right, top->bottom) available empty spot of the board. Once this change is made, the game proceeds as if the initial clicked square was empty. This is done to ensure that the player will not lose on their very first click.