Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

:ironicat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Phy posted:

If the bread doesn't have enough moisture to produce toast sweat, it's not going to retain enough heat to melt the peanut butter and you're going to have to put it under the broiler.

holy poo poo, mods please change my name to toast sweat

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur flopped so hard that when they made another dinosaur movie they titled it The Good Dinosaur

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

winterwerefox posted:

:smith:

Edit: Jesus old reply have a picture

I just woke up and my phone is dim and colorshifted, but for a second I thought that image was a container of small pastries.

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
on the other hand, do you want to coat your child in a thick layer of shame that takes them decades to work through?

if so, we'll firstly go gently caress yourself, but my suggestion based on experience is Catholic Schools.

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
my local little mom n pop donut shop has a neon sign that touts "FRESH DONUTS" and "HOT COFEEE"

I never noticed despite living here all my life until my spouse moved out here and pointed it out. I was 25.

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

I'd loving hope so. :wink:

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
i mean, he's a republican so raping the earth is right down his alley

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Johnny Aztec posted:

Nah, normal,regular, everyday, hotdogs have a flat side.

I have never encountered any hotdog with a flat side, unless maybe the package got smooshed?

Idea: spherical hot dogs :orb:

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
My Kojima name is

The Decent Unknown

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
less talk more pictures

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

a sequel just for you

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

puppets freak me out posted:

A system of interlocking shields that can't handle uneven terrain? Shame there's no historical precedent for that.

What's the rioting equivalent of cutting through the Low Countries to get around this MAGAnot Line?

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
and my axe (body spray)

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Thank god we got sluttybutty out here in the streets asking what we're all thinking.

if they're sluttybutty in the streets what are they in the sheets? :ohdear:

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

bike tory posted:

You just know he's free balling it in there.

amateur move. correct move is immediately unleashing a huge fart in the piece of clothing to mark it as yours and yours alone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm reminded of this movie tie-in game: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SpyHunter:_Nowhere_to_Run

Movie still hasn't been made, and The Rock hasn't been attached to the project since 2008 or so.