Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

I finally understand why they made an adaptation of Kite now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm4tyQw2LhA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

...and thus the quest for the philosopher's stone continued for another century.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

On a similar note:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F-DYqLOXms

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

RCarr posted:

Care to explain why? I don't get it.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39274662
That is the follow-up interview with the original clip at the top-right.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

...The Aristocrats!

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

I've heard of slowcooking before but holding lemons in the gashes of my hands for 30 hours is just ridiculous.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

A Dutch store chain had to remove a coloring book for children from their shelves because...

well

That star of David on the Abe Lincoln page is indeed very problematic.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Stoatbringer posted:

lol at anyone who didn't know the best way to dial was to tap the receiver hook at the correct speed to generates the clicks for each digit.

lol if you didn't have Enrique whistling into your phone so your call would be free

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

The real, important question is: did she get the job?

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

It's Hey Really Giger, did you expect there to not be weird alien teats?

He has such sights to show you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUD7rmHartE

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Wilford Cutlery posted:

That price has to be a typo, because Jesus saves.

The actual price is thirty pieces of silver.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

sassassin posted:

If the queen didn't exist our elected officials would have to do a lot more glad-handing and public events (bad idea).

If you think about it, Trump clearly would want to be European royalty instead of president. All the fun and fame, none of the political games.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

PYF Funny Pictures 2.0: hosed with Cyanide Chewables

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Definitely the scariest moment from Event Horizon.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Imagine being the burglar that breaks into that house at night.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

I can't stand it,

But I'm glad they're setting it straight,

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

I've seen that one, it has a very funky soundtrack.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Stoatbringer posted:

So what happened to his super secret super plan to wipe out ISIS within 30 days?

Nobody knew wiping a terrorist organization from the face of the Earth could be so complicated!

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

drat, I didn't knew there were more of these.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HBwQl9eggs

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Noir89 posted:

I am literally dying over here, who ever thought that commercial was a good idea?

It's intentionally over the top. In the original the words "overly dramatized reenactment" flash on screen.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Boy, he sure showed Lowtax, didn't he. Wow. :jerkbag:

I think he's making light of the situation and, if anything, making fun of the other cosplayers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUpcl_P9ZTw

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

I'm sure we all at some point have eaten some spice Mexican food and had an encounter with Farty Red afterwards.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

From The 13th Warrior I mainly remember the scene near the campfire where Banderas suddenly starts understanding what the vikings are saying. It's a bit silly, but it's a pretty smooth way to transition to all of them speaking English.

And it's not like a movie with a Spaniard playing an Arab was going to be authentic anyway.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Yeah, don't put it in the dishwasher, you need to clean it with care. Treat your blades with respect and don't skip out on some proper chiburi, you baka gaijins!

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

This was in a shipment my friend got. It was just used to protect the important record that he bought. I don't think he ever listened to it.

:toot: :geert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5wtz7EC2G8
:confuoot:

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

PaulBearer posted:

Was Jodelodelodelodelohitie a big hit in the Netherlands?

I don't think so. I know some of these songs featured on that album, but that one didn't even ring a bell.
e;f,b by its chart positions (^^what the gently caress) and youtube link

It's pretty loving terrible, even by Dutch carnival music standards (which is a really, really low bar already).

Mierenneuker has a new favorite as of 11:24 on Jun 16, 2017

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

HBomb posted:

PYF picture of a gloomy 90s rock star on a roller coaster.

WANNA GO FOR A RIDE

Today is the greatest day I've ever known
Can't live for tomorrow, tomorrow's much too long
I'll burn my eyes out, before I get out

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Dammit Meloen Meloen, it's no wonder we have no other wolves in the Netherlands!

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

drat, I had no idea those Grand Theft Auto mods were accurate.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

The whole "Amy Schumer steals jokes" thing seems like it's something blown really out of proportion by people who really just hate her because she's female. I think there's a whole lot of space between what she did and what someone like Carlos Mencia did (besides his whole identity being a act).

Cumslut1895 posted:

She is also a rapist.

That's the thing people use to hate on Lena Dunham, you are you don't have your women who make fun of themselves confused?

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

If you are going to quote me on that, quote the line in its entirety.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Foxhound posted:

Why is his mouth all the way over there anyway

He's got 'Tude-Mouth.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

PYF Funny Pics: We went down the rabbit hole... it was full of poo poo

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Grey Fox posted:

Well of course they made the secret fascist Methodist

Let me guess:
Cover -> superdickery.
Actual story -> the water was poisoned by a villain.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Das Boo posted:

And now he's your date.

I hear he's a courteous and generous fellow, that Abaddon the Spoiler :allears:

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

I'm guessing this will be in The Hitman's Bodyguard.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4Afusxc2SM

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Lugnuts?

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Caufman posted:

When it comes to questions of blood or semen, I've made it my life's mission to always respond with Yes.

Is that you, Andres Serrano?

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

I made yo gurl purrieu with my bl last weekend, if ya know wat I mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Haha look how cool and funny I am. I'm gonna order this thing with a whole bunch of extra bacon, then I'm gonna take a pic of my order and put it online so other people can see how cool and funny I am.

Haha, I'm gonna order a cheeseburger without a patty, cheese or a burger. I paid a dollar and I all I got was this receipt!