Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Picnic Princess posted:

"This is my emotional support bread. Don't tell me my I can't bring my garlic bread into the movie theater!"

drat, I can hear that in his voice, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Karate Bastard posted:

We can't power optimize for poo poo so we sell chips you can toast bread on! Like tetris? Hope you also like hair dryers cause that's what you're paying for suckaaaaaaaa

CPU so powerful it has to be cooled by a fan!

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Don't listen to that guy, he's just the butler :argh:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Doesn't the US currently have no way to get people into space?

It's like a doubly landlocked country, like Uzbekistan, saying they're going to start a navy.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Kwyndig posted:

Popeye's drooling mouth circle is now the stuff of nightmares, thanks.

People with cheek gauges actually exist and are a thousand times more gross.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Bogan King posted:

It took you writing this for me to realise people would have stoma sex with gauges. Now I'm going to feel gross(er than normal) all day.

And to thank you for reminding me of a childhood trauma I had almost managed to completely bury, I'm going to tell you this wonderful story from my youth:

When I was about 10, I went with my friend and his parents to an old folk's home to visit his grandmother. While there, I heard a little old lady telling her friend in a very matter of fact way that she wished she had her stoma when she was younger because then she wouldn't have had so many children because her husband loved it so much.

I asked the nurse who was leading us through the home, and who had also heard the little old lady, what a stoma was* and she said, "Oh god, I can't" and ignored me and practically fled when she got us to the right room.

That night, I looked up stoma in my Concise Oxford and the world was never the same again.

* for the record, I originally thought it was a pet of some sort. Or hobby.

\/\/\/ Everyone suffers :argh:

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 17:09 on Jul 6, 2017

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

I like that they put Braille on the buttons.

I can imagine a blind person running their hands over that going, "Oh, what the gently caress is this!"

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Goodpancakes posted:

It's hard for me to see the point

The "tragically hip" have been a thing forever and the name is well earned.

(and googling it now just brings up the Canadian band)

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Where the guy his heart torn out and dunked in lava?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Your Computer posted:

Aw man, I was working on a similar concept except I can't draw :( Also drat you're good

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Okay, sure

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

content: A Nice Marine about to take a warp trip to the friend zone.

Actually, according to the lore, that particular space marine is more likely to murder that woman and smear her fresh blood all over his armour to protect him from chaos cooties.

:goonsay:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

mind the walrus posted:

I don't know much about city beauty I've never left my hometown

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Instant Jellyfish posted:

That "geep" is just a jacob sheep.

And that first one is owned by a goon!

Instant Jellyfish, I think.

Well, the goon is Instant Jellyfish, the sheep's name is Twofer :haw:

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 04:52 on Aug 9, 2017

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Hyperlynx posted:

From ages back, but I can't believe nobody commented on this

Dude, you quoted Instant Jellyfish to tell her those are Instant Jellyfish's sheep!

Unless I'm missing a layer of irony here...?

Holy poo poo I must have been tired when I posted that. Blind tired, if you will

Falling over tired.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Wheat Loaf posted:

Some cutting-edge commentary there, Billy.

Holy poo poo, I just realised I'm so old now I can remember when Billy Bragg was relevant.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
I couldn't even work out who the guy on the right was for a minute.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

I want to see that in a few years when all the trunk has started to push its way out of the metal like woody nipples.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Reminds me of one of my favourite images ever:

To be young again and able to be so happy :sigh:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Is that Lightning McQueen?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

What's... where's... how do I even begin to describe your pants/belt situation?

The world of the sapeur is an amazing place.

One response to grinding poverty is to dress and act like it doesn't exist and surround your every breath. Not gonna find fault with them*; spitting in the face of despair :black101:

* and not just because I will never look even a tenth as good as they do

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 15:31 on Aug 31, 2017

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

They kind of ooze milk like that in order to feed their young because they're crazy monotremes and they couldn't be bothered evolving nipples.

Because they're monotremes, they lay eggs, but they are mammals.

drat, I honestly don't know now.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
* Not to scale

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Inescapable Duck posted:

It's kinda funny as an Australian seeing American reactions to cockatoos, where they're native here. They are indeed assholes, like 5 year olds with wings and razor claws and beaks who live for up to a century or more and can be taught to swear.

And every time I see on the news that some bastard's been caught trying to smuggle a dozen cockatoos in their luggage because they fetch thousands of dollars each overseas and I'm just like, "Whyyyyyy?"

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Beachcomber posted:

What is that?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Jesus gently caress that's terrifying

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Stab a bastard in the neck, maybe :shrug:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Unless they're actually after the words, the ambiguity of which is kind of the entire point of why this image was posted in the first place.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

EmmyOk posted:

After koalas right?

No.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8oLu7znwQ0&t=40s

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Collateral Damage posted:

They're also very curious and like to nibble on things.

https://i.imgur.com/puxlYR7.mp4

Just noticed the one in the background gently chewing on the other diver's flipper :3:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Trastion posted:

The local PF Chang's has a couple Horse statues outside the front door and when exiting you are confronted with this image.

It looks like someone downloaded one of the Skyrim Horse vagina mods, but in real life.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Jesus loving Christ, that was so painfully unfunny it almost hurt to watch.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Aleph Null posted:

My mom legit used the egg and mayonnaise thing back in the 70s before I was born. I just wondered if that was still what people used or if there were things that were like that nowadays but actually not also food.

I used to use pure soap for shampoo, then fresh lemon or orange juice as conditioner.

Works a treat for straight fine hair.

I don't do that anymore because nothing works for baldness :smith:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Neito posted:

A couple of my DnD friends are pro tour players. I understand how serious it is. There's a reason I don't FNM at certain stores anymore.

gently caress nude monkeys?

Fondle nubile men?

Bone Storm posted:

Wait, is that not a normal thing to be able to do?

Glad it's not just me, then.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Zipperelli. posted:

Lol, you're adorable thinking that Aussies are the only ones who have snack packs. We have them in the U.S. as well.

Please. Your lot was so chuffed at your "discovery" of shawarma you went and put it in a blockbuster movie like it was some great culinary secret.

Don't blame us when we assume you have no loving idea what a kebab snack pack is :colbert:

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 13:41 on Oct 30, 2017

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Bates posted:

Should we go find a ladder or rope? No that's impossible, call fire department and pray they get here in time!

Maybe someone could have taken off their coat and held one arm and passed the other down to the gibbering halfwit who can't get out of a skate bowl?

There were obviously other people there with him and not one came up with a better idea than calling emergency services?

The firefighters should have pushed them all down there.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

marshmallow creep posted:

I am at least relieved it isn't made of scrotum.

Back in the 1800s, there was a bushranger called Mad Dog Morgan who was killed during a robbery. The governor of the colony ordered his scrotum cut off and made into a Tobacco pouch.

It also lead to one of the greatest moments in Australian cinema:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KftTPaKjL_4

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 04:43 on Nov 4, 2017

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Besesoth posted:

Ah yes, the majestic American Emu

Come on now, don't be mean.

He was obviously thinking about the American ostrich.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
I'm with the Bendigo.

I want my new card to say, "Mom oval office iy"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Oh my god, stop touching your loving hat!