Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Pakled posted:

Somebody put a padlock through his ear gauge.

I thought that was just him trying to look emo or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Johnny Aztec posted:

Everynow and then, I start thinking about making a website that would contain information that everyone expects you to know as an adult, but that no one ever bothered to tell you.

Please have a lengthy section on budgeting and taxes.

Because no I don't need to invest in one these right away:

Cartoon Man has a new favorite as of 18:09 on Mar 7, 2017

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Pastry of the Year posted:

Here, I'll save you a few bucks.

I miss Boys Life magazine...though I guess a subscription to that would get you put on a registry these days.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

At first I thought this was another pound me in the butt book. Though I'm sure he's already written one about a Tornado. Probably a Marknado too.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Last night on Wheel, dude asked for a K.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Octorok

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Tumble posted:

I love when statues get cheaped out on and come out terrible

The Lucille Ball statue is the most famous. It's like something out of Five Nights at Freddys.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Facebook Aunt posted:

No one cares if their quarter pounder is fresh.

I wish McDonalds would just stop trying. Their big complicated menu is a mess. The other day I went in and ordered 2 McDoubles from the kiosk and it took 7 minutes for my order to be called. 7 minutes! Seriously? Just bring back the heat lamps already. Heat lamps were great. During a rush the cooks could make a dozen identical burgers at a time, shove them into the warm red glow, and when you'd have your order in like 2 minutes, tops.

I went to McDonalds for the first time in forever cause my daughter is finally old enough to eat there and I wanted to let her burn off some energy on the indoor playground cause it's cold as poo poo outside. I went to order and wanted to study the menu but the menu was on these giant tv screens now and it kept moving around and switching to ads and poo poo like a loving Harry Potter movie. gently caress that and gently caress McDonalds, I just got her a chicken nugget happy meal and a 10 piece for me.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Kinda looks like yours.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

You can order ribs from Chilis with the Dr Pepper sauce but I didn't like it.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Move over Zelda BOTW, there's a new GOTY.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

That's a pretty clever way to cover up a bad tattoo.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Leavemywife posted:

PYF Funny Pictures: What the hell was supposed to be happening in that panel? Besides the farting.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Babablooney almost makes up for waking up the next morning after another Caps season ending game seven loss. That jingle owns, the balloon art owns, Babablooney owns and it brought a smile to my face.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

This was in a cracked article today.

https://i.imgur.com/mNFZ9uH.gifv

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Ziv Zulander posted:

That's what the map in the background's for

This is the Cobra Command center?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

We Know Catheters posted:

Why so many words?

Disney already making a live action Moana? It's been less than a year...

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Why the hell are we allowing google to develop goddamn Skynet?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

That's gotta be staged. Funny as hell even if it is.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I like Linken Park, why all the hate? I think a lot of you like their music too but say you hate it to try and look :cool: or something.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Memento posted:

I saw NiN in 2007 in Melbourne and some fuckwit answered his phone and started a loud conversation at the start of Hurt. Trent stopped playing and told security to get him out and then decided he had had enough and left the stage.

I saw the idiot who answered his phone later on outside sitting in a gutter with cable tied hands while police tried to take a statement from a hysterical woman. No idea what actually happened - the dude's shirt was mostly ripped off, but he didn't have blood on his face or anything.

Lots more goons like NiN than I expected, but I guess for most of us we're the right age to be heavily influenced by The Crow and early-mid 90s teen angst.

Sounds like Axl Rose at a Guns N Roses concert.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

It's funny because the robuts arm-cannon has five barrels, and the emperor would never allow that because odd numbers promote heresy.

He's gonna have to make an exception because dick cannon.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

PicklePants posted:

Go play on it while you have a chance! Go Go Go!

The McDonald playset ones were always a little unsettling to me.

Also, my school was kind of poor, so.. one day they just dropped off about 50 old tires for us to play with.

Edit: Let's add content for the top of a page.

Oh god my childhood McDonald's had one of these and a giant purple Grimace on springs where you climbed inside him and rocked it around. What the gently caress was Grimace supposed to be in McDonaldland??? :psyduck:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Picnic Princess posted:

Well that's fuckin stupid.

Not as loving stupid as them wanting you to pay a monthly subscription for their solitaire game.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Randaconda posted:

The original Nightmare is still a perfectly fine horror film. Of the sequels, the third one is the best, with the best balance of horror and humor.

I may be the only one, but I really enjoyed Wes Craven's New Nightmare, the one that broke the fourth wall.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wes_Craven%27s_New_Nightmare

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

... and New Line are currently planning on making another film and re-rebooting the franchise. There was also supposed to be a new Friday the 13th film this October but the production was closed down earlier this year a few weeks before shooting was scheduled to start.

Give it to the dude who just did It.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Randaconda posted:

i like Wendy's twitter :saddowns:

I like their baconator.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Do this but with Smash Brothers.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

:psyboom:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

It’s like that Grandpa Simpson gif.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

MizPiz posted:

If goons could have stripper girlfriends...

They certainly wouldn’t look that good.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

AlmightyBob posted:

He lost millions of dollars on it, I think they closed within a year

But.......but.....they have Hulkios on the menu! How could they lose?!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

If something ever gets posted on these forums that you don’t understand, you can always say it’s loss and be correct.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Found this browsing amazon today.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B073X4YGGN/

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

That’s gross.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Should’ve been Skyrim.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

syscall girl posted:

let's just say you want to be an actor

you want to play the villain and just be sick nasty

The Sean Bean School of Acting.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

What’s a live cafe, and is there a dead cafe? Undead cafe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Samuringa posted:

I was going to make some jab at someone messing up a jump but ended up finding one of the saddest Wikipedia articles by accident

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_premature_professional_wrestling_deaths

That is one long list...

:smith: