Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Explain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Posting normal images to make people search for something funny and waste their time isn't cool, man

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Half an hour of demonstration of how Amy Schumer's entire career is stealing jokes about semen and delivering them 1/4 as well as the original authors did it

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

This thread

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

it's a Morally Inept reference.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I can't find the funny part and everyone else is just enjoying it while I sit here in the corner like a caveman that sharted for the first time

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Have we considered that PCOS Bill is probably right

Think about it.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Oldsrocket_27 posted:

For the life of me, I can't figure out what the second half means, and now that it's the thread title, I feel like I'm missing out on something important.

Bone app the teeth

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Extremely bad

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Guy Goodbody posted:

I have posted this picture multiple times in funny picture threads, and nobody ever comments on it. I think it's because people don't look at it closely enough to realize what it is. So I want you all to stop, take a good long look at this picture, figure out for yourself what the object in this picture is, and then appreciate that it is very funny.

Jesus, stop posting it already. Thank you.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Odddzy posted:

Can someone post the picture of a tweet that went something like ''did I get bullied in junior school? hmm, well let me see :
- my two dads were adolf hitler (long story)"

there was a bunch of things that the person listed and it was hilarious.

That wasn’t a tweet.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3378458&perpage=40&pagenumber=4#post386426737

If you have archives.

It won’t let me attach the screenshot image right now and gently caress it.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

dumb. posted:

Fucken poser, NES worked on channel 3 OR 4.

But you had to flip the rf switch to 4 and no one did that

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

People may not know the “me Chinese, me play joke, me put peepee in your cole” racist joke

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

The fuckin grabbers on this kid, hell

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Krankenstyle posted:

aaaa

two completely unrelated pedophilia jokes do not constitute a pattern!!!

note to self: no more jokes of any kind, apparently

I thought you’d be tired of pedo jokes after seeing one in the mirror every morning

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I paid nine dollars for two breakfasts and the wage slave didn’t even ensure the chef prepared them lovingly enough to please my refined magical palette. I could barely manage to voraciously stuff them both down my throat within five minutes. This is the worst thing that has ever happened to me in my life, which is probably why I believe in magic enough to make a self-indulgent pilgrimage every year.

-obese failure golem wizard on the side of the freeway

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

minato posted:

call the police on thanos

:smugmrgw:

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

You goddamn troglodyte. You just had to say it. It wasn’t enough the past 300,000 times someone said it. And you said it to a purposeful goatse reference. I hope someone beats you with a rake. I hope you get a brain parasite from eating pinworm-infested rear end. You quintessence of dumbassery. Spray tear gas up your urethra. Drown in a port-a-potty. May the gods poo poo fire on your cadaver. EAT gently caress

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Data Graham posted:

OK Matt

Alright I'm done

You forgot weird Al

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

AndyElusive posted:

Why are skelebros weak to fire? There's nothing to burn!

Or do bones catch fire? I honestly don't know, I mean I understand cremation but do they light up like candles?

You might not understand cremation. The bones (mostly) don’t burn to ash even in that hot crematory. They are ground up into the soft tissue ashes afterwards.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Everyone keeps saying “tamale”, which isn’t even a word. It’s bothering me.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Goats have creepy eyes. There was a poster on these forums once that had myotonic seizures like those “fainting” goats and he said it hurts like hell and is psychologically burdensome when it happens. I just assume the goats are tormented by it, too.

freeedr has a new favorite as of 17:50 on Jun 20, 2018

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

PittTheElder posted:

As an aside, I deeply appreciate your method of embedding the pictures separate from the tweet; way better on mobile.

agreed

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

heard you were talkin poo poo like I wouldn’t find out

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

I had foot surgery about a week ago and I was just thinking they look almost like the orthotic shoe I have to wear until my stitches come out.

The joke's on me though because my orthotic shoe probably costs as much as a pair of those slippers. God bless the American health care system. :patriot:

We charge $20 a shoe for those at my clinic, but they’re black. Still uglier than Kanye’s shoes, though.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

World War Mammories posted:

this is absolute loving bullshit. EVERYONE knows you can't catch a pokemon if you knock it out smh

How does that make any sense? Shouldn’t it be easier to drag an animal home when the animal is unconscious? What does it do to stop you if it’s unconscious? Does its lifeless body suddenly become animate and run away faster than it could when it was awake? Answer me this poo poo, you wild animal abuser

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Hey everyone, check out the weirdo with the same sized legs!

Haha, goons admitting poo poo and unintentionally self-owning never gets old.

Fuckin wishbone legs over here with lateral symmetry. How does he skateboard with two same-size legs??

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

That Article posted:

A case report documents a male, 20 years of age treated with oxygen, steroids, and eventually intercostal tube drainage after turpentine-induced chemical pneumonitis that evolved into a bronchopleural fistula. Toxic effects of turpentine ingestion include headache, insomnia, coughing, vomiting, hematuria, albuminuria, and coma.

Bronchopleural fistula. It ate right through his bronchi/lungs like old paint.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Jesus wasn’t the product of immaculate conception in that story; Mary was.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Moon Slayer posted:

The more I learn about older Catholic doctrine, rituals, and apocrypha, the more I wonder if I would have stayed in the Church if that kind of stuff was still around.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Explain

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Too many dropped packets.

Since no one else acknowledged this I just wanted you to know I got your funny joke. Please accept my laughter. please

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Is that the same Graham Linehan that makes funny English tv

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I’m so loving regretful I asked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Does no one remember the Ben Stiller Show? It was goofy sketch comedy and fueled all of his goofier movie characters for two decades after.

here is one sketch with Andy Dick getting savagely beaten