Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Jamesman posted:

That turned out to be his wife? poo poo, her panic and desperation regarding those kids screamed "I hosed up and am going to get fired."

The reality's even funnier. She was recording the TV with her phone because her husband was gonna be live on the news, and saw the kids on the TV before she noticed they wandered down the hall to go visit dad (who forgot to lock the door).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

I'm using this chart the next time I need to paint a guitar. Stoner Blue with a Dorkwood fretboard would look awesome.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

DiggityDoink posted:

post the tweet joke stealer

Tweet stole the joke from me anyway, turnabout's fair play. :colbert:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Elias_Maluco posted:

wtf is a echidna?

And why there are so many people obsessed with Sonic on the internet? Mario had more and better games and he never had this kind of weird famdom

I think this comes down to the US marketing for it. Mario had a lot of the same stuff going on like merchandise and tie-in TV shows, but they never actually did anything major with it. There weren't any brand new characters or crazy drama plots or time travel and new villains exclusive to the comics and TV shows for Mario, so what you got in the games and what you got on TV was largely consistent. Mario's world is like the world of Looney Tunes, it's never really all that serious.

Sonic kids basically had to spend the years and years in between game releases binging on the Archie Sonic comics and the TV series, which randomly shifted from cartoon animal hijinx to Game of Thrones Jr. featuring a wholly original cast of characters who basically are never once acknowledged in any of the games. It pretty much normalized the idea of video games having Star Wars style expanded universes, except with worse tonal consistency and even more writer infighting. Random kids going off and deciding to make their own canon Sonic universes outside of the games is pretty much a natural conclusion, since that's what the whole franchise was based around in the early to mid 90s.

Related:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Arx Monolith posted:

No. No No. Stop this. Help. Somebody help me. I'm attracted to Sonic fan art. Stop me. Stop me from searching the artist. Make it go away.

I want my childhood back.

Good news!

It's Crash Bandicoot fanart.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

This sentence is completely nonsensical, I want my money back!

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

¡Cuidado, llamas!

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
"Sir are you aware that you are a cat"
"YOU MEDIA VULTURES ARE ALL THE SAME, CANT YOU SEE I'VE BEEN THROUGH A LOT"

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Just Offscreen posted:

But they pretty obviously rhyme perfectly, I thought.

Sweet Baby Ray would be rolling in his grave if he saw this argument today.

Sweet Baby Ray may or may not be dead. I have no idea.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Scaramouche posted:

The slylock guy was a goon. He used to post in the comic book thread I think

Edit-or maybe his son? That was a lot of crack rocks ago

Any time someone asks why the Doobie’s Dog House poo poo was supposedly entertaining, remind them that the Slylock Fox guy did a take that summarised everything in one wonderful image.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

drat, Donald. It’s just a round of Tekken.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

syscall girl posted:

Unless you mean everyone else it's really more efficient to just list who you would j/o too tho

So I mean, which era Don Knotts is your go-to?

Scooby Doo era Don Knotts is my anime waifu :swoon:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Android Apocalypse posted:

The person is Sammy Sosa, ex-Cubs player that claims that he accidentally bleached his skin using an anti-aging cream
Edit: Dammit new page.

Jeff Goldblum and a monkey are watching you poop.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

:perfect:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Hamshot posted:

This made me weep.

Juggalo spotted!

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Hey now! Let’s be fair, that bit where the guy accidentally shot his buddy was pretty good.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
The Lorax is gonna be pissed over what they did to those truffula trees.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Goodpancakes posted:

How do you think they are making chocolate milk that you buy in the carton? They are mixing a chocolate syrup into milk. I'm having a hard time wondering why it matters if you or a giant industrial mixer does the combining

Grocery store chocolate milk has carageenan in it, which isn’t very useful metaphorically.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Inzombiac posted:

...kid's book?
There is a lot of gross sexual content plus him stalking the girl and breaking her into submission so she will "love" him.

Lots of “kids” books delve into some really screwed up poo poo. I remember reading The Chocolate War in middle school and there’s a part where it intricately describes one of the characters jerkin’ it while making out with his thirteen year old girlfriend.

Some people see that kind of gross poo poo in a book and think “wow! they put this gross crap into prose, how deep!” See also: most science fiction

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
Hello people, I am space dog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-cqpyog22A

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Picnic Princess posted:

I used to work in a mall jewelry store that also did repairs and hand crafted custom designs. When given a price quote, so many people would get irate and claim they got a quote at another place in the mall for way cheaper and done immediately without waiting. We always told them to go there instead because it was such a great price.

Thing is, none of the other stores offered any kind of service like that at all. They were all strictly chain retail stores. Why did so many people think we wouldn't know this? We really had to stifle our grins when they either left or just begrudgingly got it done at our place anyway.

People bargaining with retail is basically always funny. Despite the fact that we list these prices on the website, they’re hard coded into the POS, and the fact that any sane person would charge the same amount, of course you can haggle! Just like has been true in the US for decades.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

I never did like Friends.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Far Cry 5 : Ubisoft, 2018

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Truckin’ ✔️
Fuckin’ ✔️

Seems legit!

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Someone get this robot a beer!

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Looks meteor than most rocks to me.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Something something power steering

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

“Here we see a honey bear not engaged in a life or death struggle about anything. These honey bears are placid and peaceful creatures and consequently bad television.”

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Aleph Null posted:

That face. It haunts me.

lollontee posted:

THE ONe on the the right is p funny tho

Maybe you should both nope not doing it

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Hi I'm FactsAreUseless and I'm in a bad mood today!

Reported for account sharing. :colbert:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

hawowanlawow posted:

heh. that game is for casuals

Now excuse me while I set up a $250 board game with a three inch rule book, I will show you all...wait where is everyone going

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Memento posted:

skinner_pathetic.jpg

Hell yeah an entire bucket of hi chew

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
It’s extremely loving terrible, don’t bother. So bad that it causes a time warp and 80 minutes feels like 3+ hours.

And don’t let Lloyd Kaufman’s name fool you, I think he’s basically just responsible for the amazing re-title of the film.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Phanatic posted:

She's a gynecologist. Her first name is a species of yeast infection.

This was also the name of a semi-famous local lesbian bar that just closed near here, and uhhhhh :stare:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

cohsae posted:

Going back a few pages to Orson Welles talk, but I just learned that this exists thanks to Solid Snake?
https://mobile.twitter.com/davidbhayter/status/949722667120132099?lang=en

I’ve been cracking up over this picture for days now and I am so loving happy to find out that Maurice LaMarche already recorded it. :allears:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

LifeSunDeath posted:

I'll never forget it. 10y/o me in a Babbage's trying to buy an NES cart (which still cost 50 bux even in 1990), watched some guy drop 200 bux on a single NeoGeo game, I was like wtf that game must be the best game ever. In retrospect, it probably was.

And that Neo Geo game today is worth like $2500 or some poo poo probably. (or ten bucks for the arcade version)

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Lobok posted:

drat, this kid's gonna be drowning in candy from trick or treating.

Please do not encourage child Predators. :colbert:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Milo and POTUS posted:

Dogs shouldn't smoke

Don't tell him how to spend his money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Ooh, can I get an unspeakable horror with bacon and extra pickle?