Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

For real though, how could you expect so few people to get an upper echelon Boston album cover joke like that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Um, I'm pretty sure that's gonna get you arrested...

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

I;m thinking about thos Beans

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

But there's a sale online :confused:
No coupons though, I'd totally do this to my daughter in about ten years

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

I mistook thulium for thorium for a sec and thought "honey?" v:shobon:v

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

SantaJesus posted:

Thanks for saving us TrickyBikkie.

"Are we the baddies?"

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

I'd almost thing that Jim Cummings was doing that jingle, this guy is so over the top.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Phanatic posted:

Rose Hork is a nice shade. Not sure about Homestar Brown though.

Last time I burfed it sure wasn't pink

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Police take selfie with drunk man in bed so he can remember how he got home :australia:

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Facebook Aunt posted:

Saw this in a store yesterday:

An adult coloring book. About an 80s sitcom. ?

$16.99 adult coloring book about an 80s sitcom. :psyduck:

That didn't even air on ABC, smdh

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

The MSJ posted:

Considering that Pitbull went all the way to that Walmart in Alaska, I'd totally believe that he would record a track for an album like that if it's for a contest winner or something.

If that weren't an Obvious Plant, I'd agree. I can't even hate Pitbull because he was such a good sport about that whole thing.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Who What Now posted:

And donates tons of money and books to promote child reading in poverty areas. She's way, way more than just a couple bags of silicone and it's a travesty that's all people think of her as.

Yep, she's got a thing going where kids can get a book mailed out to them every month up to age five. If I'd known about this in time, I would have done this for my daughter, who turns five in a few months.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Rolo posted:

What tags do you add to Imgur links to make them not break tables? I don't know where else to ask so I'll edit in a funny picture later today when I get an answer.

Just put in a lower-case s, m, or l before the .jpg and it will post a thumbnail or whatever instead of the full image.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

As long as we're doing Madeline Kahn Chat, have some Paper Moon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlg5InsskW4

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

I hope bots don't become more advanced than this because these are gold. Empty toilet paper rolls, feet with gout, buttplugs, leg waxing... it's so inspired, yet diametrically opposed to inspiration :discourse:

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

My Lovely Horse posted:

is this how Horizon Zero Dawn starts?

I think it's the eighteenth season premiere of Supernatural

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

I feel like Richard D James is losing his touch

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Johnny Aztec posted:

Do that, set up Sandwich making workshops in Italy and ship the "Long Pork" sandwiches back to Spain.

Source your meat from Slovenia, hire people from Portugal to do the farming.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Guy Goodbody posted:

We're talking about Mazinger now

I wish I could embed this.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

At first glance I read that as "calzones" and the first picture made perfect sense to me.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Picnic Princess posted:

I was born in 81, so I saw a good number of injuries in playgrounds. Broken noses, severed finger, giant splinters. I got knocked unconscious on two occasions from being thrown by those old merry-go-rounds.

:same: (born in '81, anyway) Good times, getting little rust particles in my eyes from being in one of those rocketships; better than getting sliced open on a shard of the jagged metal, though. While I managed to avoid that, I did cracked my head open on a concrete tunnel, and I also managed to fall face first on a "slide" that was comprised of rolling steel bars.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

PCOS Bill posted:

We have a cool project here in Pittsburgh. There's a team of goats guarded by a miniature donkey clearing out overgrown city lots.

It takes all my self control to not try and pet them when I pass a lot they're working on.

Sixteen years ago when we were wasting our time going to art school in Pittsburgh, my wife and I were visiting a temporary petting zoo exhibit at the aviary on the North Side. There were a bunch of kids who had probably never seen a live farm animal before running in terror away from the most adorable baby pig, and later my wife was bit by a donkey she was petting. We still want to pet donkeys every time we pass by a small farm that has a couple of them. Welp, that's my story, thanks for listening, see ya.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Guy Goodbody posted:

After they run out of letters in the Roman Alphabet they start using letters from the Greek Alphabet. They only had to do that one year. 2005 had Hurricanes Beta and Epsilon and Tropical Storms Alpha, Gamma, Delta, and Zeta.

It's extremely unlikely that there will ever be an Atlantic Hurricane Season so active that they run out of Greek letters, but just in case there's an informal understanding that at that point they will start using the names of the Space Marine Legions from Warhammer 40,000

Beta was a hurricane and Alpha was just a tropical storm? :thunk:

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Choco1980 posted:

they name them before they become hurricanes. Alpha popped up first.

I know, it was an alpha/beta male joke

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

La Brea Carpet posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp-sqiTfHI0

The founder of BRIPE is exactly what you'd expect

"Imagine this: You ditch the 9-to-5 corporate rat race to explore the gorgeous jungles and beaches of Costa Rica. You spend days trekking and paddling into postcard-perfect scenery and crave just one thing to make the experience complete – a great cup of coffee. Frustratingly, the lush mountains that support Costa Rica's coffee-growing industry aren't as helpful when it comes to brewing coffee on the spot."

I would rather he were taken down by a jaguar.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

More like old... gently caress.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

spog posted:

Jumping frogs.

Albuquerque?

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Makes as much sense as a typical Garrison, checks out.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

Oh please they stopped at the knife kiosk at the mall. They also bought a giant oversized set of knuckledusters.

Is the "Stuff You Didn't Know Existed" catalog still A Thing?

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

New Gradius looking real fuckin weird

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Screaming Idiot posted:

Only if you delete them after 24 hours

Was going to make a Rom meatball joke but I thought the better of it :yikes:

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

I'm the firestarter. Twisted firestarter.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

FreudianSlippers posted:

A masters is the bare minimum if you wanna get any work in today's parkour industry.

Don't go for a PhD though, there's been an oversaturation of parkour postdocs in the market since Assassin's Creed and Uncharted came out

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Unfortunately, the cover for the third novel, tuna is not for eating, is not available.

edit: you can find these books for download in .pdf format but I'm betting you'll get an imperial poo poo-ton of e-syphilis doing so

root beer has a new favorite as of 13:32 on Nov 27, 2017

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Nice to see David Dees is responding well to his new medication.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Dunno how true it is but iirc sweetest day was originally about being kind to homeless people, but the card companies ruined that like they did everything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

poptart_fairy posted:

I saw a lady's boobies once and didn't have to pay.

I'd hope not, but if you'd offered, you probably would have been bottle-fed much sooner.