Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

RareAcumen posted:

I wasn't really sure where to post this

Oh hey, I saw this pop up in my Facebook feed earlier. Here's the source.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

my son is also named Cark

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Trebek posted:

Didn't mean to trigger you.
Congrats on being super hilarious and original.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Oh man but imagine if it was

1979, Sweden posted:

[...] a few did indeed call in sick, claiming that they were unable to work because they were homosexual. Indeed, one woman from Smaland even managed to get sick benefits from Social Security on this basis.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Screaming Idiot posted:

i am the one who fails to understand cosplaying to fit her bodytype
I'm the one who thinks people should dress however the gently caress they want if it makes them happy. But that's not really a funny picture, so here:

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

mind the walrus posted:

It was tough to compare pubic regions before the rise of the internet. You had to get groups together and sign disclaimers using nothing but phone trees. Cutting out the back end and letting academics catalog genitalia far and wide for your public use... that was worth running for.
I know there's a museum here in Sweden that has, among other things, the pubes of a gay couple. Apparently they sent it in during the 60s or 70s along with a note stating that they'd shaved them off each other as part of a sexual act, and now those are on display.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

CaptainBtaksDad posted:

Give me the address I'm gonna send them my butt hairs in a bag. I'll say I'm gay so they have to show it off in public to avoid being racist.
I think it's the Nordic Museum, this one.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

:golfclap:

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Johnny Aztec posted:

Okay but is that guy Owl City or what
I'm sorry I don't hang around 12 year old girls or keep up with their current likes/dislikes.
That guy is dancing to a song by Owl City, in a way that Owl City the musician(s? I dunno, one or more people) probably didn't anticipate, and it's a pretty cool and well-performed dance. I'm sorry that this has been so confusing for you.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

RatHat posted:

Feel like I might regret asking this, but what is Clarissa and why is it bad/gross?
E to put before link: serious content warning on this, it's actually about child rape.

Clarissa is an unremarkable little girl living in a regular household, and her family can’t imagine why you are so interested in their completely wholesome, though ordinary, goings-on.

Woebin has a new favorite as of 20:50 on Jul 25, 2017

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Yeah stop spoilertagging images, you idiots. Link those fuckers. Even when it's not an image that's going to get someone fired it's just too easy to mouseover a spoiler tag.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Anime is blood.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Is that one of the characters from Cars up there?
It's David Mitchwheel.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Fellblade posted:

They missed the best one from the actual article 'Dood to Stone'
Dood to Stone is from the first batch, this is the second batch based on a bigger pool of examples.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Wheat Loaf posted:

Fun fact: this isn't out until next year and there's already talk about how it'll be another shared movie universe along with Hitman, Deus Ex, Just Cause and Thief.
Aw, I know it's gonna suck but that really does have a ton of fun potential.

Also everyone knows you need to do solo movies to build up to the teamup one in this age of movie universes, so it'd mean we get a Just Cause movie.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Parasyte owns, even though the original translation is terrible.
:nws:That hand's a real dick, though.:nws:

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Silent but deadly.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Ribs Kid grew up and started a family :shobon:

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

You can also use their predictive keyboards to write your own stuff at http://apps.botnik.org

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Honestly, the only thing I dislike about Guy Goodbody is all the complaining about Guy Goodbody.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

This reads like something generated by a neural network trained on Tumblr posts.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

In Sweden, drug users are put to death through mandatory overdose.

E: spoilering this for sensitive viewers, here's an image of an execution in progress.

Woebin has a new favorite as of 23:02 on Mar 16, 2018

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

gently caress me if I can find it, but gently caress me if it isn't one.
Nice try, but you're not going to get anyone into bed through that sort of entrapment.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

This owns.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Guy Goodbody posted:

ECTO88? I never thought I could like that dude less, but I guess I wasn't expecting him to also be a nazi
He seems like a real shithead (I haven't read the book or watched any of the trailers), but I assume the 88 is a reference to the speed at which the DeLorean goes into time travel mode rather than HH.

Have an image.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

ol qwerty bastard posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A CD-ROM INTO THE DRIVE. IT’S STAR WARS: DARK FORCES 2: JEDI KNIGHT AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, KYLE KATARN. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME DARK JEDI BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS IMPERIAL FACILITY. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERECS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng
I just want to say that I appreciate "immature Jerecs" a lot.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Jerry Cotton posted:

You guys have it good - this is our liger:

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Jerry Cotton posted:

You guys have it good - this is our leafer:

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Jerry Cotton posted:

The gently caress they weren't?
This is true. Norse mythology dwarves are mostly defined by their smithing skills, their size is never really mentioned.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

He has a history of being lovely to LGBTQ people (especially trans-women, whom he blocks en-masse) and did and said nothing about his rapist pal Chris Hardwick, and still hasn't cut ties with him. All while presenting himself as a reasonable progressive liberal who cares about minorities etc. He's also incredibly centrist and think Berniebros cost Hillary the election and will loudly state that to anyone that listens. He's like if the liberal nerd side of reddit was a person.

He got ran off Mastodon for reporting trans women en-masse for jokes. The lady who BOFA'd him first got banned. He reported so many accounts the mods had to get involved and eventually told him to gently caress off, after which he immediately played victim because Wil Wheaton is always right how dare you.

Lol I went to unfollow him on Twitter because I didn't know about this before and he's not turning up in my search. I guess he must have blocked me (a trans person).

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Solar Tornado posted:

Well, it's... It's an extreme sport, that's for sure...
It's actually very unsporting.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Phy posted:

Goddamn it I could swear there was a Perry Bible Fellowship with two extremely Beatrix Potter rabbits nibbling all of Farmer McDougall's crops, and then Farmer McDougall at the kitchen table with his head in his hands, his wife assuring him they'll make it through the winter somehow
It's this one, for some reason it's not on the site.

Source.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Paul Kirchner's The Bus is an extremely good comic.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Robin Williams posted:

I think they might be retarded.

mobby_6kl posted:

Dude, retarded is not the preferred nomenclature!

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

The word "they" is triggering meeee

The person being upset about the collar thing is being ridiculous, but you lot are being shitheads right now. gently caress off with that poo poo.

https://i.imgur.com/6gUXFvz.gifv

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

One of the better boss fights in Dark Souls 3 IMO.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

DiggityDoink posted:

Personally I think the worst part would be cleaning all the piss and poo poo in it after everything is over.
Just make all passengers wear adult diapers. Keeps things dignified, you know?

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Doctor Zero posted:

gently caress you for “bootylicious”
I don't think you're ready for this jelly.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Demver girl got hot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Bum the Sad posted:

They’re called jokes you baby. There’s nothing reprehensible about a performance. Christoph Waltz played a literal Nazi in Inglorious Basterds does that performance make him a bad person? What about Christian Bale murdering women and hobos in American Psycho, is he reprehensible now?
This is a really dumb post.