Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
Why are the posts in this thread so bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Tender Bender posted:

I love Breath of the Wild but it's so hyper focused on being an open world with self-motivation by the player to get the most out of it, that I can easily see why someone might not like it. I really think that once you're out of college, any game that takes more than a few dozen hours needs to cater to a specific niche you're interested in, or it's not worth your time. There's nothing wrong with someone bouncing off of a game type they're not into, especially when it would take weeks or months of free time to get the most out of it.

This is me, I avoid most open world action games but the upper echelon (uhh Far Cry 2, MGSV..). The Switch being portable goes a loooong way to alleviate that. Go to hell trad consoles, this is pure gaming ambrosia

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
Taluses are far and away the easiest of the minibosses or whatever you call them

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

Ubisoft is fighting off a hostile takeover from Vivendi and they're probably not going to exist as we know it in a year.

For a long time I hoped they'd be able to fight the takeover. Then, I realized they've only made one game in the last decade I actually cared about

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

Dunkey is extremely wrong for saying 3D World is weak

He praises 3D Land, too. Maybe the argument is it didn't do enough over that? IDK. 3D World is top tier to me

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
The KKK took my waifu away

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Takoluka posted:

Shantae should be in every game.

Well, that's one way to get a good Shantae game

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Strawberry Panda posted:

Is it weird I only dock my Switch to charge and never to play?

No, this is the correct path

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

WarpDogs posted:

about once a week i google "yooka laylee switch" and am always perplexed by the results

how is it not here yet

It turns out Playtonic is bad

• Locked thread