Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Monster Hunter rules, by the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

HyperPuma posted:

its something they should fix, but i think you could probably create a new account, buy the game, and then even play it on your old account if you wish

ive never tried it myself but i dont see why that wouldnt work

lol

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I'm a huge fan of the competitive Mario Party scene, Nintendo should do a hd release of Mario Party 3 for the real fans.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

this except video games in general.

except arms it is okay to seriously think that game is bad

It's ok to love a video game but maybe not ok to obsess over it for years and define your personality by video game tribalism.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I double agree with this edit.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I'm having fun reading about theories about the Pokemon direct because a lot of people seem to think there are rules that tell them what will happen.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Remember: Love each other.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I'm enjoying reading the E3 rumors and feeling shame for the mentally ill mail-sender.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I like Has Been Heroes but I always get overwhelmed by the second boss.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Skyrim was intended to have waggle controls from the very beginning, that's why there is no kind of timing to the combat at it's all about spamming attacks wildly.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

The idea that Ubisoft made something that could be fun and good with the Rabbids is honestly surprising.

Hopefully Animal Crossing gets announced (I doubt it.)

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Mario Maker 2.0 as well please.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I want the fireball power that turn bricks into coins (NSMB2) for Mario Maker.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Poor Ubisoft basically had Minions before Minions were a thing and somehow missed out on the gravy train.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Al Borland Corp. posted:

Capcom just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Japanese culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by being an rear end in a top hat. If you screw someone over in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance. 

What this means is the japanese public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase Monster Hunter World for any system, nor will they purchase any of Capcom's games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Capcom has alienated an entire market with this move.

Capcom, publicly apologize and cancel Monster Hunter World for PS4/XB1/PC or you can kiss your business goodbye

The hottest meme straight from neogaf.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

The wedding Bowser/Peach amiibo are cool. gently caress Mario.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

It's kind of bad that the Metroid Prime announcement is just a placeholder logo but it's good that people can be sure the series is alive.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

well why not posted:

When a project like AM2R gets a C&D, what's to stop them just rebranding the game with a new IP? Could AM2R suddenly be remodeled as like, a re-telling of Indonesian mythologies? Is it the branding (Samus, Metroids etc) or the actual maps being the same?

Pretty sure you can't copyright gameplay or level design or whatever so they either want it to be a fangame or they are an idiot.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

If you wanted to rebrand a fan game you could always pay an artist to make assets but any extra money you put into the project is reliant on people actually buying your game. I don't know if there is a huge audience willing to put down money for Portable Creatures: Uranium.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

Actual 3rd party dock available this fall for $45

That looks like a real bad idea.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Frankston posted:

Has there been an issue with Switches overheating or something?

If you use one of those it probably will.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I'm still wishing for more-detailed-than-mario-galaxy multiplayer in Odyssey, my only hope is there being no solid details yet mean there is something worth hiding.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

By multiplayer I mean coop.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Bulkiest Toaster posted:

Is MK 8 worth it if I'm going to play primarily single player?

Did you play the Wii U version?

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Reggie came right out and said the reason Metroid 3DS wasn't in the direct was because they think people wanted to see Switch stuff at E3, which seems honest and is what I assumed anyway.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

raditts posted:

The shrines I don't even mind that much, they're (mostly) nice little mild challenges that double as stand-ins for Pieces of Heart. They would have been perfectly fine if the Divine Beasts were proper dungeons that were as interesting to explore as the overworld; after all, Majora's Mask only had 4 dungeons and people seem to revere those for as garbo as I personally thought they were.

I don't think the dungeons are what people revere Majora's Mask for. The dungeons are cool though because they are designed to be reset so there are always a ton of shortcuts that open up when you have the dungeon item (which is always arrows.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Extra characters for Blaster Master are cool, although I missed the free download for one.

• Locked thread