Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

Oh hell yes, my favourite shooter on the PS2, felt so much more tactile and brutal to use a riot shield rather than power shields and regenerating health.

:rock: BRUUUUTAAAALLLLLLLLLL :rock:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

there's a distinct difference between a barbequed police report and a broiled one

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Cathode Raymond posted:

Anyone else think it's weird that the headshot quota keeps going up but the arrest quota stays the same?
this is a game where police forces deploy without orders and are rewarded for it.

no.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Crane Fist posted:

They absolutely have orders, who do you think is giving out the headshot quotas?

i am referring to the like second level where the handler explicitly says "hey go rescue this vip and murder a bunch of gangers without orders and also steal this shotgun while you're at it, if you pull it off it'll cut a lot of red tape"

and then you do it and everyone overlooks the fact that you're a dangerous psychopath who just happens to be wearing blue to give you more murder sticks.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

jfc i just watched the video again and laughed so hard at YOU HAVE UNLOCKED that my dog came over and placed his chin on my knee to check if i was ok

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

this is already extremely powerful posting

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

GyverMac posted:

I remember seeing this game in the stores, and giving it a quick glance. I thought it was some sort of fireman simulator or whatever so i wrote it off as boring. Man how wrong i was. My teen self would have loved this game.

i mean i already was tempted to start humming burning rangers in the first episode so even at first glaze you're not completely wrong

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Zushio posted:

What about the legitimately awesome The Firemen for SNES? Easily the best firefighting game.

lol wasn't that made by the same cats who did SOS? i've legit wanted to do an SOS LP at some point just because it is such a unique game but holy dick does that game make it hard to put on a compelling show.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

yes.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

those names holy poo poo bootcha i'm dying here

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Kibayasu posted:

This game. It's like if The Division was honest about itself.
joe ferro still did nothing wrong

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

kaizo half life 2

i can dig it

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Lunethex posted:

I am having such a great laugh seeing the comments on the Urban Chaos videos. There are people asking us to play Syphon Filter and Resident Evil 6.

I don't know if I should be the one to tell them that all of this has happened :allears:

Whoever coined the phrase "Back to square one" must never have imagine it would be so literal one day

clearly the solution is to reupload all the crap on our channel to churn our activity for youtube's algorithm there is no possible way this could piss anyone off given the overlap between your channel and ours

CLEARLY

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

White Coke posted:

Is Lunethex the fourth member of Time Warriors now?

we will cooperate with anyone who loves facemelting fun, friend o/

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

nine-gear crow posted:

Funnily enough, the game has that one covered:

[BIGLY VERSION]

holy poo poo THIS OWNS

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

DFlux posted:

The MMMMAXIMUM GRENADE BELT.

i'll admit, this is what flashed through my head when i heard that line

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

SOUNDS LIKE A DICK
LOOKS LIKE A DICK

GONNA SAY ITS PRLY A DICK

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Kibayasu posted:

ZOOM. ENHANCE. CONVERT TO lovely GIF BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING

http://giphy.com/gifs/3o7btLNtmI9iq719zW

i didn't notice it before but i do appreciate that the dick shot is the last bullet in the mag

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Coolguye posted:

SOUNDS LIKE A DICK
LOOKS LIKE A DICK

GONNA SAY ITS PRLY A DICK

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

marshmallow creep posted:

I'd like to see someone carry the arsenal from the original Max Payne and still try a bullet dive.

i mean you could do the dive but i'm gonna guess you're not going to be real quick getting up after your kit turns your torso into one massive contusion

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

what can brown do for you?

loving KILL YOUR FAMILY

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

that was just for you voxman <3

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

particularly with the burning bullets cheat i feel like a flamethrower is redundant

somewhat related: as this LP wraps up, note that I am guesting in the co-op SD3 Hardtype LP run by Yorkshire Tea. both of us have extensive experience with the vanilla game and none whatsoever with this Romhack, so if you'd like to see some poo poo go down, come on over!

Tea is murdered by the second enemy in the game

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

mostly that joe ferro did nothing wrong

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

he said, while spraying an assault rifle indiscriminately down a rotting street.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Lunethex posted:

source your quotes

THE BOOK OF NURGLE AND THE PLAGUEMARINES, VOLUME 420: SKY-SOURING PAPA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Technowolf posted:

Has Coolguye not heard of the new Ducktales?

heard, played, enjoyed

• Locked thread