Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I'm pleased that the premier was so good. Tom Kenny and his character were great. Really loved that design.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Wild Horses posted:

That show is the epitome of "trying too hard"
Its apparently what we deserve

Desumaytah posted:

In this, the Samurai Jack thread, I will say that I wanted to watch the show, Samurai Jack, instead of the show, Rick and Morty.

I mean, I've waited almost thirteen years for new Jack, so I can wait a little more, but it's still a dick move. I am sad, and have been made sad by jokesters.

:qq::hf::qq:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I thought the dialogue was a bit clunky this episode.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Lord_Magmar posted:

I thought it was quite clever to bring back the trees that got eaten with them, the needles are the same colour as the tree wood was as far as I remember.

Red needles brown trees?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Repeat to yourself, "It’s just a show, I should really just relax."

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
This was bad. Really bad. I didn't think it would get worse... and then Ashi lost her clothes.

TwoPair posted:

I guess I've read too many Wolverine comics because the concept of an old man who looks like a young man hooking up with a (comparatively much) younger woman doesn't bother me.

:aatrek:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Snipee posted:

Are there only a small number of competent voice actors in the country?

Yes, actually.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Gynovore posted:

So you reged at age 11??

Yeah I noticed that too.

That was a really holier than thou post that amounted to, "Now I'm only [AGE] but here's my 2 cents about my favorite shows Naruto and South Park and I love slash fan fiction and happy if it becomes canon. Ya'll need to grow up."

I'm sorry he's so offended that we don't particularly care for plotline the show is ending on. If only I had the benefit of Naruto Slash Fan Fiction to teach me good values. :jerkbag:

edit:

Moon Slayer posted:

The fact that I can drop unsourced tumblr posts into the thread and they don't stand out should tell you something about the level of discourse in TVIV.

Oh it's a gimmick.

Zesty fucked around with this message at 01:38 on May 9, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
TV Listings for next week say just a half hour.

• Locked thread