Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Pakled posted:

Episode was real fuckin good. I loved the scatting robot.

:rip: He was too groovy for this world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

hi liter posted:

I'm very curious about Ashi (?) the daughter of Aku. I expect something tragic to come from her.

I also wonder if they are literal daughters of Aku. Since we saw them being born, there must be a father? Literal demon children?

GoT style shadow babies. Aku is Stannis

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

ZorajitZorajit posted:

I don't know, I don't think the Horseman is Evil Jack. I absolutely agree that it's definitely Jack, but it's in possession of his magic sword. It leads me to believe that the Horseman is Jack Back.

Read this as Jack Black. Now I am disappointed this won't be the case.

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

It's gonna turn out the Scatman was human but Jack just sees every opponent as a cold robit by this point.

This is what I'm thinking too.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

He didn't seem that broken up about having killed that assassin. At least not based on the preview for next week.

Aku :neckbeard:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Aku will beat Jack, but then bring him back because his victory will be meaningless without the FOOLISH SAMURAI

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Dazerbeams posted:

What if there had been 7 Scaramouches?

The basis for the best musical episode of a show ever

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

GLOSS posted:

Welp everyone died good night!

I would have laughed if the friendly wolf ate Jack. But instead it was :3:

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

Told you guys Jack wouldn't have any moral issues with killing humans. Freaked him out, sure, but he did grow up among warriors who didn't have any robots handy to kill.

I also have to say it's kind of funny how people are reacting to Jack's brutal Daughter takedowns when he spent the entire show doing much worse to humanoid robots. But then I suppose that's related to why the older seasons could only show robot deaths...

Show is hella good.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Chokes McGee posted:

I hope so. I want to see her make the hero's journey, she seems like a good kid.

Ish.

Just before her rehabilitation is complete, the wolf will pop out and kill her. :twisted:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Maybe the villain has been Jack and his dad, the emperor, this whole time :tinfoil:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

JossiRossi posted:

I like that they very openly showed that it's not only possible, but likely, that some of the Daughters of Aku survived. Since Jack also fell, and we know he will survive. Better than just an empty fake out, or just having some of them come back with no explanation.

Pfft you assume Jack will survive, but he will be dead. The remaining episodes will just be focused on Aku.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Crazy Jack getting sassed by the spore

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Servaetes posted:

I'm not sure who the scottish guy(i assume he was from the original series) was but I legit laughed at how unceremoniously he was fragged. Aku owns.

The Scotmans death also got a good laugh out of me.

I just loved how quickly Aku destroyed their army. Aku is scary powerful even when depressed.

"Hm, perhaps annihilating this scum will break me out of my malaaaise."

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Scaramouche is the best.

"I'm alive. Do do doot do"

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Apr 23, 2017

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

He only manages to go 50 years into the past and the series starts over again :twisted:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Need a gif of Jack smiling as he's falling through the portal and Aku's arm grabbing him back out.

Eye laser haircut and shave! Free clothes too!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

ZorajitZorajit posted:

Women should be there to support men, and tend to their physical needs while men should be rewarded for learning lessons no more complex than "man, sure is hard sometimes." Genndy must be a miserable gently caress of a trillby'd mouthbreather.

TwoDayLife posted:

Source your quotes.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Phew, that was close.

Skellybones posted:

Aku was such a dick, it drove Jack insane and made him lose his sword.

Oooh, so angry. Be careful samurai, so much stress will give you a heart attack.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Servaetes posted:

Shame there wasn't any Aku or Scaramouche or even ghost Jedi Scotsman. Is the last episode of the season a hour long or just 30?

This guy gets it.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Moon Slayer posted:

Y’all are so quick to jump on Samurai Jack for the age gap in his relationship with Ashi when half y’all would JUMP at the chance for a sugar daddy and most of you probably flick ya beans to older men all the time. Like, I don’t understand the issue since they are both adults and there was obviously a connection between them???

Oh Snapple! posted:

Ashi is mentally a goddamn child lol

The anime forum managed to more consistently view this matter with disgust than this forum did. The anime forum.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Fionordequester posted:

Hmm...well, this is the possible theory thing I was talking about, and I didn't want to share it in case it didn't turn out to be true, but...what if Ashi's life is tied to Aku's? And whatever her Mom did to her turned her into a sort of horcrux for Aku? Jack literally cannot kill Aku unless he kills Ashi too? It would even fit in really well with Episode 9's summary, which states that Aku "finds out a truth about Ashi that puts her in danger".

How would you feel about THAT sort of drama?

So what you are saying is that Jack wants to gently caress Aku? :v: The sword symbolizes his penis and

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

bobjr posted:

I kinda wish instead of the evil laugh Aku did the dance again at the end.

Needs more gif of Aku and Scaramouche :rip: dancing.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

moosecow333 posted:

I really liked Ashi's design after she transforms. I'm looking forwards to seeing how the show wraps up.

The shot of her fully transformed with the flaming sword(and eyebrows!) with Aku laughing in the background was good.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Someone can probably do a better job :effort:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I'll just pretend the show ended with ep 9. Very brave of Genndy to let Aku win like that!

• Locked thread