Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...
*gets handed an item that increases movement speed*
*complains about not being able to get away from monster fast enough*
:sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

Glazius posted:

I am proud of you for puzzling out how to get to that last chest in Rudania. 100 bucks is nothing to sneeze at!

I'm really puzzled at what the actual value of a Rupee is supposed to be. You pay hundreds and thousands for some items and outfits, and that can be a problem early on, but then you get a few hundred from selling a meat skewer, and a kid hands you fifties for just letting him look at a sword.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

If you do go to the labyrinth, note that you can get the teleportation medal after you finish it.

oh please oh please

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

ricdesi posted:

I wanna say we toss the sledgehammer in the next few episodes, and the Drillshaft will be quick to follow. At this point, good weapons are everywhere, there's no reason for us to hang onto much for sentimentality's sake. Pretty much aiming for Master Sword + Lightscale Trident + Guardian weapon + Fire weapon + Electric weapon + Ice weapon + wooden weapon.

Also, if you don't want to lose some of the rare/unique weapons (like the Champion ones), buy a house and let the best character in the game build you some weapon mounts.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

snograt posted:

Also, all of you seem very resistant to using spin-to-win - it can be very useful in places. I dealt with most scary enemies with a combination of stasis and a high level two-hander.

I think they also rarely (never?) use the bow while flying, a mechanic I absolutely love.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

snograt posted:

I think less panic would help too!

The panic is actually funny though.

e: Hey, when did the newbie avatar change?

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

Oh hey, new videos.

Just in case you're still struggling with the firefly sidequest, it does involve the girl in front of the clothes shop. You have to meet her at home during the night (possibly at a specific time). Bring at least 5 fireflies.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

At this rate you're never going to unlock the last Great Fairy. You need to stop being afraid of selling stuff.
- Sell all the jewels except perhaps the diamond. You can't use them yet anyway.
- You can make money selling food, but the price depends on number and quality of ingredients. Cook some of that wolf meat :barf: and see what Beedle will give you for it.
- There's a character right there in the Rito village that will buy baked apples, the more the better.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

Part 124. 18'50". That poor woman. :ohdear:

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

ricdesi posted:

Part 126: "A Big, Glowing Screen in a Dark Room"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19oCLpui770

Admit it, you cut out the audio on purpose so nobody finds out who suggested using a bomb arrow. You monsters.

e: IIRC, Stalnoxes won't revive at night if you're nearby.

Zopotantor fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Oct 4, 2017

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

Have you ever played GeoGuessr?

:shepicide:

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

If you’re taking wishes, I’d like to see you do a spin attack...

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

ricdesi posted:

And as this series ties for our longest-running series on the whole channel, it's time to dive into Hyrule Castle...
How far are you planning to take the new Mario Odyssey series? There are supposedly almost as many Power Moons in that as there are Koroks in BotW... :unsmigghh:

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

Missed the second cookbook in the library. But you only need one.
Also, episode 139 and you still haven't done a spin attack. :bahgawd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

That tick story was horrifying. I guess you don't have to worry about TBE as well as Lyme; that seems to be restricted to Eurasia.

Also, good on all of you for finishing this! Now go and make more Mario videos.

• Locked thread