Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I cant believe its finally happening thank u lord in heaven jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm probably going to pre-order the regular physical copy since I can't be gaming at midnight during the week anymore. Release day delivery ftw

adulting gamerstyle

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

feels like i've been waiting 10 years for this game.....but it's only been 8.5 :cawg:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

thisll be the first disc i put in my ps4

i have bloodborne and kof14

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

bump_fn posted:

how long until there's a spoiler free walk thru of who to hang out w every day to 100% the game I ain't got time for this poo poo

gently caress you.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I played Persona 4 nine years ago like a normal person.

this

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i played thru all of strange journey and the combat is satisfying and cool and there were some good dungeons, but the last couple of levels made me resent the game by using the worst crpg wizardry style puzzles like "choose the right conveyor belt out of 5 that takes you where you need to go, or to a series of pits" and "stumble around in large dark rooms where your automap is also disabled, because its dark."

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Fartlancer posted:

i think the huge teleport pad maze in eridanus was the worst part and it took hours to exhaust every possible route before finding the right path

yeah

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Evil Eagle posted:

That was the best part.

no

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I got the dr to rank 10 and im glad i did because she unlocks one od my favorite sonas. I picked the wrong choise to have sex with her tho becuase i keep picking the joke options oops.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Listening to juju and in the flat field with takemi....

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Hizke posted:

lol I did the same, but make sure u do the twins requests so u can fuse her early. and have lots of money

I have been doing the twin ones most of them were easy except for i think ame no whatever with dodge psi i had to reload from my sacraficed guy with dodge psia few times although i bet there was a more straightforward way to get it. I had tetraja on my leichesis competely by accodent as well . Im on the bugs one atm all u have to do is fuse him normally and hipefully have 1 level of empress to get harati a level up for samramecarm or whatever. Real tuff stupid twins.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HORMELCHILI posted:

I like the various anime jokes you can make when asked a question in class. Too bad you dont get anything for picking them though

Its good that most of the responses for mishimas dialogue options are mean as well

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

The level 10 reward for the twins is nuts

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

brainwrinkle posted:

I'm nearing the end about 100 hours in and I just want the game to be over. Everything about it is insanely good, but everything is also slightly too long.

Lol if you havent dumped 200 hoirs into p3 p4 nocturne smt4 smt4a and dds 1-2 before this one

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I'm in middle august and I still haven't even started his S.Link, oops

His level 10 skill is badass

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Thanks to my learning Japanese ( :grin: ) I noticed a funny issue around the Akihabara arcade story. They talk about a game called Gun About which is just a complete nonsense phrase. You can see the game screen in some shots and it shows that the Japanese name is Gunna Baouto which would be translated as Gunner Bout. But in the same screen the Japanese writers also put in some probably machine translated English that says Gun About so the localizers probably had to stick with that so the speaking didn't clash with the written words on the arcade screen. So everyone just sounds like dumbasses when they talk about it. Owned, Prrsona 5 localizers!!!

gun about sounds better

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The fourth palace is my favorite so far, I love non traditional dungeons like that. Everything felt fresh as you were completing it and the boss has been the best yet as well. Can't wait to see the next big baddie :D

The music was good as well

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Fumaofthelake posted:

Once I gave up on maxing all the confidant links I had a lot of spare nights towards the end of the game. I've never used anything but lockpicks and Stealthanol once or twice when I got really lazy.

you should never give up on slinks

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

gently caress you guy.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i went to ryujin ramen in trendy midtown sacramento and had some tantanmen thanks to persona 5

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I finished the 6th palace at 53, w/the average level being 53. Then, the day after the calling card was sent it jumped to 58. Literally thousands of GAFfags must be grinding before the boss for some reason lol. Sgtats goons?

i was only like 59 or 60 toward the final area then jumped like 10 levels because because the encounters in the last area crap out exp

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

maybe it doesnt work on multipersona fusions? i have no clue

it works for those too but i already had a perfect raphael [thats right it was a raphael with null phys]

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Is Treasure Skimmer ever worth going after? The best item I've gotten so far is a Bead

always take the money imo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm nearing the end of December, just finished finals, and I can tell some poo poo is about to happen but I have no idea what..

god bless gamer

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I laughed really hard when Shido took his shirt off during the boss fight. I had no idea my utube would end up being so accurate

that was awesome lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Firm Stance is actually negating my dodge skills so I'm gonna Card it out. The description is worded so oddly on it I just thought it was half dmg forever -_________-

lol, but any congrats on your yoshitsune

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

The Milkman posted:

*glass breaking*

i'm glad hell biker is back, don't think he was in smt 4 even tho he was in nocturne

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I beat the game.

goongrats

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HORMELCHILI posted:

Its cool. Ironically, i think its actually rigged in your favor lol

i got em all wrong until the part where u send someone 2 shoot the glass

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Social Studies 3rd Period posted:

that's because you can't win until you do that
(palace six boss)

e: or wait, is that :thejoke: in which case, lol

i missed a critical "after" in one of the spoilers and thot ppl were talking about the 1st phase

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the stuff in chests is randomized i'm pretty sure and usually garbage

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

an actual dog posted:

like a lot of persona mechanics it made more sense in P3 but it's kinda nonsense now.

actually the group is rudderless without its leader. you think yosuke or ryoji can pick up the slack and give the mc a revive bead? think again. those two are idiots.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this game is flippin aweseom!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Shido's boss fight is so long and boring and I died on the last loving turn and I wanna smash my monitor fffuuuu

fail. ultra fail! mega noob! FAIL!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i thought the 1st phase took awhile cuz i think it was magic only and i was heavily skewed toward phys attacks fortunatealy i had a phys immune and mostly magic resistant raphael on my mc so i could go as slow as i wanted :cool:

• Locked thread