Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I'm surprised that fit into one post

Also gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

*reads last few pages

Sorry about your thread Baal.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I'm sure the epic story of Persona 5 is worthy of no spoils

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Captain Baal posted:

I'm glad in an effort to kill almost all P5 gameplay footage on YouTube Atlus is also not permitting the quick look which has the exact same content as a video I put up where I played through the first four hours of the game, lol.

I imagine Jeff and Vinny are way funnier than you though.

This has nothing to do with anything but I just wanted to point that out.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Captain Baal posted:

If you keep pinging me to tell me how bad the thread is when I see your dumb posts in here, I'm gonna kick your frickin butt!!!!

I can't make it any worse now can I

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Captain Baal posted:

If there's anything I could count on in the years I've known you orv, it's that you can make something worse.

Ha, as if everything you do isn't tainted from the beginning.

Anyways I have high hopes for this game and despite Atlus being dumb with the share stuff among other things I'm sure I'm gonna have a great time owning demons.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I'm gonna gently caress the teacher

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

MonsterEnvy posted:

First off you should not link them at all.

"You shouldn't even be posting spoilers!!!!!!!"

*quotes post and leaves the spoilers in

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Tae posted:

At least one person got what I was going for, thank you

I'm glad there is someone else just as off as you are here

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Persona 4 got me into JRPGs and especially the SMT series. But outside of looking stylish as gently caress I don't feel that Persona 5 is going to be better than Apocalypse.

Also the Apocalypse dub is so much loving better than what I've heard of the P5 dub despite having the same cast. It's weird.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Preload has started on PSN

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Tae posted:

Why do you fight everything

She's right

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I'm cute

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Sakurazuka posted:

There was probably some idling while I messed on my phone or whatever but I doubt it was two hours of it. I do spend a lot of time looking for stuff to press X at though.

The hallmark of an old

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Jun Fukuyama is goddamn incredible in this game.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

6 day school week is incredibly hosed up

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

The last few pages of this thread have given me aids

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

After 96 hours I finally beat the game and can start doing other things with my life. All in all I thought it was pretty excelle-

10kapp posted:

I had romanced Makoto in my first playthrough and all of these scenes felt sort of natural to me; Sae never outright says anything because writing alternatives into big cutscenes like that would probably be a pain, but later on the way Sae acted towards Joker felt more natural and I didn't have much trouble filling in blanks myself. There would be no better motivation for Sae than to stay on her sister's side.

In my own headcanon though Makoto gained 20 pounds over the course of the game and Joker starts to regret dating her. There's a finals study scene in december where the party asks Joker if he's ever thought about getting married, and I answered "no", followed by a sad look from Makoto. Makoto looks a little heavier than normal in her winter wear and this all made perfect sense at the time.

What in the goddamn heck is this?

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I, for one, hope Makoto gains 20 pounds from happiness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Never happened to me and I didn't even know it existed until just now.