Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

yeah sure bud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

I ordered it without actually knowing whats in it.

same

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Baal is going to own me and cancel my preorder gently caress you Baal

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

gently caress you baal

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

god is dead bitches

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

p5 is gonna suck cause I can't kiss the dudes

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Bad Seafood posted:

Imagine the horror of visiting the physical manifestation of your own broken psyche and learning the soundtrack of your soul was just elevator music forever.

I wouldn't be surprised

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

It's true

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Hi I'm dryzen

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS posted:

whats a dryzen

is it a type of plant

Not me because apparently I'm Fryzen now

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Terper posted:

Wow @ at all these reviews. I was planning on buying it, but tbh now I'm thinking of buying it, still

Watch out we got a shill here...

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Persona sucks

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

boy are my arms tired posted:

yeah nocturne is better i agree

This guy gets it

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

It won't even be there

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Baal write me a personal max social link guide where I get to kiss everyone

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Alder posted:

good improved new OP

in it, voted 5

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Moltrey posted:

oh poo poo, guys help ive been labeled as a smuggler and am dragged away to go live with some sort of a family friend in tokyo where i'll have to repeat high school help!!

get hosed idiot

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

hope you end up breaking all your social links!!!!!

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

From now on you can only post your opinion about which dub you like and not your opinion about opinions on which dub someone likes

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

that's how you find ur persona

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

I'm gonna mute this thread and turn off all the posters

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

ajkalan posted:

Argh why do so many Confidants have to be gated behind social stats. They take so long to build up!

persona

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Because it's lazy and poorly written? It feels like they made no effort to actually make a character, she is just Bitter Girl™

This isn't a character that they made to be dynamic and interesting. She is there to establish that the first boss is a dick.

Do you know who Ann is??? I don't understand how you think a main character of the game is just there to establish the first boss

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

DreamShipWrecked posted:

What do we know about Ann at that time other than

1. She is a hot girl
2. She has a friend she is protective of
3. People think she is a slut because the teachers are creepy with her

It all adds up to "hot girls are people too and can be victimized" which as far media tropes go is somewhere on the level of "hey even enemy soldiers have families". That isn't background, it's just a setup.

I get that people don't agree with me, and maybe there will be some crazy turn around in a few more hours, but drat.

4. Some person is saying she's not dynamic after playing through the first dungeon of the game

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

ImpAtom posted:

No, because this thread's palace is one floor and features a single sad person in their underpants eating reheated hot dogs under the baleful glow of a single underpowered bare lightbulb.

We are already dead.

I agree, gently caress Baal

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Cool I will continue to play this cool and fun game and see if they will develop this awesome and dynamic story in a way that is something cool and not dumb. I will make sure I have evidence of my plat trophy so my opinions are valid. Do I need a notary or will a timestamp be viable.

you suck

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

sexpig by night posted:

I can romance Way Too Intense Shogi Girl right

yeah

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

DreamShipWrecked posted:

In what way would the story of the first boss have changed if he was "only" torturing his students and beating the poo poo out of them?

A poo poo ton lmao are you serious

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

DreamShipWrecked posted:

I mean I'm okay with that? I'm attempting to say that the game might not be mature enough in style to deal with that kind of situation, especially in the way that it did, which I think is a valid point. If people think that this game that is about social commentary is somehow "above" being commented on, well, god bless.

Much like how you ignored many things about the game's story you have shown that you just as easily ignore things about the posts you got as a response

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

sexpig by night posted:

how do you do the plant? I can't figure out where to buy plant feed to start with

Flower shop in the underground mall the item is bio nutrients

Every 16 (I think) days you can use more nutrients on it

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Arist posted:

Sojiro requires a stupid number of points to rank up

Definitely make sure you always have a Hiero persona when you're getting points for him

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

JT Jag posted:

I just got the keys to the coffee house and holy poo poo the night theme is so good

it's the best theme in the game

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Captain Baal posted:

EAT THE BURGER

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Cool people who beat the first palace in one day quote this post

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Captain Baal posted:

He's bad and boring

Don't sign your posts :smugmrgw:

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I can't decide on Makoto or Tae. This is tearing me apart.

have u considered... Sadayo?

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

FractalSandwich posted:

Please don't date your teacher. And don't do it in the game, either.

this guy sounds like someone who does what adults say lmao

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Sadayo rules and Baal will agree with me, this is my guarantee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Infinity Gaia posted:

Huh. I just now noticed Futaba has an equip screen. Is there... Even any point in giving her equipment?

Someone told me no and now I'm going to tell you the same