Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I'm going through the game for the first time and am almost towards the end (I'm 2 weeks away from the election) and Morgana pulling the "you think I'm worthless? Well gently caress you I'm gonna do my own thing!" Kind of shows hes a selfish prick.

As a side note I want to romance Makoto, but it feels like voting for Kamala Harris cause shes a cop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I finally beat this game. Is it just me or is the end part of the game just a little too exhausting? I was addicted and would blow through most dungeons in a nightly playthrough but the final one just... was tiring. Either way, it was fun. Strongly considering a NG+ since I didnt beat the reaper and missed a couple mementos targets.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

waah posted:

It's not just you. I been stuck on the rat puzzle on the ship for months cause it sapped my will to play.

Honestly I felt the rat puzzle wasnt too bad compared to the airlock puzzle.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Switch version of Goro's persona is detective Pikachu, complete with Ryan Reynolds voice acting.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Pfft who would want a Persona musou game?

*looks at time spent on Hyrule Warriors*

232 hours? Hmm, well... I suppose I can give this one a chance.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Randallteal posted:

Finally, some character development for Haru.

Oh come on, if any main character is gonna be racist its gonna be Morgana. Haru's character flaw is that she will constantly demand to speak to the manager.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Ann believes in naturopathic solutions and spreads antivax memes on her instagram.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Yusuke will slide into your DMs and send aggressively horny messages. If you respond that this is unwarranted, he will reply with "sorry I meant to send this to someone else!"

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
https://youtu.be/95sgImboVzc

Makoto's arcana is... Star Platinum??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Still wondering if I should grab the ultimate edition for all the DLC... they haven't given any indication what's in those 6 DLC packs have they?