Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrownieVK
Nov 10, 2009

Eat my ass

Space Crabs posted:

don't forget bananas.

You need milk, bread and bananas.

Sir, there is no bananas in French toast.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

BrownieVK posted:

Sir, there is no bananas in French toast.

Dude. Bananas Foster

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
you need bacon to cook real good french toast :colbert:

McStabby
Jun 26, 2007

LANA!!! CRUUUUUSH!
If you drive too fast when it snows, you will die in a car accident, so be sure to not go over 20mph. Be sure to brake as soon as you approach an intersection, ideally starting a quarter mile away.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
According to my various "FAKE NEWS" and "VERY FAKE NEWS, SAD!" sources - the snowstorm will be a big league deal.

Now, more than ever, it's important to share your tip.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

OP missed this important PA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6zaVYWLTkU

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Updated the OP with this important instructional video. If you do not have the same level of concern as this man, you will not survive this storm.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

According to my various "FAKE NEWS" and "VERY FAKE NEWS, SAD!" sources - the snowstorm will be a big league deal.

Now, more than ever, it's important to share your tip.

Oh why?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

If you are a hipster make sure to wear your torn up distressed jeans when shoveling snow.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Shoveling snow is great exercise. Just remember to keep going, so you can get the full benefit of it.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
If you have children, let them play outside during the storm - kids love freshly fallen snow and the whiteout conditions allows them a unique imaginative freedom. Nearby forests can be a great place for play, as they can be enchanting and quite beautiful during a major snowstorm.

wait what is wrong with this one i let my kids play out in snowstorms all of the time

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

:chillout:

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

It's important to practice being able to drive while sliding on snow or ice, a safe way of doing this is where there are no cars. Consequently, every time you pull into your neighborhood or apartment block, think about all your favorite Fast and Furious movies and drift around every turn, getting good experience in the process.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Mnoba posted:

If you have children, let them play outside during the storm - kids love freshly fallen snow and the whiteout conditions allows them a unique imaginative freedom. Nearby forests can be a great place for play, as they can be enchanting and quite beautiful during a major snowstorm.

wait what is wrong with this one i let my kids play out in snowstorms all of the time

0 Danger of being lost in whiteout conditions, hypothermia, struck by a plow, etc.

(But if they're in your yard under supervision, snowstorms are fun AF and you should let them)

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

0 Danger of being lost in whiteout conditions, hypothermia, struck by a plow, etc.

(But if they're in your yard under supervision, snowstorms are fun AF and you should let them)

I strap an orange flag to them and let them go nuts out back

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Tueday

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
PRay for snow

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Tueday is coming - IS YOUR FAMILY PREPARED?!

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Be very careful going out at night, because the "biting cold" can mask the real bites of werewovfs and vampires hiding in the dark. Then next thing u know ur up to ur armpits in the blood of loved ones, oh woe to the curwsd!!

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
It's gonna snow?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EMf1k4CYLU

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Justin Tyme posted:

It's important to practice being able to drive while sliding on snow or ice, a safe way of doing this is where there are no cars. Consequently, every time you pull into your neighborhood or apartment block, think about all your favorite Fast and Furious movies and drift around every turn, getting good experience in the process.

It's also fun to gently caress with people from climates that never get snow by tokyo drifting on ice

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRSLQMswawk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIGrD7H_e8Y

etalian fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Mar 12, 2017

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

TheSpamalope posted:

It's gonna snow?

BIG TIME

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
I take it all back, snow is great:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWMLjJk1BWg

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
The trick to a big snowstorm is to get into your truck and then drive to the closest mountain range and go skiing or snowboarding in the fresh snow.

If you do not have a mountain range nearby just drive your vehicle into the nearest ditch and then get out and stand around looking dazed I guess.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
Lolling at people who measure snow in inches. :smug:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Fog Tripper posted:

It's the only time they get to measure anything bigger than 2cm

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Fog Tripper posted:

I measure it by sticking my erect penis into it. If I hit bottom, I know we have a serious 4'' storm on our hands.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2q89jtvEq8

oh man :smith:

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

You might think that sucks, but fluffy snow is actually a good insulator and may keep him warmer than he otherwise would be.
Sadly that looks like icy, wet, poo poo snow.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
Is he dead?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
RIP everyone on the atlantic coast

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

givepatajob posted:

My daily prayers for death may finally be answered. Allah Akbar!

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

he finally got up and shook like a half-inch of snow off his back, moved the eggs around, and squatted back down to get snowed on again

poor guy :(

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The NE might get up to 3 Elliot Rodgers worth of snow

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

china bot posted:

RIP everyone on the atlantic coast

Same, but to me, the "P" means Piss! :twisted:

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Ork of Fiction posted:

Same, but to me, the "P" means Piss! :twisted:

Donald?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
how long is this poo poo gonna stick around because i dont want to put my plow back on but i also dont want to snowblow a 1000 foot driveway

• Locked thread