Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
Is there a way to change your login and contact info so I can offload my legendary founder crap?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
Is there a way to play eve for free?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

BadLlama posted:

That was just a test.

I have no doubt the test will be repeated, given the chance.

Lastgirl posted:

jesus yer a fkn dobber

It's bad. No it hasn't. No it didn't. Yes, just not in the way you think contributes as a positive. You just basically debunked the point of the game in the last sentence :nallears: Might as well go shoot people in the face on some valve server if dinnae give a shite bout territory, least id be in a team of 10-20 instead of a fiver :chloe:

If I hadn't already wasted 10x:10bux: on this poo poo heap, I would play the shadowbane emulator.

Fog Tripper fucked around with this message at 13:50 on Apr 4, 2017

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Blazing Zero posted:

here's a real controversy: im going to play albion, online

We all that already paid the Albion tax are going to play it. (for a week at most)

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

forge posted:

Post ITT if you would like a management position in the goon guild which will be created for release. There are currently a number of open positions. Also make sure to list the job title you are interested in.

I am posting ITT to laugh at this post.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

2DCAT posted:

sign me up for the following positions: the person who complains about pubbies all the time; the person who sells t-shits; the person who tries to get everyone to come to their bad discord channel for...reasons.

Will you also be in charge of doing tests with the exact amount in the goon bank?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

BadLlama posted:

life is an illusion

Time is an illusion.
Lunchtime doubly so.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Tempus Thales posted:

open for everyone... the preferential status is only for beta's and such

Pretty sure it was for release as well.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

bird food bathtub posted:

Which release though? The initial beta release, the soft launch release, the "we ran out of money" release, the final release or the finally final super for real release?

To be fair release release as it was envisioned when the game was going to be FTP and available on tablets/phones. And races...

Back when I sunk money into this steaming pile and people like Blazing were gushing about how great it was and that green knight rear end in a top hat posted in here.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Blazing Zero posted:

back then, it was good. today, it is not. in july, the signs point to bad

hahaha, no it wasn't.

forge posted:

hardcore pvp players

:jerkbag:

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
I especially love that the game was watered down so that it could be played on phones/tablets, but remains watered down even though that plan is out the window.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Keegers posted:

Don't forget if you die you lose that $100 yak and horse :)

But you get to keep the placeholder for the custom house that will only be seen by you on your private island, that has to be built up just like everything else. :dance:

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
I just wish I could change my login so I can sell my legendary founder account. :(

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
Free mount for completing the tutorial, lol.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Blazing Zero posted:

if you look deep inside, youll find the albion was there all along

No, the Tree of Life was. And it is horrifying.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Kylra posted:

Hey everyone, we need to build a wall.

Maybe make it out of arrow towers.

*walks up and loots all arrows out of all towers without being targeted.*

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
I remember Bedrolls being in the SB manual, and the patch where they fixed "wonky dorf feet"

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
I will launch it with all of my legendary founder gear and offer all goons the chance to pay me for the gear with real life money, and then never log in again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Suxpool posted:

nah this game is tight and a bunch of us are gonna play it but goons will be goons

lol

• Locked thread