Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

RareAcumen posted:

I mean it's just the two of them and an infinite sea of dogs so it sounds pretty good to me.

Cool, all the cats are where I'm going!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Oh man it's that time of the year already, gotta go rewatch Xavier

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Riddle me this, meme thread.

OC, do not steal

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Bv∩  X
B^U B^U
  Bv∩
B^u B^U

or

:.:;

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

But how do you know?

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Page 999 is woefully devoid of upside-down satan memes.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

...and all of them are age of consent laws.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

sandoz posted:

boga deez nyets lol

lol

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Interesting fact, this is the same animator that did Hi Stranger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHH2DFDcpH8

She's awesome!

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

In before some rear end in a top hat quotes that whole frog post to say :same:

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

only one way to go green folks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt7hIk_jZww

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Y'all are sleeping on Wedlock.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

alexandriao posted:

Can someone explain for us Europeans

Sir, this is a Wendy's drivethrough.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Hihohe posted:

Did someone already post this? https://youtu.be/j4Ph02gzqmY

Was that guy something else before becoming a pickle? If so, funniest poo poo I ever seen.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Blind Rasputin posted:

Out of all the doctor/hospital shows throughout the history of time: House, Greys Anatomy, ER, Code Black (good god)... Scrubs was far and away the most realistic. I finished residency about three years ago and whenever I watch a random episode of Scrubs it’s just so loving good. It catches the interpersonal rhetoric, the highs and lows, relationships, the exact type of gallows humor, everything so well. It’s legit. There were a few scenes in the first season about one of the residents dealing with a patient’s death, often there’s a heartfelt moment followed by a bit of comedic relief. These scenes capture the real feelings in one of those moments better than any other show. I remember one particular scene where the wife of a patient who’d just passed away asked the main actor, “what am I supposed to do now?” I’ve been asked this question before, it’s the hardest hitting most powerful and painful question to be asked. They’re asking, “what the hell am I supposed to do with my life now that they’re gone? Do I just.. go home? Do I just...??” They’re still alive and moving through life, but their companion suddenly is not. The first time I was asked this question the totality of it all hit my so hard I nearly immediately started tearing up and had to just step out of the room for a sec. There’s no good answer. We hide behind “I’ll get the social worker/pastor” and hide behind the mechanical steps of burial service arrangement and all but it’s because none of us are ever prepared for trying to give what they really need from that question. It’s a question none of those other more dramatic shows would ever think to cover, because on paper it’s so banal. “What do I do now?” In reality it’s so much more. Scrubs owned really hard when it went there.

ER is certainly a near tie for realism, at least the first two seasons. The pilot episode of ER still hits me in the feels because there’s a moment where he falls asleep in a call room for all of what feels like 15 seconds and I knew that feeling all too well.

This is amazing work. As a student of medicine I can say that I’ve heard hundreds of stories like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The stories were just windows to ERs I’ve never worked in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this story made me stop and evaluate. Putting Zach Braff in made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting someone that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Someone please explain to me why Tri-Klops turns his head to Mer-Man when he's already got an eye facing him directly.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

edit: ^^^ :(

Universal healthcare is fine and good, but I prefer the existing system wherein you get to live if you participated in creating memes.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brQw15Xz7Go

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5auJOBC828

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Help meme thread, is this loss?

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

OwlFancier posted:

tactical reloads

These are all wrong, they never separate the first piece that is glued to the roll ("chamber the round" if you will), and in the one video where they do it rolls toward the wall which is just all kinds of wrong.

Anyway, I'm hoping this becomes the next guaranteed goon derail.

Edit:

also gently caress you

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I'm my own boss and I just fired myself for looking at this.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlVhq0js-Lg

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

oof

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

snergle posted:

i cant keep up with all the "satire" sites. is this real or fake

Please believe.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Phy posted:

Thank god, I can look at a 4 panel comic and my first thought isn't immediately "oh god is this Loss" any more

(Instead it's "how does this fit a political compass", so I've only traded an old curse for a new curse, but w/e)

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Cargo cult cooking.

Like, are you trying to get swarmed by lovely photos of goon cooking??

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

ALIENS

burexas.irom has a new favorite as of 18:19 on Nov 10, 2020

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I'm on a roll.

guy tapping head

burexas.irom has a new favorite as of 18:19 on Nov 10, 2020

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

ceiling cat

burexas.irom has a new favorite as of 18:18 on Nov 10, 2020

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

burexas.irom posted:

I'm on a roll.

Not to be confused with

Picard facepalm

burexas.irom has a new favorite as of 18:18 on Nov 10, 2020

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

Alright I'm adding spoilers to mine
DAT BOI

burexas.irom has a new favorite as of 18:17 on Nov 10, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

SpacePig posted:

Like most memes, the original was interesting for a second. And then it kinda kept going.