Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calexio
Jun 12, 2008

Gyoza and beer

PittTheElder posted:

well I assume: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=booKP974B0k&t=86s

that said I have no idea what she would be cast in

She voiced a gazelle in Zootopia, which that image is, uh, infamous fanart of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calexio
Jun 12, 2008

Gyoza and beer

OwlFancier posted:

Buddy I'm english and that means I do far worse things to oranges than gently caress them.

I'm English too and I had never heard of or seen one of these until I was in my first year of teaching, six years ago. At the time, I thought it was just an odd little tradition specific to that school. But no, apparently everyone and their grandma on this godforsaken island knows about them. How the hell did I avoid it for 28 years?

Calexio
Jun 12, 2008

Gyoza and beer

OwlFancier posted:

Slightly surprising that you didn't do them in primary school but I don't know quite how christian those generally are nowadays, when I went they still had hymns and stuff so I dunno, maybe they phased them out.

I suppose it's possible I did and just don't remember. I certainly remember hymns in assembly, going to church for harvest, etc. and my primary wasn't C of E or anything. But I have absolutely no memory of christingle at all. Memories, eh, who knows what's going on there.

Calexio
Jun 12, 2008

Gyoza and beer

tight aspirations posted:

You're a loving psychopath.

Catching up with the thread, I hit this post, noticed they were probated and thought, "Ah so this ends well then."

Calexio
Jun 12, 2008

Gyoza and beer

Takes No Damage posted:

I went back to the depression subreddit:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calexio
Jun 12, 2008

Gyoza and beer

But do you bollocks. Not compared to how people matter.

I know it doesn't actually fit, but I was reminded of the opening of this speech by Pete Postlethwaite in Brassed Off.