Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

There is so much beautiful in the world if you look around. You are only looking at the dirt under your feet, Jimmy. It's not good for you.
How do I download tumblr videos on mobile because there’s a couple of group chats I need to post that in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

There is so much beautiful in the world if you look around. You are only looking at the dirt under your feet, Jimmy. It's not good for you.

bike tory posted:

Please stop, no one cares where you were on 9/11 unless you were in one of the planes or one of the towers.

You can replace ‘British’ with ‘Dutch’ and ‘tories’ with ‘VVD’ and it still works because the exact same loving thing happened here.

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

I never watched the special because who cares about standup in 2022 but was it really that bad holy poo poo wtf lol.

Shockingly, of course it wasn’t.

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

Those clips of jokes sure haven’t been obviously cut up to take away the context and make them look as bad as possible.

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

Is the joke that the railing looks bad or is the joke that you have a tall wife?

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

Also, sort of in reverse, we call beer “spa yellow”. Referring to Spa (a brand of bottled water) blue or red (flat or sparkling).

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

In a factory in pre-Communist China.

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

I started seeing the picture on the Instagram meme accounts I follow and didn’t realise it was a a mugshot until one post explicitly mentioned it being one. I just thought it was Trump’s Twitter profile pic. Now that I’ve looked it up he does look a little angrier in the mugshot.

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

Brutakas posted:

Wigan Kebab and Smack Barm Pey Wet

"What's pey wet mate?"

"What's pey wet? In Wigan, it's as good as gravy. It's the water off the peas."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_oIys5KS4A

It'd be up for trying it once, I guess.

In case you missed this, this video is incredible. Bust out laughing loudly when the pey wet showed up.

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

A thirty year old show had mild homophobic humor and a guy made a lovely comment about someone else one time, this makes it a good thing that a man is dead at 54.

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

Rockman Reserve posted:

nobody is saying this. you are an insane person.

What? Two and four posts before mine are saying Friends was problematic upon reexamination and Matthew Perry said a mean thing about Keanu Reeves.

I wasn’t saying don’t post memes about the recently deceased. They’re par on course for this thread and some of them are pretty funny. Maybe I misunderstood what people were trying to say but to me these two posts were implying “oh he was mean and his jokes weren’t funny anyway”. That’s what I took issue with.

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

A big dildo

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

I found this somewhat upsetting more than anything else.

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

BonHair posted:

Turkey in general is just not very good.

:hmmyes:

BonHair posted:

That actually goes for all poultry.

I’m going to have to ask you to leave.

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

The PurrS5 is back in stock it seems.

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

How can any other cartoon be called ugly in a world where Big Mouth exists? I’m not proud to admit it but even seeing a screenshot from it makes me feel angry.

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

Karate Bastard posted:

About as stealthy as two skeletons loving in a trash can.

Is this from a video or something I’m not familiar with? I’ve read this exact description of the sukhoi somewhere before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

How did we go from a hat-culture to a non-hat culture? Hat's used to be a default part of your wardrobe, you weren't dressed properly if you didn't have one. And now they're more of an affect, or for specific situations. What was the catalyst that made hats fade from ubiquitous to where we are today.

I remember someone making the point that the rise of the automobile was to blame. You couldn’t keep your hat on in most cars and there was less need to protect yourself against the elements with point to point transportation, as opposed to taking the train.