Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Takes No Damage posted:

A little busy but otherwise indistinguishable from some of his 'real' album covers:

(Record still slaps tho)

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

How does australia manage to maintain a consistent culture when you basically have to go through mordor to get between melbourne and perth? How often does someone from eastern australia even meat someone from western australia?

Pretty often yeah, most Australians are quite mobile. Not rare to meet someone from Perth in Brisbane.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Wild EEPROM posted:

People think its dumb to spend like $600 on a good set of work boots and insoles but it is by far the best tool I’ve ever purchased.

I don't know why every programmer I work with doesn't have an ergodic.

I went to an actual office retailer, they have a showroom, and checked out a bunch of their chairs. Ended up with one like an Aeron for a quarter of the price. It has the synchro tilt which is great and really good support.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

It used to be the big bitter IPAs that dominated but now it's the new england and oat cream IPAs and man, I can't stand them. As soon as a fad kicks off every brewery tries to make the worst beer possible as they destroy the style in pursuit of a single factor.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Mr. Lobe posted:

I hope some day we get more LasagnaCat but that is a tough act to follow there

If you're craving some good weird internet I must recommend this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJlO5yTVH_8

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

quote:

“Bear," she cried. "I love you. Pull my head off.”