Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

Radio Paranoia posted:

I don't want to be mean but think there was one where he died off-screen.

In Ronin he doesn't die at all he just gets reamed by DeNiro's withering taking off sheen on his stolen valor boathouse scene.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

ChubbyChecker posted:

it seems that boromir took the southern route and survived, but gandalf the grey still died in moria

but why would pippin still have joined the guard if he didn't feel sorry for boromir's death?

If JRRT knew anything it's that people like wartime dressing up in uniforms and singing the old songs and Peregrin was down for camp

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

Cartoon Man posted:

Do I now have to pronounce meme as mawhm to rhyme with the thread title?

You don't have to talk to anybody to read or post here. That's the beauty of it.

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

Lowen SoDium posted:

Cosmic crisp are the best.

Just going to shill for Honeycrisps here to say you're wrong.

Neo (or Mr Anderson) was supposed to be wooden. He had some kind of PTSD thing going on long before he was recruited by Morpheus. He wanted to get out and party with the cool kids but was shut down on his terminal truth seeking.

Further events did not get him out of his shell, quelle surprise.

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

Mr. Crow posted:

whos the most fuckable matrix character??

Switch

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

Bald Stalin posted:

gently caress oriordan

Looks like she died of alcohol intoxication half a decade ago so, yes?

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

ButterNBacon posted:

Sorry that was a rush job. Here, this will make up for it.

Now I have to watch listen to the yt in the background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

Takes No Damage posted:

I found a good resource of old images a while ago that I've been pulling them from, while many aren't traditionally 'memes' I still recognized a lot of them from the forums back in the day. I've seen enough people quote images out of my posts that I thought they were being somewhat appreciated, but the last thing I'd want to do in The Meme Thread is to repeat a joke to the point that it wasn't funny anymore. You're also not the first person to bring up an annoyance with that particular style of posting, so I can take a hint and will back things off for a while, take a little break from posting here I think :(

Don't listen to that guy keep posting 'em until you run out.

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

Lobok posted:

Most goons by now should have heard of making GBS threads dick nipples so it's not redundant around here.

Heard of and had stuck in my head apropos of nothing, along with fecal lasagna.

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

We bombed a bunch of white people to stop a genocide predominantly targeted at Muslims. Of course certain parts of the internet are going to try and frame that as a bad thing.

But isn't just a now thing. News organizations on both sides spent hours talking about Clinton doing to distract from the impeachment because Wag the Dog just came out a year earlier.

My mom was very adamant that Clinton was doing a show and it’s probably the same reason she voted for Trump instead of hill dawg.

She was right it was a political move and a spiteful one. It was probably the right thing to do too.

Stopped clock moms for trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

Mokotow posted:

My point was it should have been earlier.

I gotcha fam.