Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Everybody says OK Boomer but nobody asks are you ok boomer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Don’t worry guys, Disney will still make an assload of money on Baba Yoda when they do release the merch. Xmas comes every year

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

So a while back my wife was making an account for reddit. I noticed her user name and asked her about it. Obviously she had to throw some numbers on the end because her usual handle was taken. I asked her about her.... process. Well, turns out the last two of her birth year didn't do the trick, so she used our son's birth year as well, landing her at [Username]1488. She didn't get why I was so intent on her explaining her methodology, and I wasn't sure she'd believe me if I told her, since she's not super on-line. So I just had her google "14 words". The look on her face is a memory I will treasure forever.

So that's my page 1488 story. gently caress nazis, no matter what terms they try to hide behind.

[spoiler]My wife is a quarter hispanic, incidentally. We're from San Diego[/s]

drat your wife was born in 1914 and had a kid in 88? She’s a boss

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
You, a dumbass: I’m going to look at memes and google sexy names at work on my work PC.

Me, an intellectual: I already subscribe to the trans furry cosplay artist’s Patreon and am able to focus on work at work.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

I think this kind of meme is banned

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
So if you distill radioactive water, is the radioactive part released as vapor, or what happens there?

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Pastry of the Year posted:

No, no, don't be scared. That's your speech therapist wearing a sheet with a couple of spooky eyes spots drawn on.

That’s good!

Pastry of the Year posted:

I regret to inform you that your speech therapist has an erection.

That’s bad.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Meme category of the decade is Simpsons Memes

Well, efb

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
There were plenty of hilarious comedies made in the last decade. Planes is great but gtfoh with that nonsense

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Ah yes, my favorite numbers include zeroteen, twoteen, and threeteen.

Content: more people need to see this, and just in case you didn’t know the thread existed, well, now you do.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Screaming Idiot posted:

Being called a "useless loving waste of time, loving pathetic, why don't you go kill yourself you stupid loving piece of poo poo" by my dad.

And he's dead now! He's loving dead! Suck it you rear end in a top hat! Score one for the useless loving pathetic waste of time!

I also choose this guy’s dead dad

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Bobby Digital posted:

I didn’t know you were a libertarian.

Mods?

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Dungeon Ecology posted:

wow not 36 chambers?

It’s okay to disagree with a literal baby’s opinion. 36 Chambers is the correct answer

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Over my cold dead body will an anime avatar talk about his favorite Zelda

Eerie premonition

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Memento posted:

In the games, the silver sword does just as much damage to humans.

Makes U Think about Who Is the Real Monsters.

Aaahh!!!

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Jesus Christ

Here's Don Jr. comparing his dad's acquittal to OJ's. Just normal big brain poo poo.

e:

:hmmyes:

Thank goodness he misspelled speech, it wouldn’t have rhymed otherwise.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Blind Rasputin posted:

This coronavirus spreads much easier than SARS ever did. 50% of people are asymptomatic or have a slight cold and spread it during the entire course of their infection. It also has a 7-14 day incubation period before you manifest symptoms during which you’re also contagious. It’s why it’s R0 or rate of transmission is so high, nearly 3.5. The flu has an R0 of 1. 25% of everyone infected need to spend over a week in a hospital to get better, which overwhelms most hospital systems very quickly. This is why China as of two weeks ago was asking the WHO to get countries to start sending them hospital supplies because they are spent. Also why they built two 1,200 bed hospitals in a weeks time. Both of these are already at capacity.

Also, the streets of Wuhan DO look like the last of us:

https://twitter.com/abc/status/1225504703888461824?s=21

https://twitter.com/tomthunkitsmind/status/1225971834652418048?s=21

https://twitter.com/ischinar/status/1226330222179553280?s=21

https://twitter.com/darrenplymouth/status/1224985964445126656?s=21

A+ macros and memes there thanks for the footage of a dead person on the street

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

I dislike this on many levels

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Kramdar posted:

But how? I want to know how they did the font in Paint. Unless they cheated with some kind of meme generator.

I take great pleasure in introducing you to the best site on the net. https://frinkiac.com/

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Leaving the job and being put on paid leave for a gun discharge incident are two very different things.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Phy posted:

I've never been clear on this, is it Smoo, Smoe, Smoff, or Smuff?

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Oooh I thought he was upset for himself, but thank you for making me think harder

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Nooo Robespierrino nooo

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Master Twig posted:

I really wish all of the "It's Gonna Be May" memes used a picture of Timberlake from the music video for that song instead of a modern picture of him.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Well, when you’re upside down, my left is your right.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

beanieson posted:

If so that’s a huge loving duck

Probably a turkey

Probably, with that big ol weird flappy neck thing just hanging off

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

The virus transmits through the skin right? Have we looked into this? Could be tremendous. Bing, no skin no virus.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

jesus WEP posted:

oh god is gamesmaster anthony dead? always the loving meme thread

its always loss

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

SpacePig posted:

Going by the values in the circles, I have to assume there's supposed to be a picture of someone called John Goodham. Or John Hamman.

You’d think so, but his name is Jon Hamm. I think the title is unrelated to the diagram. There must be some deeper meaning.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
:911::fsmug::patriot:

Lol just barely late oh well

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Not to mention the witch and the lighthouse are the same director.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

RareAcumen posted:

Well to answer your first question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCoBTitxFD8&t=90s

As for the second

Those things still existed and also they're not invisible which wouldn't keep them from being seen

Those are the basic problems with it that I'm aware of, I'm sure there're tons more reasons that people more familiar with the books and all the details missing from the movies can point out.

If the Ringwraiths always feel the presence of the ring, why didn’t they realize they were 10 feet away from it?

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

bike tory posted:

You've got no problem with a magic fireball, but the idea of a delayed magic fireball throws you?

You lay hundreds of fireballs and nobody bats an eye. But delay just one,

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Wake me when you can cast Goulet Fireball.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Der Kyhe posted:

Too large hands.

And only one toilet

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

teethgrinder posted:

What is 'not this' doing?

That’s the first GameBoy, a looming behemoth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Pope Hilarius II posted:

How can you gently caress up Early Modern English so badly. It's like trying to look all smug and cool in a $50K tuxedo but with a turd in your hair.

New Wes Anderson lookin good