Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

CPColin posted:

More like oldjkunless

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

In the future, Australians will eventually call French fries cunts.

First they'll differentiate the two chips by calling the fries French chips. It sounds like friendships so it'll soon be shortened to friends, and then even more quickly friends will obviously be converted to cunts.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Empty Sandwich posted:

the color is named after the duck

Duck Teals?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Mr. Lobe posted:

There's no such thing as bad cubes, just bad owners

I dunno, I think there are more sides to the argument.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I think the rats are zinging him (he's in Hell and suffering an ironic punishment)

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

BonHair posted:

This is a periodical meme I can get behind

Won't be able to enjoy it next year.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I found a girlfriend by pointing at calendars. Although she weirdly calls it digital dating.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Not if he had a metal rear end.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Kirk Vikernes posted:

please call 911 if you smell toast

Whoa, it's true. I just made some toast and now I'm having a stroke. Pretty good morning so far.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Have you washed your pillow sheets today? No?! And you're just gonna put your face on it? I'd be puking right now if it didn't strain the face muscles so much.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Just get moisturizer with sunscreen in it and you'll never work a day in your life.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Bar Ran Dun posted:

If you aren’t leaving your cart way the gently caress out in the lot you are denying an employee an opportunity to not be in store.

In my first week working at a grocery store my manager had me go and collect carts that had been left out around the neighbourhood. That was half my shift gone right there.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

That thing where you scroll so fast that the direction seems to go back and forth, like tires on a car.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I didn't gently caress my stove. I didn't cum on my stove. I didn't put my dick anywhere near my stove. I've never done anything weird with my stove.

That's one side of the story. Let's hear from the stove.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Alt-burger sounds like something you'd press on a keyboard. A much more fun keyboard, of course. Do we need Pause/Break anymore? Let's make that the burger key.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

A cable channel on one of those wheel-in TVs? Nah, the teacher played their recording of it, the sadistic gently caress

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Boris Pistorius sounds like one of those joke taxonomy names they use to have when they'd label Wile E. Coyote at the start of the cartoon.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Although now that I think about it, if the Pistorius label was going to be used in a Wile E. Coyote cartoon it'd have to be an episode where the Road Runner is the murderous one.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

SpacePig posted:

Does anyone have that clip of the Spiderman cartoon dub where it's people falling and the dub has them all just really flatly going "aahh" over and over? I never know what to search and I feel like an insane person trying to describe it.

This?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KR2ove20a0

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I like the Pokemon that's like "what if Jackie Chan was a little loving rock goblin?"

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

characters actually have

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I think it's a big red flag if characters obtained unobtanium! At least in the MCU you have characters who really enjoy the vibrations of vibranium.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

hawowanlawow posted:

so unfair to Harold

He was in a Harry situation.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

It’s been a long time since I was a server janitor, but I can’t recall the last time a windows update broke something for me

That's because the therapy is working, Jim

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Mister Speaker posted:

Arcade bars are not all they're cracked up to be. Most nights they're full of insufferable dweebs who smell like a MtG competition and have zero social skills and don't tip. On the weekends, the dorks are still there but then you also get the opposite; entitled college kids and feral bros who also don't tip and sometimes cause trouble.

Hey, I may be a feral and entitled dork bro with zero social skills but I do not tip.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Street Fighter the movie?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Mr. Crow posted:

Still cant take poo poo without the fear of a trex busin down my door

Why, are you a lawyer?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

SpacePig posted:

Do people not usually point out horses while they're driving? I would feel rude not acknowledging the horses. Or cows, or goats.

The horses can't hear you. And even if they did I'm sure they wouldn't find it rude.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Anyone can point out horses. The dad thing to do is when you're driving and you see them you go "a whole field for ten horses? I've got 300 horses just under my hood!"

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I hope Terry gets electrocuted

As an Englishman this electrocution fantasy of yours has come as a shark.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Never seen a Mug ad but I guess that person is too young for Barq's Has Bite.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

euphronius posted:

10mg is a poo poo ton of thc.

10mg? drat that edible is dummy thc

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Kit Walker posted:

Barq's, Sprite, and Doctor Pepper are the top 3 sodas and everything else is either decent or garbage

While he does make soda, breast augmentation is Dr. Perky's true passion.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

freeedr posted:

It’s an 1880s version of a suicide. Also, we need a better name than suicide or kamikaze for the soda fountain mixed drink.

Call the drink what you want but it's poured into a Frankenstein.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Inzombiac posted:

Be a freak and mix whiskey with hot root beer.

It's good.

Ok well I was all ready to try it, I got the Extra Large cup and everything, but the fountain doesn't have either of those options??

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Oh wait, I didn't read all of them, never mind. About to get hosed up in this Burger King!

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Data Graham posted:

I call it the Dracula And His Son

Because Barq's has bite?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Biplane posted:

Anything and everything.

This is what goes into a King's Cup.