Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erg
Oct 31, 2010

What are the Fujo shows this season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I know what I'm watching then

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

:siren: Friendly reminder that Tsugomomoomoo is an adaptation of a super gross pedo manga :siren:

do NOT be suckered in by people saying the art/action is good

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Hate-Senpai posted:

RENAI BOUKAN RENAI BOUKAN RENAI BOUKAN RENAI BOUKAN RENAI BOUKAN RENAI BOUKAN RENAI BOUKAN RENAI BOUKAN RENAI BOUKAN RENAI BOUKAN RENAI BOUKAN RENAI BOUKAN RENAI BOUKAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

make the thread nerd

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Hate-Senpai posted:

I CAN'T, I'M GOING TO MAKE THE THREAD FOR GRANBLUE FANTASY.

fine i'll make it

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

the pv for tsugomomo features a panty shot of a 13 year old girl

the pv for maid dragon featured rapping

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

i only had to click on 2 chapters of tsugumomo to find a page that would get me banned if i posted it

like, i compared and contrasted the anime pvs for you, tsugumomo's is infinitely worse, there is my justification for why maid dragon deserves benefit of the doubt and tsugumomo does not

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

girls can't be daddies

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

It looks like they plan to fix it because enough people called them on it

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-14/crunchyroll-responds-to-drop-in-video-quality-plans-to-re-encode-catalog/.113433

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Davincie posted:

are you ready to game my fellow gamers? with the official anime about gaming, called gamers. a gamer hell yeah from me, to you, my fellow gamers

this but ironically

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Motto posted:

I think it either is or just about to.

last ep is today

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Endorph posted:

i mean, what should a show do, act like it's failed?

episode 7: "actually, capitalism... is bad :twisted:'

episode 8: "poo poo, sorry, i hosed that up. im sorry. this show sucks. we should all go home."

im episode 8

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Fangz posted:

Just skip the franchise, it's not really worth your time.

Alternatively, Fate is really cool

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Davincie posted:

The Worst Writing and Most Heinous Misogyny

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Endorph posted:

get attached to the symphogear lesbians

Gonna be honest I think the Madoka lesbians are cuter+cooler

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

lol

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Strange Quark posted:

Well of course you wouldn't.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

someone post the vweem fight gif

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

there is a staggering amount of loving up I had to do to get to this thought but this is what it was

It is A: not a gif, and B: from a series called Busou Renkin

you should read Busou Renkin if you haven't though it's fun shounen

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

He kills himself as the result of an orgy and I can't remember if he was willing to participate or got slipped pleasure drugs

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

4 koma comedy has a very high good:time ratio so I'm all right with this

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Davincie posted:

its arrival

Was arrival good, I want to see a movie about aliens with maybe???? a fun twist

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

DisDisDis posted:

Writing in my "Leak To QCS If I Ever Get Owned" dossier on April 19th, 2017 user Nitrousoxide posted a quote loliconics video where a 14 year old girl says "I love penises" repeatedly set to MC Hammer's Hammer Time.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Motto posted:

*opens qcs*

What the hell is going on in the mystery adtrw discord?

lol

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

good

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Endorph posted:

*while watching a lady burn her bra for the right to vote* have you considered that by burning your bra you are acknowledging its power

like no offense but if you are trying to criticize japanese feminist goals based off a rambly post based on two ten minute long conversations with two women in their 30s, one of whom was about seven cups deep and rounding eighth and the other of which kept trying to buy my friend's coat mid-conversation, then iunno what to tell you other than 'read a book.' the thing i posted is barely up to snuff on getting the basic idea down, and is incredibly focused on one very, very minor aspect of what is a centuries-long ideology that is constantly evolving. it is also maybe nine sentences long.

Post your friend's coat

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Knorth posted:

Nice coat

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Kytrarewn posted:

Also, did Joker Game really end up being good enough to justify top 15?

lol no

It had some fun eps but most of the time it was just bleh and never focused on a character for more than an ep so it's just all spy vignettes that you aren't pushed to care much about

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

and kissing, each other

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

The Colonel posted:

top ten reasons top lists suck except for this one

10: i'm gay
9:

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

littleorv posted:

I forget, what was the ntr show this season?

turn off your monitor

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I'm ready for the adventures of mordred and her bara friend

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

The Colonel posted:

el burbowned

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Davincie posted:

well, im not a retarded american thats afraid of having to read some words while i watch something

lol at this big dumb baby

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

im excited for the good mang to get a good anime

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Yeah Franken Fran as 15 minute shorts would rule or do the western animation thing of each ep being two distinct stories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

having watched the first two eps of the first season i feel confident in saying this will be poo poo

it took them a whole hour to set up getting their stupid toys!!!

• Locked thread