Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Looks very suspiciously like a slingshot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Bofast posted:

I doubt they would allow you to call it a fridge if it was constantly generating heat from a million 100W bulbs, though. Sounds more like an incineration box.
You do know the light turns off when you close the door, right

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Just a big toilet bowl shaped bathtub with a chain dangling down where you can flush yourself down the drain into another tub one floor below.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Set the glass tub through the bathroom floor so it's this big glass dome suspended from the kitchen ceiling. Takes care of the kitchen lighting too like these plastic bottles they have in third world villages without power. What's a little bleach if you can save on your power bill?

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Lime Tonics posted:

Check it out, coffin bathtub.

Maybe it's just because it's the thread's theme but that looks like it's actually in a kitchen.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Lutha Mahtin posted:

i can't decide if the coffin is levitating or not
Well, if it is, you can do to your I beams whatever you want.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

The logical extension is that rich people in high rise apartments will just poo poo directly out of the window upon the greater masses.

Not just the extension of shower architecture, of everything really.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

With all my electronic stuff, I wish I had that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

makes it all the more astonishing I suppose

• Locked thread