Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Just coming over from the SA Forums Sagas thread. This is glorious. I missed out on :grovertoot: and am happy to see this one live.

MRA out of nowhere.

OP, you've latched onto a trend. A bad one. You still have time to fix it.

Remove the rocks

Bring back the window

Add lights

White, not red

Bright tile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Seminal Flu posted:

But you didn't rehost the pictures.

I got page 1, the biggest picture page.

http://m.imgur.com/a/bLEoF
E: i put the rest of the images up to page 12 on there

Also I brush in the shower with ugly 3D lrinted caddies holding my brush up on the edge of the shower stall door.

Queen_Combat fucked around with this message at 13:55 on May 5, 2017

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Canned Panda posted:

Did anyone back up the images in case he deletes them from his website?

Four posts up

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

bEatmstrJ posted:

This is probably a mistake but whatever. It seems we have all calmed down a bit, myself included.

I'd like to say some things now. In a forum. On the internet.
- I said some things that sounded sexist. It was not my intention to sound this way. I don't consider myself to be sexist and I'll refrain from claiming I know everything women want in life. I may not be married, and while my personal relationships are of little relevance, i'm not disconnected from the female sex. Although, as mentioned by someone else, this forum is hardly representative of the average female. That being said, I still stand by my statement that women make home buying decisions (not unfairly, just factly).

- Many of you have expressed "concern" over my design. Stating that it looks akin to a modern Vegas hotel bathroom. Truth be told, if you had asked me what I wanted my bathroom remodel to look like, I would have used the words "modern Vegas hotel bathroom". So I believe I have achieved my goal. The design is not going to change. There will be ample storage, ample light and possibly some rocks. I have designed many rooms and several projects in my previous and current home and have received a lot of praise for those projects. I don't expect you all to like my design and that's ok cause you don't have to live in it, but if you're going tell me you think it looks like poo poo, please post pictures of your own bathroom (as some of you have done) so we can all ridicule you as well (also so I know whether or not you're qualified to dis my design). We all have different tastes, lets be a little more open minded.

- There are several hundred of you and only one of me. It's extremely hard to not get defensive when everyone is making GBS threads on you. 90% of you are just trolling me for your own comedy. That's not why I posted this thread. I'm glad I did post because I've certainly learned a lot (of my mistakes) in doing so. I understand I'm going to get made fun of. YOU should understand that everything is being handled appropriately. But please don't spend all of your energy picking apart everything I say just so you can make another joke. I might say some dumb things. I might say some things that aren't dumb but still get picked apart because I'm the whipping boy of this thread. Lets do our best to keep the trolling to a minimum if that's even possible here.

- I've said I'm not a very private person and will answer most any question I'm asked. But that doesn't mean you need to go posting pictures you found of me on the internet, despite how publicly available they are. This is supposedly ban worthy, unless for some reason "the mod thinks its ok just this once, but lets not do it again ok guys?" I've been asked why I don't just host my images on imgur. Well, back in the day hot-linking to images you didn't host yourself was a banable offence. I had always hosted my own images on my own site and just never changed. That's the only reason. Moving forward I will likely post them on imgur since some of you like to get all stalker and poo poo. Yes, I DJ on occasion, but really that site is just a shitbox for me to store things since I don't advertise anywhere with my DJ website.

- And what's with the job bashing? I mean, I assume no matter what job title I provided I would have gotten the same, "Oh that explains it. He's employed as X. No wonder he's such a fuckup!" Are Sales Engineers really that notoriously bad? Really its my job to keep sales people from saying things that aren't true and showing people how stuff works. It was not an easy job to get and not one that they hand to anyone with a high-school diploma. I do actually have to know a lot of stuff to do my job. But sales is sales, and I'm the last person that would call myself a "salesperson", but I don't know why we are just automatically bad people altogether.

Anyway that's all I can think of for now. Please be nice to me, I'm not better than anyone here, I just like different things.

Also I have nothing to report. Still waiting for engineering plans. Hoping to hear back on that next week.

Okay you don't have to be an artist to criticize a painting, and you don't have to have a master bathroom of the gods to be qualified to see that your design is bad, you slack-jawed shitbird.

Queen_Combat fucked around with this message at 01:42 on May 6, 2017

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

bEatmstrJ posted:

).
. I don't expect you all to like my design and that's ok cause you don't have to live in it, but if you're going tell me you think it looks like poo poo, please post pictures of your own bathroom (as some of you have done) so we can all ridicule you as well (also so I know whether or not you're qualified to dis my design).

That's not how life works you jackass. New page. gently caress you.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
You need to fix your entire floor. lol you think you'll be able to continue on any of this

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

bEatmstrJ posted:

You are the worst kind of female.

Its loving semantics, get over it.

:goonsay:

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

18 Character Limit posted:

I wonder why he didn't ask four MALES about cutting through floor joists.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
For those on mobile

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
That switch is actually like 40 years newer than the antenna ports. My townhouse built in 91 has one for the 115v washing machine.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Shadow account found

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Gotta clean them daily, bro.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Unironically

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

FilthyImp posted:

A bathroom remodel is definitely not a joke, and I have no intention of making light of it. And it can be a tough and emotional thing for I-beams to go through, speaking from personal experience. And I know that it's often much harder on the :females: than on the man. However, I also know that it doesn't necessarily turn you into a sad, builder-grade sack of tears for the rest of your life. Your studs can move past it, and heal.

Gat dam

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
All right, MiB deneuralyzer-style.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Prison toilets do, I hear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
:patriot: