Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
That seems weird and arbitrary. What saving measure?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
OP I hope you get published.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
How does this thread keep getting better.

Don't let these tile hating sluts keep you from your dream OP.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4Kv3EmmoVY

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
The females thing is just a little detour on the way to OPs house collapsing.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

omg keep going.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

exploded mummy posted:

needs a grill and/or grill damaged siding

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Crotch Fruit posted:

I for one agree especially considering how many times brontosaurus has been probated and banned for being either sexist or racist in the past. This place is way too full of niche inside jokes and references and it's lovely when those inside jokes become rules. What's next banning new people whenever they ask about the weight of concrete or trying to guess the contents inside a safe. . . Is it time to start baning people who call women who act rude bitches? Are we going to start probating for using the word white inside of a politically correct term like Caucasian? What if someone says "bras are women's clothing" are we going to probate for not recognizing the rights of transgender and crossdressing goons? We can even have a whole thread called negrotown but holy poo poo if someone uses the term females instead of women just wow. . .

I guess it's time to go start a petition to Tampax so they can rename their products as "womenen hygiene". Better go tell feminism activist to let them know how mysoginistic their term is.

Wow where did that av come from

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

FilthyImp posted:

A bathroom remodel is definitely not a joke, and I have no intention of making light of it. And it can be a tough and emotional thing for I-beams to go through, speaking from personal experience. And I know that it's often much harder on the :females: than on the man. However, I also know that it doesn't necessarily turn you into a sad, builder-grade sack of tears for the rest of your life. Your studs can move past it, and heal.

Close thread. Goldmine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
I have a set of laminated flash cards for initiating conversations.

• Locked thread