Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
aegof
Mar 2, 2011

PC: aegof

Running into a bug with the Cyclone where it will charge up but never fire. Switching weapons seems to fix it, but if I go in without a second weapon, I just don't get a gun for that match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

Buying the basic packs is efficient, but it's also pretty boring. Buy the more expensive ones now and then; unwrapping something interesting is worth it.

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

Stay alive, the tally at the end doesn't matter at all. If you really want to contribute, help people do the objective and occasionally revive someone if it's safe.

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

Bryne posted:

it doesn't exist, evac or go home

You don't usually get to go home if you don't make it to evac.

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

Human Sentinel is the one that has deployable cover. Between that, Energy Drain, and his defense passive, he can be decently hardy.

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

I really want another Annihilation class, just for the missions with boosted enemy melee. I don't wanna give up the Asari Adept shield annihilation for that.

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

Energy Drain and Throw both have an evolution that primes the target. Throw's might only work on unshield/armored targets though? But you can go Energy Drain -> Throw on anything, and might be able to put an ammo booster on so you can prime for the Energy Drain, too.

I like Human Sentinel for this.

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

I'd be mostly ok with the bullshit grab kills if they didn't prevent revival. Maybe prevent self revival if you really gotta punish a player for playing your buggy, laggy game.

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

Where/when are these streams happening?

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

tooterfish posted:

The "common wisdom" strategy is to fill out your commons and uncommons first, because then you don't waste drops in higher priced packs. The common wisdom is complete bollocks though, once your roster is filled any drops are just replaced by equivalent rarity consumables, they aren't upgraded or downgraded.

The actual reason is to get you a big stock of consumables while you're doing bronze and silvers, so that you can Cobra and revive yourself constantly in harder games.

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

I have shot at human and krogan players wearing red, thinking they were Outlaws, more than once.

Fortunately, those bullets wouldn't have done much if they hit the actual enemies anyway.

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

Two Finger posted:

i will get sync killed on objective waves on gold leaving you to carry it alone

tooterfish posted:

Not if I beat you to it!

Fuckers I will race you.

aegof fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Apr 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

Digirat posted:

fiends.webm

I wanted to post this in the thread but gave up after my first try didn't work, so thanks.

This game has too much lag for these sync kills. If I had noticed the Ascendant's orb had been popped I might've run in his direction, but I was obviously focused on something else.

• Locked thread