Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Molchane
Dec 13, 2014
games fun

Molchane fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Mar 31, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molchane
Dec 13, 2014
Anyone know if groups of 3s in squad get matched with groups of 4?

Molchane
Dec 13, 2014
My group likes heading over there when we get the right plane, it's usually a mad dash to loot everything and then get back to safety before the circle gets us. Sometimes we have to fight it out with other people going there and it's an easy way to run people over with boats if people decide they aren't going to stop that close to the land.

Molchane
Dec 13, 2014

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Whoa, what is "watch bullet drop"? Is that a cheeky way to say "shoot" or a real thing?

If you hold left click while shooting a gun that needs to load the next shot(kar98, m24, awm) which takes your view off the person your shooting, it will delay that as long as the mouse is held down so you can see where the shot is landing. It's useful when shooting far.

Molchane
Dec 13, 2014

Tokubetsu posted:

my first goon game I got yelled at for daring to even step in the same house as another squad member while he was looting

Stay away from my house when im looting, it's rude for you to taint my house with you presence

Molchane
Dec 13, 2014

Enkmar posted:

Welp there goes all of your credibility

I heard he doesn't even use Vector/M16 combo because he can't get in the no sniper ElO.

Molchane
Dec 13, 2014

VulgarandStupid posted:

Juniper tried to stream snipe me and Molchane. Gonna have to report her to Bluehole.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/178300501

Don't worry I've contacted someone i know at epic and she is getting banned from all battle royale games for life for stream sniping official community representatives

Molchane
Dec 13, 2014
sun tzu strategies dont work in easy mode, he asked for not third person advice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molchane
Dec 13, 2014

WhatEvil posted:

Honestly once you get like 10 wins in a row and 30 kills without dying you get put up with people who can actually react and shoot back anyway so I don't see what the problem is.

Give us back are stats. Make Asia great again.

I can tell you now you can get 15 wins in a row and 100 kills without dieing without people shooting back, in Asia. I'm sorry for making everyone lose their asia stats.

• Locked thread