Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

First time I played properly last night. One match I ran over myself with my own car, the next match I killed two people and then ran myself over with my own car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Today's lesson: don't underestimate the humble UMP, especially tricked out with silencer, 4x scope, and vertical grip

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

I think PU is supposed to be famous for inventing this type of game mode.

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Today I learned that shotguns can punch holes through doors, much to my delight and the guy hiding in the bathroom's horror.

Did you follow him in or just guess?

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

The biggest enemy in the game is a sniper 3 miles away from you corner peaking through a window for 45 minutes until you run past and he blows your brains out of your level 1 helmet.

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

I got 2nd today by sitting in a boat in the middle of the ocean for most of the game.

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

I believe if you shoot them in the butt it does more damage (pan OP)

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Anyone tell me what I was doing wrong here?! Can't seem to put my finger on it:

https://streamable.com/lbvra

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

I think it's correlated with game time: more likely near most players at the start very unlikely near players at the end.

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Lladre posted:

There now it makes sense.

That's still correlated with game time, and it still makes sense.

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Carebearz posted:

how about less shitposting and dickwaving about opinions about the redzone (which isn't even that serious of a thing anymore) and more talk about delicious chicken dinners.
y'all pick some weird poo poo to fight about, but I guess that's Goons for ya!

here's me killing a bush ftw

https://streamable.com/k6g3s

Olewithmilk fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Jul 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Nice vid, you deserved better than 20th there.

• Locked thread