Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
Oh boy a new thread.

Don't reroll, just play the game and see if you like it. Put SA in your name and add lots of goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

dragon enthusiast posted:

just solo it, it's not that difficult

And even if you're a crownless scrub, once you get DAthena you can do it!

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
Has Myr pretty much been replaced by DAthena for most people now? I just realized I have no BFFs with her up any more.

Edit: Also, what's with all the Kagus up right now? Is there some new meta I don't know about?

cryptoclastic fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Mar 25, 2017

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

Evil Fluffy posted:

Someday I need to start playing my Japan account again, though I still need the collab mats to make Vegetto. Just using yours with SSJ3 Goku made the early game so easy it got boring. I was also clearing dungeons like Beelzebub a week or two after I'd started playing the account because DBZ units are so good. :ssj:

Pretty sure they removed the collab material and made it something regularly available. You could have your Vegito now.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

Triangles died with 8.0

Just BFF the largest crown/biggest whale you can find.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
I'm sure they'll announce something soon. It's time for another series of something isn't it?

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
At that point the game sounds like work. In that case why even bother? It's not worth it. I was late to all the farming teams and whatnot anyway though. I would rather puzzle than farm I guess.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
Looking for an UEvo RaDra BFF for my alt. Someone who leaves one up/uses it all the time. Who is the US Zo?

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
Finally tried 3-player. This is great. I love the random matching. I wish I could do this in normal 2-player. Finding someone to play with is a pain so I mostly just do it with my alt, or not at all.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
I just pulled a green Kali!

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
If you guys are on the same schedule JP was, there was an entire month of 5,500 MP a day, and a rank 555 Tama that was worth 55,000.

No need to start selling stuff when you don't even know when the card is releasing.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

Manatee Cannon posted:

I can chain rank if I felt like it

it's just insanely tedious. I also don't have a farming team, so

I was rank 552 when it happened and I didn't even grind. Don't grind.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

ChikoDemono posted:

I'm not going to fall for your trap, Crypto. I've rolled nothing but Fairy tale girls over 4 accounts.

At least they're cute!

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

ChikoDemono posted:

Rolled PAD Academy Athena. Now for the tough decision of glasses or no glasses version.

Whichever one you have the evo-mats handy for. Or just don't bother cause there's not much of a reason to ever use her.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
I run Revo Haku x3 and a Revo Loki. It's good. Very good.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
I have used my Kush a little, but my DAthena team is usually better, and has a lower skill level required for me to wreck poo poo.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
Rolled an Eschamali. On my US account. drat.

Oh well, at least I got that green Kali earlier in the week!

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
Where the hell do I get the Earth Dragon for Linthia? I've been running Diagoldos all day and nothing. Should I just wait for Sonia Gran?

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

Axetrain posted:

Pulled a fifth Haku plus some garbage. Id give it to someone who needed it if i could.

Five is the exact number you need to have a full team of Hakus.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

trucutru posted:

Like, if you just have two good subs for D.Athena you can just slap a couple of Zaerog8 (or Grida) on top of that and clear everything.

My alt used a team with S.Roots and Vishnu on it to get skill resists until I got some other stuff evoed. It still destroyed everything.

Main runs Haku x3 and Loki.

Does anyone have that old waifu Haku video of the guy running a team of only Hakus and stoning his way to victory?

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
I can't get past level 5 :(

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
Is Carat better on my DAthena team than the egg dragon things? (PAD says Diana). Diana gives more damage than Carat, but Carat's active is for two turns. I currently have Carat on my Loki, and Diana on my DAthena.

What's the general consensus on the egg dragons anyway?

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

UHD posted:

Your regular reminder that tier lists are garbage and the best advice for new players still is and always will be "run with whatever you start with, get some swole goon friends, and just puzzle."

This exactly. Eventually you'll pull some poo poo together and make a team. Re-rolling sucks.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
Physical killers are the main one to have on DAthena I'm pretty sure. I'll let someone else explain why though (I don't know!)

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
And in keeping with the trend, one roll on the Heroine Machine gets me an Uruka.

Why are all my good rolls on my US account, and not where it actually matters?

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
I just need to start practicing with Diablos I guess. I need some sort of adjustment period to get used to a 7x6 board. My brain doesn't parse it well.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
Got my RaDra super-sexied up yesterday so now I don't feel ashamed using it now.

Need some advice though for covering red.

Currently the team is Awoken Ra/R.Kush/Green DKali/DAthena. What are some different options for covering red? I also have an Aten, but then I'd lose the unbindable team, and also need to change things up to make it 100% skill bind resistable.

No Isis or DKali obviously, or I wouldn't be posting this.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
The biggest problem with having an alt is that it seems to always roll the cards you want on your main.

399853557 if any of my fellow JP goons want to friend a DAthena with the bride Persephone and her attribute absorb inherited.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
I didn't even know there was voting for the PCGF in JP, and now it is announced! I hope I didn't miss a stone by not voting.

Is there a better site than Reddit for keeping on top of things? Or do I just have to make sure to translate everything PADGuide throws at me?

Also, anyone have a detailed explanation of what I need to clear for the July quest?

cryptoclastic fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Jun 30, 2017

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
My US account has an Anubis. This is SO much more fun than Kushi/Diablos.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
Does anyone have an audio bug on iOS where the orb moving sounds don't always play? Only about 50% of them?

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
I wasn't paying attention and rolled the regular REM. Oops.

Edit: What is this awesome new avatar I have?! Who gave this to me??? It appears to be a cool grandpa-looking Tama? How long have I even had this before noticing?

Okay that's a Zeus tamadra. This is awesome! Thank you!

cryptoclastic fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Jul 17, 2017

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
JP buddies: this July C10, what did you use?

What is the general strategy? How do I deal with all this poo poo with super-high HP?

I've been rocking a Kushi/Diablos team and can't seem to get through Goemon. Stall for bursts to one-shot him, or bring a shield to survive his first attack?

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

use anubis instead of kush

And there lies the problem. What's the backup when you have no Anubis?

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

Zo posted:

diara does the same thing as anubis in most cases (some tradeoffs), and she's free

Radar only? Curse you Korea!

maou shoujo posted:

I used Hakumen no Mono / Diabolos. Hakumen no Mono is only 6x ATK + 1.5x RCV, but aside from Diabolos 5/6 of the team was blue thus getting 1.5x all stats. I used a gemstone inherit to bust through Apollo and Goemon together. (Sheen and Carat were the same strength for my team.)

Didn't realize it was water enhanced. Maybe I'll set up some sort of blue Kushi team and give that a go.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
Game8's optimal team had three. If Yomidra has taught us anything, it is that you should definitely listen to Game8.

I would just wait. Let the MP build. Then you won't have to wait when they release the new hotness. Or if one of the flowers gets an amazing evo you could buy one of them at that time.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

ChikoDemono posted:

Game8? Pfft. I only listen to GameWith as they still recognize Vegetto as an amazing lead and they recommend... 3 Rag Dragons. Hmm.

Guess I'll save my MP for the new hotness. Or buy the FF MP card for a gravity.

And you're welcome, Crypto. :)

It was YOU! Thank you so much! I asked a few pages back but nobody answered! I love it. You're the best Chiko. You gave me my account back in the day, and now this!

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

SweetJahasus posted:

Just keep running the 4 person version - you get one in the mail every clear.

I don't understand this. What 4 person version? I want more of these guys as well.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
Ooooooh that's awesome! I wasn't aware of this! Will have to get in on that action.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
Or the part about interests being catered to. I thought waifu was just a joke. Have I been playing this wrong?