Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

a.lo posted:

I am not watching Raw

oh the hardyz alone will be worth it

plus Roman might budd Dwyer himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Golden Bee posted:

I'm a Roman denier. Does he really have six moves?

he has four at best. until I see him actually pull off a powerbomb I say it's three

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
that'd probably best for all involved, have taker take a year off to heal the hip and have Cena retire him at 34. Then we can all pretend that match never happened

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

The Cosby Mysteries posted:

That botch killed the match it was at least somewhat serviceable before that moment. I wonder what was going through Vince's mind when THE BIG DOG couldn't lift Taker through sheer might and strength. I wanna hear what Austin thought of the match.

:vince:: taker is sandbagging my boy damnit!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Gatts posted:

Roman is less of a man now.

I wonder if Taker would walk backstage, eye Vince and do his neck slash thing, and Vince punishes Roman rest of year jobbing to Dolph in increasingly humiliating fashion.

roman jobbing to dolph would be my everything

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Xenoletum posted:

If Roman's merch sales plummet after this, do they turn him heel, or continue on trying with the face megapush?

roman will be the death of this company

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Here's how you get Roman over: make Roman good instead of bad.

that would require joe anoani to give a poo poo about his job and :laffo: at that

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Cardboard Box posted:

you are assuming a lot about a man who tends to work very hard and frequently has good matches

where, where is the good roman match in the past year and a half? and dont bring up AJ cause he just pulled a decent match out of shane loving mcmahon

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

4) Lastly, he needs an additional ring-defining move at the very least. We have got his power bomb, Samoan drop, idiot punch and spear. I'll be real--the dude hits the ropes really well. He looks kinda vicious when he puts speed to his rope running. Utilize this.

you mean the powerbomb he is incapable of doing?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Cardboard Box posted:

the match he had with braun strowman that was way better than it had any right to be? the four and a half star match he had with kevin owens at royal rumble? those were both this year.

i'm gonna have to rewatch the braun match because i dont remember anything other than braun losing

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Dexo posted:

I don't want to be that guy. But that match's problems mostly weren't on Roman, Taker has been having bad Mania matches for a while now. .

everyone knew taker was a mess going into this, it was roman's job to carry him and he failed miserably

okay i'm 10 minutes into this braun/roman match and it has literally been 100% braun. i'm watching braun wrestle one of those practice dummies

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
okay this is a center of the sun hot take but if the braun/roman match at fastlane is a good roman match its because braun carried him or someone replaced the match with something else on youtube. roman does nothing the whole match, i honestly think you can count the moves he does on two hands

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

he does nothing during this match, its like watching braun wrestle a practice dummy that can walk. i'll watch owens/roman later but roman/braun is definitely not a good match

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
before randy joined the wyatts did he ever pull a RKO on bray? someone was joking the whole build being for randy to just RKO him but at least it would make sense if randy hadn't pulled it off before due to teleportation/luke

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Vaguido posted:

Dave only said the main event is going to be Brock vs. Roman for the belt. They never said who would be holding the belt. It's entirely possible for Brock to drop the belt at some other PPV, and then either win it back, or Roman picks it up in time for the match to happen at WM.

so who beats brock for the belt before the golden child? unless he just drops it due to not wanting to leave his farm until the 3rd c-130 of cash from vince comes in

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

achillesforever6 posted:

He could lose it in a triple threat

i wasn't watching when rollins cashed in but did brock just disappear after mania and ignore the rematch clause

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Skinty McEdger posted:

He cashed in his rematch the next night, Seth claimed he was jet lagged so there would be no match and ran off for his life. Brock then murdered the entire announce team leaving Bryon Saxton to call the rest of Raw by himself where upon he died a death until they sent out Jerry to save the show. BRock was then suspended until Battleground, when the authority brought him back for "reasons" and Taker ht him repeatedly in the dick.

lmao

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
was there even a long match other than seth's last night? they seemed to just fly by but there was also a billion of them

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
well they probably could have just made aj/shane a squash but still kudos to AJ for pulling a decent 20 match out of Shane

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Braun should have retired taker

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

OldTennisCourt posted:

I bet that Roman is getting all of the poo poo for the match backstage. Nobody's gonna wanna poo poo talk Taker after his retirement match. It's all gonna fall on Roman.

good

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Also several times I felt like JR was totally unenthused and off his game and I had to stop and remind myself that there's a pretty loving good reason for that. :smith:

well yeah he was watching the roman/taker match

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Codependent Poster posted:

lol man, that botch is completely on Roman. Drops Taker, then THE POWERHOUSE can't even lift him up again.

Bryan trying to pin that on taker was when I turned off WOL today

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

i hope jinder's untimely death from heart failure is worth it to him

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

rare Magic card l00k posted:

the guy who peed straight into the air

wait is this me or is there some really incredibly hosed up wrestling podcast i'm unaware of

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

"ITS A FIGURE OF SPEECH"
"for who?"

lmao

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Dr. Mantis Toboggan posted:

:vince: LOOK AT THE STRIATIONS :vince:

gently caress it, give jinder the megapush at least he'll be able to lift people until the day he drops dead

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
rewatching the hardyz entrance and gallows flipping out over the hardyz reveal was just fantastic

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

were they always called this or did bryon saxton come up with it once she moved to RAM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Heavy Metal posted:

The problem is they were used on Family Guy once? I hope we can still use Patrick Stewart! And yes, he should be involved in Bayley's entrance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5kcBxL7-qI

wrestling, the final frontier. these are the matches of the wrestler bayley, her continuing mission to explore strange booking decisions. To seek out new wrestlers and new ways of getting buried by them. To be boldly hosed up by a senile old man as no one has been before

• Locked thread